Heavy Leg Workout

Instagram: @hunnybunsfit
@jenhewardfit
@hbfcollection
FB – Jen Heward
Snapchat – jenheward
Twitter – @hunnybunsfit

Train with my on your phone! I have an 8 week challenge that has two phases, “The Build Phase” and “The Burn Phase”. Cane be done in gym or home! Download my 8 week challenge in the APP Store – Search “Fit Plan App”

LINKS & DISCOUNTS:

SweetSweat discount 10% “hunnybuns”: https://www.sweetsweat.com/

Code “HunnyBuns”

Current Favorite Supplements:
Stance Supplements Women’s Thermo (fat burner)
Stance Supplements Stim/Caffiene Free Lipotropic
Stance Supplements BCAA’s
Stance Supplements Power ATP
Stance Supplements also has Men’s Pre-Workout & Fat Burner, Power ATP

Shorts in video 10% off “hunnybunsfit”: https://www.bumbumbacana.com/

_

Online Coaching Info: www.jenheward.com/packages

Our Full Scale Gym www.lifealteringfitness.com

My Mailing Address:

PO Box 6804
Auburn, CA 95604

1. Fee KlochT says:

heavy heavy leg day thx Jen for your inspiring videos and please I really love that music what is it help help does anybody know ??

2. I'm gonna go balls deep in that ass ;)

3. Aranda Paige says:

How did you develop the flexibility to do some of the lifts you do, like the smith machine kickback? Thanks for your time.

4. like hermosa
    fitness girl

5. she is soooooo hot!@!!

6. TCHOH DHAHZ says:

CUM ON CAMRA GUY..GIT N BTWN D THIGHZ WHEN SHEEZ DOIN D 400LBS LEG PRESSZ…I WANTA GO HEAVY WITJU..

7. sorry not really the body i want to achieve

8. TCHOH DHAHZ says:

MMMN I JUS WANTA PHAWKDA DAWG SHIT OUTA U..BEAUTIFUL….

9. MissImani B says:

I just did this workout. modified but still did it! This is gonna be my regular heavy leg day workout cuz dammnnn

10. Kasia B. says:

My brother and I want to open up a gym. Would you be willing to do a video or message me on what were the struggles you went through in opening your gym and what struggles you face now? what do you think leads to your success in it still being open?

11. Maria A says:

you are my favorite

12. hunny buns hella strong!!! love ya!!!

13. girl i love you just noticing you love animals but you eat them just asking if you would please youtube the process of what happens to the cows and chickens to become food its awful

14. Hi Jen Heward, a ya you lift very heavy! Where did you get those super cute pink bubble shorts?

15. Toby Case says:

I'm a 14 yr old boy and I ski for gb and I can leg press 300 lb I dunno if that's good or not

16. Jasmin Jones says:

What is your workout plan ? I am a beginner into the fitness world and looking for great result to benefit weight lose and muscle gain?

17. Hi Jen , I discovered your channel recently, I started watching your videos and I just love your beautiful spirit,  your tips are generally precise (how many sets and reps…).

I have a question, actually I m not fat but not really fit, I started going to the gym months ago I noticed just a small difference in my leggs. Watching your videos I know now I wasn t working hard enough, and I started following your tips. I wanted to ask you if going to the gym 3 separate times a week with each time 1h30 of hard work is enough to get results, honestly I don t see myself everyday in the gym, and I want to gain mass in some areas, should I take the protein shake before or after the training?

18. Stacy Orick says:

What's the recipe for the rice krispie treat?

19. Just discovered this challenge. i love it! and your giggles are cute hehehe. I giggle a lot