WHAT I EAT (VEGAN) – Post Workout Meal

Used to seeing protein shakes? Used to seeing large amounts of animal or “vegan” protein post workout? You may be surprised at what you see in this video. This is truly how I eat and have no problem putting on muscle and staying lean at the same time.

What I Eat Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRiFBqmvqX1WcA3pAyZtWPqyxmvoOWdva

Easy Vegan Recipes Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRiFBqmvqX1X-lS1uNeQAuufx3-4c-HnT

Vegan Muscle Building Challenge Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRiFBqmvqX1XIyXBv06xyR87pBctCelhb

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

1. Ian Bybee says:

my problem with just throwing stuff together and not counting calories is I can't gain weight doing that since going vegan. I feel like I have to keep track of food to make sure I eat in a surplus. any tips to help me gain strength and size on a vegan diet?

2. I'm only disliking this because you didn't show us what you made. I just saw an avocado, great attitude, but bad video.

3. I started to be like "damn, how much proteins in my plate ? what about calories ? Man I'm worried"
    And then I saw your video and now I'm like "fuck it !"

4. Loner honey says:

I agree with your philosophy on not worrying about carbs, macros etc, because whole foods supply the body with nutrients. when you eat processed foods, you become nutrient deficient. you've got the right idea and I wish this trend would spread widely. go vegan!!

5. Seeing you always inspires me to work out and eat right! 😊👍🏼👏🏼

6. Daniel F says:

Finally someone who isn't fastidious as far as macros are concerned. Eat, exercise, sleep, live, be happy. Too many people miss out on life because they're too busy counting the minutes

7. FoOd FaCe says:

"Find whole foods" "And eat them"
    Haha
    Beautifully philanthropic 🙂
    ❤️

8. Your mindset is admirable! Love it. You've got a new subscriber ;)

9. I'm going to free my mind and stop worrying about protein. This is just what I needed to finish my transition to a vegan diet. Thanks!

10. YES! This is what I call yogic food…simply delicious and nutritious. Thank you for sharing!

11. haha i do the same with my vegan meals after workout XD

12. Lisa Senior says:

I love my ugly food bowls!!! 🙂
    Can you please write in the info box the ingredients?
    Thanks

13. Blazed Duck says:

My mang jeff don't give a care for that protein amount. is that you john wayne is this me ?. jeff the most loved vegan potato on youtube 0 dislikes on every video my mang

14. Hey Jeff, stumbled upon your channel and definitely some great content here :)

15. m m says:

How would you fix a lateral pelvic tilt ?

16. I love all of your content. Please note.. I'm not challenging you but I eat nothing processed every day but obsessively track my macros paired with a very active exercise schedule. So if I stop tracking and continue to eat unprocessed foods, I won't have to worry about weight gain?

17. Titan Coral says:

Every "ugly" vegan meal is million times prettier than a gourmet non-vegan meal :D

18. Great video. Well said. I like to eat a smorgasbord of food as well 😀

19. Vegan CaZi says:

My favorite food as well…just put everything together you have in your kitchen 😀 love it

20. Alex U says:

people really speak trash on veganbodybuilders so weird but well i was in gym for like only 2 mounths i can see some results i can do stuff i couldent but i want to see in a year and more im intrested biceps are realy hard to train triceps are nice i want to foucs on those and a vegab diet with low oil sherdssss fat