30-DAY Total Slim Down: Fat Burn Workout Plan [Belly, Legs, Arms]

Slim down to almost half your size with this 30-day workout challenge!

This workout will target the major muscles in your body–your belly, legs, and arms–to burn the fat in these area and give you a more shapely and well-toned body!

The exercises in this workout are a combination of strength and resistance training mixed with cardio exercises so they’re sure to give you the best and the most amazing results in 30 days!

You may find this workout challenging as this is a 30-min workout. Beginners can do this but I don’t really advise it unless you’re really determined to burn fat and you can commit to doing this despite the duration of the exercise. You should also be physically prepared when you begin this exercise as this will test your endurance.

Good luck and let’s begin the challenge!❀️πŸ’ͺ

**If you want to be notified when I upload a new video, make sure to subscribe to our channel. I upload new videos everyday from Sunday to Friday!

1. I did this exercises but now my thighs are paining, it's difficult to walk, any suggestions, can I do this exercise after my pain subsides

2. Required high intencity workouts

3. Fatima Pari says:

please upload a complete plank routine

4. Rohini Gomes says:

Roberta I follow your exercise routines and whenever I need to lose weight I start one of ur routines..can this one be done as a full body workout for weight loss? Please do reply.

5. This hands down was an amazing work out. I thought it wouldn't let me work up a sweat but boy was I wrong. This is perfect for when it's rainy and you don't want to head to the gym, or just a busy schedule in general.

Got yourself a new subbie! Thank you so much!

6. Yasmeen Khan says:

Hello
    I'm doing this exercise from 11oct 2019
    Till today I didn't loose weight my weight was 83 I went down 81 and again 83 why I'm walking 2km on treadmill,
    Where I'm wrong?
    Eating normal and drinking warm water with veniger also 1 time daily
    Please tell me why

7. Kamrun Kanta says:

Koto calories burn hobe.

8. I hope I will be able to achieve my goals in weight loss with thse exercises. I will update after a week

9. When we should do workout morning or evening?? Which is more effective?

Thanks for the video.. Ita very useful πŸ’ž

10. Can we do this exercise during periods

11. Melody Xu says:

Many thanks for sharing this, may I have 300 calories workout ?

12. Igweo Chioma says:

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’

13. What is the name of the song after 12:33 please reply

14. I hope these exercises will work for me. Starting today and will update after 1 week.

15. Hi! I've been through my back surgery two and half months ago, so what should I do to lose my weight ?

16. Successfully completed the workout Alihamdulilah

17. Ritah Cow says:

All I can say is thx dia,I change everyday and I love it, keep going πŸ’ͺ

18. hi I am trying all u r workout very useful I am very happy I am slim slowly and very beautiful thank πŸ‘†

19. Shazia Aslam says:

Love you Roberta'sπŸ’•πŸ‘―πŸ’ͺπŸ’•

20. Hello Roberta, I’m a big follower of all your workouts. Thank you for sharing. God blessβ˜ΊοΈπŸ™

21. puja jaiswal says:

I wanna know, will these exercise effect a girl's uterus? Please reply.

22. About To Conquer This NOW!!

Thanks Roberta.; ) Very MuchπŸ’― Happy 11:11 To All Of You πŸ₯‚

We're Shooting 🌟 !!

23. Is it compulsary to do this exercise every single day …???

24. Hey!
    I've a Question?
    When should I drink water?
    Before Exercise?
    During Exercise?
    OR
    After Exercise?

If After Exercise ?
    So How much I Should have to wait after Exercise?

Please Reply Must!

25. nili mastar says:

i done that nd i feel good bt i have question
    this is more effective or the bootcamp workout of 40 min plzz tell me for weight loss

26. Hi Roberta. I'm from Phils. I exercise daily of your video exercises. What is the best exer ise for me to lose weight fast? I exercise within 2 month. Before my waist line 36" but now 32". Thank you.

27. I want to loose approximately 10kg weight my current weight is 70kg and my height is 5'8"how much time it will take to dp
    reduce and what should I do for best results…. please suggest 😊😊