30-Minute No-Equipment Bodyweight Bootcamp Workout | Class FitSugar

Let NYC-based celebrity trainer Adam Rosante lead you through his kick-ass bodyweight bootcamp workout. It’s 30 minutes that will leave you dripping with sweat! Every move is a full-body exercise that will leave your muscles quivering. With no equipment needed, you can do this workout anywhere. So stop with the excuses and press play. We will warm you up, work you out, cool you down, and motivate you throughout this sweat session.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check out the rest of our channel:

1. Why is there sooooo much stopping and talking???? 😬😬😬😬😬

2. sdgirlbebe says:

Took me 50 minutes to complete. Getting back into shape it's hard work

3. Great job!!!
    It would be great if you can give a plus minus amount of calories you burn during this exercise.

4. CINDY ORWA says:

The talking aside,this workout is a killer…sweating buckets.

5. I have actually made use of this “Yamzoko Weebly” (Google it) for several days by now and the final results are amazing. They offer me plenty of strength and also suppress my desire for food, however I do NOT quit once they wear off which I enjoy, and they also don`t make me jittery. I did nothing special on my diet program and i also still manage to get rid of my excess weight to 7 pounds. .

6. Minguk Films says:

I feel like there's too much ARMS exercises there, and as a girl, I don't want strong arms, I think they look horrible and I don't want muscles on them, thank God mine aren't fat either.

7. Also, to make this more challenging, you can fill a backpack with weights and wear it throughout the workout. Actually amazing about the amount of burn you get after you do this. Just remember to start on a low weight first

8. Gina Riggio says:

I've done this exercise video at least 100 times and there's all these things I notice now. He says "your workouts do not stop in the summer. In New York where I'm from,summer bodies are built in the winter " makes no sense and it drives me nuts. It's "your workouts do not stop in the WINTER…etc etc."

He also has strange names for all the workouts. Like a drop squat. All squats involve a drop. Those are jump squats. Hi lows are commandos. Plank pikes are modified mountain climbers.

He says your push-ups must be chest to the floor, and to do knee push ups if you can't get full range from your feet. What if you go to your knees and you still can't do full range? How do you train to get there? Been working for 2 months and I can still only go half way down…from my knees! Can't go down at all the regular way.

9. Mokonachan92 says:

It`d have been far better if I found this unique “Yamzοkο Weebly” (Google it), I would have dropped that 14 pounds years back. Have a look at Google to find much more about this yourself. The program does not require you to change your diet plan or perhaps you need to work out. It absolutely curbs your desire for food yet doesn’t make one feel worked up. .

10. I really enjoy with you…

11. love opened every door ..

Thanks to these three flowers ..

12. Nosaveddata says:

The presenters are so corny. All teeth and tits

13. MrHank475 says:

Here’s a video that helped me lose the most weight https://youtu.be/h79ygS3_FoY

14. Well I'm going star doing this I put on a few pounds and I need lose weight

15. YasQueen205 says:

Is this like the same work out 6 times

16. maria foufou says:

Gooooood👏👍👍👏

17. Candy Gamer says:

I am 12 years old and I weigh 142 pounds but I can run faster than most people in my class and I am flexible

18. I really enjoyed Adam's positivity and encouragement. Had 2 go at my own pace bcuz this was an asskicker! Luv u guys. Thanks 4 going through it with me✌

19. This guy is honestly is a good coach. Using imagery for coaching queues and giving people thevoption to only do the warmup if that's all the time you have ^__^ good motivational tactics

20. I usually take a little look at the whole video before, I understimated this lol

21. skylar jade says:

Anyone lose weight? I don’t like doing workouts if no one says if they lost weight and I can tell they’re being quite homest

22. Tania Soto says:

just skip the parts when he is being too chatty and enjoy the workout!

23. Quite after 10 minutes…not because it was too difficult but because this guy never SHUTS UP!!!!