Home Butt Workout: Lift & Shape For Beginners | Psychetruth Fitness Training | Dena Austin

Friend us: https://www.facebook.com/psychetruthvideos
↓ Follow Me! Social Media Links Below ↓

Follow our Social Media

Dena’s Website:

More Workouts by Dena:

8 Minute Cardio Workout at Home, Exercise Routine & Fitness Training for Fat Burning

Home Butt Workout: Tone & Shape For Beginners | Psychetruth Fitness Training | Dena Austin

More Fitness Workouts Here:

Dena’s Website:

Music by Scotty B

© Copyright 2012 Target Public Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

home workout butt beginners fitness training Austin Dena psychetruth “home workout” “at home” “for beginners” “for butt” legs Lift Shape “fitness training” “weight loss” exercise easy routine “home exercise” “fitness routine” “workout routine” “Dena Maddie” health #Psychetruth #WellnessPlus

1. Sydney Salem says:

Wow- that was only 7min?? I'm already feeling hot- whew! Great video Dena and I like that they're easy to remember moves & really dont require a mat and a free hour so I can do them whenever I have a few extra minutes.:-)

2. Good job Dena. Just found you yesterday as I have been suffering with lower back and knee pain and have been unable to work out….glad I found you as I am now back to working out!

3. Dena Maddie says:

the glutes are so important, the largest muscle in the human body, yet often ignored. Having a stronger butt will make you run faster, lift heavier, and stabilize your core

4. guytons1 says:

You are correct. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming.

get to know here bit.ly/19QWHTB?=oxwxo

5. Yes i mean it. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. btw!but ye do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this. get to know here bit.ly/1d6CfNc?=izocu

6. i love this video! havnt had such a good glute workout in quite a while! what inspired you to post this?

7. Hi there, have you heard about Lean Body Blaster? (Go Google it) You will learn about the serious crimes we commit against our bodies. With Lean Body Blaster, you will discover how to get rid of fat quickly.

8. Yura Gadzhiv says:

Hey! I'm Emily.I did -15 lbs in 7 days.Open hddiet.gs#jKtu

9. My coworkers laughed when I told them I was going to lose fat with "Atomic Fat Loss", but then they saw the results. Google "Atomic Fat Loss" to see their reaction.

10. yeah. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. Listen I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. have a look here -> bit.ly/19IgMbV?=pudpb

11. Rakesh Yadav says:

If you desire to lose fat quickly, you should do a google search "Shatter Weight Loss". They will help you get the body you deserve.

12. My coworkers laughed when I told them I would build muscle with "Ripped X Beast", but then I showed them the results. Google Ripped X Beast to see their reaction.

13. Sachi Ar says:

Can this work for men 🙂

14. nenad colic says:

It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when these other normal people do it easily using H6x Muscle Monster (check it out on Google).

15. You're my favorite! Out of all the workout videos I have watched, you are the one I like the most. Thank you so much for making these videos!

16. Have you seen "Elite Muscle Formula?" (Google it) It is a quick and easy way for you to bulk up fast.

17. Jaan Style says:

Yo yo… Fine video clip clip. My older brother had been flabby. He converted himself from 283 lbs of pure fat to 203 lbs of pure muscle. We thought it was magnificent! I just joined personally coz I wanna strengthen. He made use of the Muscle Building Bible (Look in Google)…

18. Crazy clip. Wonderful clip. My cousin had been fat. He revitalized himself from 285 lbs of fat to 216lbs of real muscle. I could not believe it! I just joined myself coz I'm hoping to get bigger muscles. He used the Muscle Building Bible (Google it)…

19. Hey Dena! What does your daily workout usually consist of?

20. babytina says:

I love this video! I've been doin only a few times in the last week, and I'm ALREADY seeing results! I'm about to start doing it daily. It's simple and I love how she incorporates stretches also! I wanna have a "bubble butt" by summer! Lol

21. hanumic1 says:

Have you experienced "Epic Max Muscle?" (Go Google it) It is a quick way for you to build muscle fast.

22. Have you seen Cosmos Fat Loss? (Go google it) It is a quick and easy way to get rid of fat fast.

23. Marc Nelis says:

@xbvsxvz yep i agree. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. btw!but ye I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. you can see it here –> bit.ly/Sq9e5H?=oyxdrf

24. heeey thank u very much 4 this… one question, how many times a week do you recomend to do this routine? and do you recomend like a mix of your videos for like a daily routine? im looking 4 burning fat, and belly and butt tonification. im 1.67m and 64k (5.5 feet and 141 pounds,) i would reaaaally thank u if u cpuld answer. thanks

25. C Alfonso says:

what i like about this video is that it easy and effective

also,i dont feel intimidated by the trainer. she looks like your average fit woman.
    she also looks super nice. i much rather see her then these ripped girls with chiseled abs and stuck up look on there face…its like "yes,we get it.your hot"

thank you! xoxo

26. I used to have a sorry for my language.. Big fat juicy butt. Haha. But then I began working out and it totally went away 🙁 now I feel like getting a nice fat butt. But without gaining weight!! Will this work for me?

27. Joel Laguna says:

Cool, you wear ASICS!!

28. fritzchcocal says:

or as they say in Eurovision song, from the Netherlands 12 points for the lovely ass!