Plus Size/Beginner Workout – Follow Along

♥ New videos every Tues & Thurs! http://bit.ly/SarahFitYT
♥ Check Out My Book “Get Skinny Again” http://amzn.to/195FOT5
♥ blog http://sarahfit.com
♥ fb http://Facebook.com/SarahFitFan
♥ tweet http://twitter.com/SarahDussault
♥ insta http://instagram.com/sarahfit

1. Great quick workout, I just tried it for the first time! I feel the burn 🙂 ….. and sweat 🙂 Thx!

2. Kayla Roman says:

I'm plus size and I don't find any of the things she says offensive. She's really positive and seems like a really great person to workout with and motivate

3. Jum81 says:

It would be great if you did more of these + size beginner workouts. Don't most of us start as + size?

4. vixiev says:

thankyou for this, just started today and will be here tomorrow!

5. Dumb question: will this actually build, v. just "tightening" muscles s?

6. Tissue one says:

Thank you. I will try this out for a while Sarah.
    You are very fit and very beautiful too. Neat video.

7. Linda R says:

Hi. Great video! please create more plus size ones

8. Sheyla Fae says:

i love how this assumes we all have stairs to use.

9. Katrina 1 says:

This video is so helpful. Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing more. Love your channel.

• Jenn says:

Leste: roman om allergiske damer, og tenkte det var da virkelig noe for meg, spesielt her jeg sitter med nyfarget hÃ¥r og holder pÃ¥ Ã¥ klø ihjel. Visste ikke at dere hadde sÃ¥ mange hunder, trodde det bare var den ene – ikke rart du slet med Ragde -=(too close to home? -))Fniser litt for meg selv her.God tur til India!, og av bøkene du nevner har jeg kun lest Barnes – som var stndÂ¥lerÃe. God PÃ¥ske.

10. Helanio says:

Just did this for the first time! I love your training style- the first beginner's workout where I didn't feel patronised/talked down to- I'll be back twice more this week!

11. sarah ryals says:

Even though the vid is 9 month old 😂

• Hank says:

By August 19, 2012 – 6:38 pmYes, I got a recipe from my grmenaothdr for haystacks but it included peanut butter and semi sweet chips and used chow mein noodles. Chow mein noodles hurt to eat. And I’m not a fan of peanut butter so I changed it

12. sarah ryals says:

Your so positive and sweet and the encouragement is awesome , thank you so much for being helpful and positive!!! ☺️☺️☺️

13. this is great for beginners! exactly what I needed.

14. Jo Guile says:

Are planks safe to do for someone who has previously a bad back?

15. I've been hoping for something like this for a while…now.. I am a person that has fantastic leg strength and general stamina, but upper arms and core exercises are a struggle.. it's nice to know that short planks are an okay place to start. Thank you <3

16. suzan rs says:

Good workout. I'm on medication that has a side effect of weight gain… great when you're already aged over 50 and overweight. I'm hoping a little exercise will balance it at the very least and maybe I'll actually lose some. I haven't seen the inside of a gym or exercised in 30 years so gotta start slow.

17. Thera Oliver says:

This is awesome!! Not too strenuous, but definitely a sweat going. Thank you!! So many say they are for bigger people and endup being nearly impossible to do. This one is great!

18. unfortunately i don't have anywhere to do the step ups:( but great workout otherwise..though i definitely didn't get the full experience

19. Jennifer W says:

This killed me! I hate to admit, but I couldn't physically make it to the last set. I came on here, complained, then backed up the video and finished. But that meant I took too long a break … right?
    Will I REALLY get better, or am I just too far out of shape? (My shoulders and neck are just ridiculously weak.) I made excuses for years because I have a physical disability (birth defect), but I'm turning 50, and I'm done looking at myself literally falling apart. I turn 50 in exactly a month. I know I'm not going to drop 50 pounds or anything drastic like that by then, BUT if I could look in the mirror and be proud of what I've achieved so far this month, I think I'll have the encouragement to keep going.
    Besides, my husband needs me. He's in much worse shape than me on many days. Without my physical support, he'll be in trouble.
    But that brings me to my real question: Do I stand a chance to be as strong as a 21-year-old again?

20. Deb T says:

Going into the 3rd plank session and my 26+kg Goldie sits right on my shoulder blades. I died.

21. now i know how fat i am…i need to watch this video more than 1 for sure to master it. haven't worked out in forever …. i'm beginner alright.

22. What about ones for people really overweight? I'm trying to come up with one for someone

23. You lost me at plank.

24. Ciera Hicks says:

I try and do this workout 3 times a week like you suggest in the video,and it seems to be working for me. This video is one of the only workout videos I could find that I can do within my fitness level. Thanks so much Sarah!

25. Plus size workout my ass. Most of those moves are very bad for your knees and not suitable for big people.

26. Sarah Smith says:

what time app can I use for this,can't tell what she says in the vid xx

27. bmarie9892 says:

Found this video to be so helpful ☺️👍🏼 definitely would love to see more videos like this 💪🏼😃

28. I love how positive you are towards your audience 🙂 It really helped me through the work out!

29. added a 30 minute / 4 mile bike ride on the stationary tonight

30. I'll be trying this today. ☺

31. Jessica Krez says:

I started my journey today and found this video and I'm glad I did! It kicked my butt but I loved it! More plus size workouts please!!

32. Thank you, Sarah! I just found your video, and tried the exercises. I will do them 3 times a week,just as you tell us to. I had fun, and enjoyed doing the exercises! I am a 56 year old lady, and have gotten too overweight. I like the pace of your video, and hope to get into better shape. Cheers! ~Janet in Canada <3

33. Great workout, but not for anyone who is over 200 lbs.

34. This is my second week doing this. Today was the 5th time. I have decided if I can help it, I will not be taking a break. Last week I did it 3 times then didn't do it again until Sunday. Hurt a lot on Monday morning. So I'm going to try and do it at least 5 times a week if not 6 times.

35. Day 1 for me last night and plan to do it every night if I can.

36. Shriya D says:

Sarah , Can you tell me how much calories would this workout burn ?

37. Thank u for this workout.

38. Ashley A says:

"think of someone realistic"…well, then. talk about a body positive mood killer…

39. Miss Lois says:

Congrats on your new baby!!! Please, when you return to doing videos, do some more plus size/beginner workouts. I have followed your channel for a couple of years since I first started on my health journey. I fell off the wagon for about 2 years, but in 2016, I have decided to take control of my health and weight! I could definitely use more videos like this!

40. This might be a good beginers workout but it is definitely not a plus size workout. You obviously have no plus size knowledge. Also, I found a lot of what you said rude and demeaning. "Even im starting to get tire do" seriously?! I've watched a couple of your videos it seems you are always rude.

• Marylouise says:

We should play In relation to me: in addition to alcohol are fine)In appearance – height plus weight pr penpals dating oparniotote. — I cannot pressure that enough!!!!: )SaneHappyI may very well be your good luck charm tonight: )Replies with pictures get my attention first in case I find you attractive I’m going to email you back with an increase of pics of all of us. . fuck grannies Syracuse New York Paterswolde, Rochester Indiana IN, Savage MN, Migrate Kentucky KY, Escondido California CA US United States, Saint Robert, Quebec, Arzbach, West Bishop Migrate Kentucky KY

41. Amandatastic says:

Thanks for this video! I used to be a lot more in shape but have gained a lot of weight since I got out of college and got a desk job (and I was already overweight then). This is an excellent beginner work out- hard enough to be challenging, but not so hard that you feel that you can't even approach the moves. The plank was definitely the hardest, but I'm looking forward to working up to holding it the full 30 sec without resting. :)

42. Can you give me a substitute to a floor plank? It's just not good for me (bad joints from years of prednisone and high weight gain). Please give me an alternative. I love the step and the stair pushup though…

43. Sofia Guerra says:

loved it! Thanks a lot! i have done it today and was perfect for me.. in more ways than one!

44. excessive flexion of your spine. You should maintain back as straight as possible.

45. Ans Mey says:

l so love this..feel motivated now,thanks keep it up☺

46. ezoko says:

so because she's skinny she's wrong, but if she was fat who would listen to her about working out? I think these exercises are relatively easy and simple for any plus sized person. I have bad knees and had no issue whatsoever. if you have health issues ANY EXERCISE should be discussed with your doctor. it's not the instructors fault for being helpful and considerate of experience level and or weight issues.

47. Mccayde says:

Perceft answer! That really gets to the heart of it!