Paul Ryan’s Workout Plan For America

Did you see how hard Paulie’s been blasting his pectorals? Check the striations on those pumped-up calves! Bro’s fitness plans for the country are SOUND, dude! Just the thing to lead us out of this long national nightmare of commie rowing exercises!

1. Coopopteric says:

Actual film is 5 seconds. 3 seconds of titles.

2. 3000Homeboy says:

5 second film is 8 second long

3. @mario11168 Well he did…

4. I just now got the joke. Sorry everyone.

5. Michael Fox says:

do you even lift brah?!?!?!?!

6. MarioDragon says:

I thought Obama was supposed to end the war…

7. hojima says:

The gov't is fine the size it is, they just spend too much money on war. There is enough money to help everygoddamn person in your country get out of poverty/sickness/illiteracy/ignorance in your budget, but you spend it on killing people instead. Great job.

8. Heh you may be right, but at least I can say I tried to make everyone a little bit smarter than they are.

9. OddRobb says:

You're wasting your time. Economic illiterates like Joshua think the government is more entitled to the money that you earn than you are. There is no way to convince these big-government twats that their ideology is bullsh*t.

10. OddRobb says:

Apple has created or supported more than 500,000 jobs in America. So what have YOU done to better society, Mr. Altruism?? In case you haven't noticed, corporations are businesses operating in a competitive market, not charities obligated to hire you just because you need a job. If you don't want corporations outsourcing jobs to countries with lower taxes, fewer regulatory penalties and better respect for property rights, then reduce or eliminate them domestically.

11. odessa says:

OMG I just realized that they're making fun of his work out regime in a way that also mocks his economic views…

12. I don't know what you guys are talking about… I'm just laughing hysterically. HAHAHA

13. nelson4568 says:

right, so then just take the money from them

14. TheLMan101 says:

I only came here for work-out tips, now I'm learning about politics!
    Thanks, 5SF and YouTube!

15. This video made me mad. Not because of my own political beliefs, but because 5SF didn't see this political shitstorm debate coming.

16. @xtbihuu j yeah correct. my entires family is damn happy about this news. look, its the first time i am getting some bucks from the net without having knowledge of any technical stuff. if you wanna try just try now => bit.ly/Pq7sm4?=mvicfhv

17. Ben Madrid says:

"[Supply side economics] has been debunked by even the most basic of historians, mathematicians, and economists"
    When you have no argument, just make stuff up. Of course you're wrong about historians, mathematicians, and economics. Supply-side economics isn't just some theory. It's how the world has always worked.

18. Ringler says:

do any of you even lift?

19. dexon says:

Do you even lift?

20. Does he even lift?

21. These puns aren't very good

22. OmarFW says:

Then explain why huge corporations like Apple who have really never had it better outsource the majority of their jobs to other countries and refuse to bring them back here even when the economy is at its worst.

The upper class have no interest in bettering america for everyone else, only for themselves. If trickle down economics works then explain why it has never succeeded once in the past 30 years.

23. Kris says: