Quick Warm Up for ANY Workout

Taking time for a proper warm up before every single workout is so important in order to get your muscles ready and prevent injury! This warm up can be done before any type of workout to get your blood flowing and muscles ready for action.

♥ LIKE this video ♥

20 jumping jacks
10 knee push ups
10 squat-to-row
20 mountain climbers

Repeat 3x

▶︎ Watch the last episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVn6ahyvS38

*****
(to get more FREE & great workout and fitness tips)

*****
Reach your fitness, nutrition, health, wellness & happiness goals:

New Runtastic Fitness videos are posted weekly, providing you with helpful, high-quality information on how you can lead a healthy and active lifestyle.

1. i thing it is a best warm up ,thank u <3

2. Do we need to do both warm-up and stretch before work out?
    Both Cool-down and stretch are needed as well after work out?
    I am a bit confused.Please let me know your advice.

3. Erron Harris says:

Does it matter what type of push-up you do with this workout? For guys it can be a regular push up right?

4. Lexi Rios says:

I have made the decision to get my fitness up and get into shape before my 20th bday, prior to this decision I know very little about what kind of work outs I should do and how to prepare for them. This warm up video has help me tons!! Thank you!

5. Mastergrunt says:

hey I play football/soccer and was wondering seeing if this warm up would work for me before both practices and games?

6. jaiden dyer says:

i run track and im 11 yrs old, would these workouts be good for track?

7. Allie Madill says:

What about after a workout? Cool down?

8. How viable is this, coupled with a few more arm and shoulder warmups before an ultimate Frisbee match?

9. Ronald Coley says:

Those are nice moves for a good warmup! Thanks!

10. Hi, very useful your advise, nice!!! Just a question: have you any specific warming up video for running?

Thanks and very best regards

11. Lordwarship says:

Going try that before running.

12. Thank you for following back me , I really happy with your information how get better in health and fitness and stay safe while doing you're programs workouts .sincerely your support , Ronnie j martinez .

13. Hey I tried your warm up routine the other day and it was ace, 3 sets and I was raring to go, wiped a 10k off in 39 minutes, your warm up really helped, your by far the best online PT i have used.

14. partaneen says:

Do you have to warm up (like this) before you go swimming as a workout? Or is just a few laps swimming good? (Sorry my English isn't very good..😅)

15. Great video. Since my injury I always do some warm up exercises before a workout, because nothing is worse than an injury just because the muscles are cold. Especially now when it is very cold outside.

16. It's good to know how warm up's before you get going on your workouts safey frist .

17. This not a warm up for me, this is the very exercise I can do :c
    And I can't imagine what would happen if I did 3 sets of these.