How I Lost 18 kgs in 6 months |Workout Plan | Weightloss journey (Part 3) Somya Luhadia

Hello everyone up with my most requested video that is the #workoutplan in the series on #weightlossjourney , How i lost 18 kgs in 6 months.
This was my plan during College vacations &After that i just stuck on to evening workout .

I hope you find it useful , if you do LIKE SHARE &SUBSCRIBE to my channel.

COMMENT BELOW & Ask me any questions regarding weightloss , healthy lifestyle, diet plan , workout plan OR

Mail Me @
somyaluhadia17@gmail.com

Lets Connect
Follow me on instagram :
Somya_luhadia

1. Waiting for this one.thanks 😊😊 so genuine and easy yet effective workout routine i have ever come across!!

2. neha singh says:

Dii exactly aapka fitness training center kha h

3. Mera problem hain me hamesha exercise krana chahti hu ….pr continues main nahi kr pati matlab ke main month main 2 ya 3 weak hi krti hu then what should i do ?….and i have question for you if hame periods hote hain tab excersies kr sakte hain kya ? q ki main tabi band kr deti hu our continue nahi kr pati us vajhse Wight kam hote ke bajay gean hota hain …..plz reply me

4. Hi pretty girl…I am not your subscriber ,neither I ever saw any of your videos before , I wasn't aware with this channel in the first space…..BUT …A big but…..I just loved the practical ease , flow and refinety you've narrated this journey…..Power house man ❀

Best,

5. soo motivation..❀❀ I will start today's evening

6. shivan k says:

Can you please make a full video on your workout plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. shivan k says:

Your such a great inspiration ..like other youtubers having complicated and expensive health routine , you've simplified a lot…and this can be followed by anyone …

8. Plzz do a video on what to do soon after workout

9. Didi should we shower soon after workout……and if yes which water hot or cold or lukewarm

10. kiran rose says:

Morning & evening time exercise please tell me yaar

11. Shailja Ojha says:

did you ever count calories in your weight loss journey?

12. Can u just share the exercises which u done plzzz

13. Kousar Khan says:

Plz tell me something lovehandle bally plzzz

14. I am ur new subscriber. Obsessed with ur videos. My height is 5.2 nd weight is 62. I gain a lot of weight during short period of tym due to shortage of haemoglobin. So plz tell me my ideal weight.& make video on diet n exercise for hostelers as am staying in a hostel. #Love_love..β€πŸ˜™

15. Do you have your zumba fitness centre in Delhi????

16. Soo inspiring and motivatingπŸ’ͺ🏻✌🏻

17. Wow…you get double followers since i have started following .

18. Your videos are so entertaining.

19. Hii…i love the way u explain… can u pls make full vedio on Zumba exercise… bcoz i don't hv any centre in my hometown…

20. please make a video on excercises for gaining weight.

21. Heena Parmar says:

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»nice video diii……😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

22. Somya Mam u r my first Zumba instructor and by following ur diet plan and Zumba fitness I have lost almost 10 kg…….Thanku so much for ur lov❣️❀️❀️ luv u so much😘😘😘😘

23. Sweety Awan says:

So sweet i am at home main hamesha sochti trainer ka baghair ghar pr weight kasa lose karon main but u r helpful sis ap workout ki videos banain taka complete apka sath workout karain 45 mints or tips and tricks or kia kia khati thin ya bi share karain taka ghar pr hum bi easily wo kha sakain and plzz Pakistani food ko bi madanazar rakhain as i am from Pakistan …
    ❀😍

24. Do you havee branch in bangalore

25. eshana dewan says:

Is working out 6 days a week harmful?

26. ur look like rithika singh.

27. Shalini Das says:

You r very inspiring, u always motivate me a lot please do a video on belly fat reduction workout & toning exercise lots of love ❀❀

28. i was genuinely waiting for this! awesome! i just wanted to know where to learn new exercises from every week…i mean i know there are so many types of workouts but still from where r we constantly going to keep learning new ones…hope u got my doubt…waiting fr ur reply:)

29. Nice video DEAR im ALSO a YOUTUBER 😍😍😍 N make video ON MY SUBSCRIBER CHOICE

30. Awesome πŸ‘Œ so inspiring πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

31. Swati Nanda says:

I just want to tell u that u r a energetic girl and as well as I am surprised that u give all answer to Ur veiwers .I am really like the way u love Ur veiwers and respond .god please u

32. Mam should we take a shower right after workout???? I workout in my home plzzz reply