How to Burn Fat in the Morning: Health Hack- Thomas DeLauer

How you start your day is the most critical thing when it comes to losing weight and getting fit. In this video I’ll give you an easy cocktail that you can make first thing in the morning that will catapult you into a new state of fat loss. Using a little bit of lemon water, some apple cider vinegar, and a couple of other ingredients, you can stimulate your liver to do more detoxing work as well as prime your body to use fat for fuel! Watch the full video for the entire recipe and get on your way to being in the best shape of your life! If you want to learn a bit more about what you can do first thing in the morning to start your day off right, head on over to my Facebook Fan Page at: http://www.Facebook.com/Thomas.DeLauer and subscribe to my channel on YouTube at the link below. I’ll see you there!

Click here to follow Thomas DeLauer on YouTube for more Health & Fitness Tips:

Click here to sign up for the free BeFiT newsletter for workout tips, recipes and more!

Get more out of your workout! Click here to find out how:

Click Here to Subscribe to the BeFit channel:

For full selection of great workouts like this one, visit the BeFit Channel on YouTube:

Check out our official website at:

Check us out on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter at:

Follow us on Instagram at:

Check us out on Google+

Check us out on Pinterest

To purchase DVD’s, Check out the Lionsgate Fitness store at:

Disclaimer:
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone. If you are concerned about whether the exercises in this or any other diet or exercise program are right for you, do not do them unless and until you’ve cleared it with your physician. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, taking regular medications, or have any existing or medical health conditions. The workout tips and instructions included in this video are not a substitute for medical counseling. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking medical advice and attention as appropriate. BeFit, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for any injuries that result from participating in the exercises shown in this program. Enjoy your workout!

1. thank you a lot and I promise the first thing I`m going to do tomorrow morning is to try it… thank you I`m truly learning a lot from your videos… god bless you mate

2. Aaron Visco says:

Does this break a fast?!?

3. john balogna says:

I use ACV Ill try adding these ingredients also. What do you think about adding some cinnamon to the mixture ?? That should help with blood sugar control shouldn't it???

4. Instead of honey can you replace it with maple syrup

5. Alx B. says:

is that good to drink it before sleep at night?
    Or the recipe is a bit different? Thanks a lot!

6. would adding baking soda mess this up. I've reaad to do it both ways. I think baaking soda makes it taste better but —.

7. Ecosez Roman says:

How often should you drink this stuff ? I mean, aren't the lemon and vinegar a bit dangerous for your stomach? especially if it's empty ?

8. Nita Carling says:

I'm a 50yr old quadraplegic . I have lost 5kg in 3 weeks by drinking 1/4 lemon in water like you say ,make this the first thing that you have . I'm going to try your mixture now as I do have reflux and twitching in my left eye .

9. I do two cap fulls of ACV a few squirts of lemon juice (in the bottle version) and have it when I get to work…..

10. I workout at the gym for hours every day but when I come home I need to have food but I never know what to eat besides protein

11. chizee 3 says:

"Who doesn't want to burn a little bit of fat". Answer: Hard gainers. This ACV/Lemon water mixture causes weight loss. Just something that those trying to gain weight need to bare in mind. I was trying to gain weight and made the mistake of doing this and lost weight

12. Ken Ha says:

I just tried this today.

13. Eleni Tyler says:

People who have acid reflux can not do this!

14. MONA LISA says:

I did
    8oz half hot/half cold water (I have a water tank/dispenser)
    2tbsp ACV
    2tbsp Lime (Has more Limenon and will do what the lemon does, just more effectively)
    1/4tsp of ginger
    1/4 tsp of Cinnamon,
    1tbsp raw honey

I’m currently trying to gulp this all down, but the smell is such a turn off when you get a whiff of that vinegar through the cinnamon. I mean, it is really good for you, so I will power through. But I keep involuntarily gagging lmao 😂😂 my mom almost got angry because she said her mouth started watering (she was about to vomit) and she said to just pinch my nose shut. It actually does help a little, but then after I let go I gagged harder 😂 lol I have to start taking the drink in my room, I am now “banned” from the kitchen. Thanks Thomas XXD

15. Rao One says:

Does this break your intermittent fast cycle?

16. CDN_Badger says:

I'm a few months shy of turning 55. So I take a Testosterone Booster every morning. Can I take this drink with it without cancelling it out?

17. JJ Brando says:

Leave the honey. The health benefits outweigh the carbs by a long shot.

18. Dale Dunham says:

I intermittent fast until 1 PM every day while this break my fast?

19. VICTOR ORTIZ says:

Here is my drink every morning 12oz Alkaline Water,ACV,Lime,BakingSoda,Turmeric,Cinnamon,Cayenne Pepper,Ginger

20. Shantanu Das says:

BCAA related question. Thomas – I think you are the best out there in the field. I never have had severe weight or health issues, but always wanted to get rid of those last 10-15 lbs.. and thanks to your tips, I am getting there. But I have a question – in the morning, in the fasted state, it becomes rather hard to work out (I don't get that boost even with a cup of pre-workout dark coffee), but if I take BCAAs, I feel much better. Am I interfering with the IF routine? Is it OK to ingest BCAAs when working out (especially in the fasted state)?

21. WhatTheStuck says:

Does this drink affect intermittent fasting?

22. Should my nose be running or did I just put too much cayenne pepper? OMG

23. Is it true that eating unhealthy once in a while will help you loose weight…. Is there any truth to this

24. Lee Davison says:

Thomas you are living proof that going from obesity to super athlete and in great physical shape when you showed your before and after photos. Your videos are very helpful on the right foods to eat and when. So many people I have said if he can do it I can do it. You look great with your shirt off and tight pants. Looking forward to seeing your future videos and demonstrations on proper diets, workouts and right foods to eat and when. I would like to you do them topless and gym shorts focusing the muscles being worked with the respective exercise being worked as you explain the the technique. We watch your videos and your demonstrations at the gym. The trainers at the gym speak very highly of you. Between you, Jeff Cavaliery and Mike Thurston of England are the best in the business. RESPECTFULLY. Once again thanks Thomas.