7 MUST DO BOOTY EXERCISES THAT CHANGED MY GLUTES! WOW!

HEY FAMILIA!!!

Honestly growing your glutes does not need to be complicated. There are so many crazy workouts out there and its just a little excessive and can be super simple.

Here are my top exercises!

Hope this helps

APP DOWNLOAD FOR iOS AND ANROID:

EMAIL: team@toneandsculptapp.com

——————————————————— Instagram: @Krissycela This video is NOT sponsored! All your love and support Is forever appreciated and it helps me continue to produce as much content as possible to help you and your fitness journey because I love you always and forever!

1. Am I the only guy here? – I’m trying to build my glutes cause apparently it looks good on men?

2. When doing hip thrusts only my thights burn like craaaaazy. Any reasons why is that? I don’t feel my booty at all even if i squeeze it

3. Can you do a sumo squat effectively with dumbbells?

4. Do you need or want instant butt 🍑 growth. Wanna have a ass like Instagram models but really lazy? Try my lazy original workout! Watch "Instant & fast butt 🍑🍑🍑growth within minutes! My original method of the laziest way to workout." on YouTube

5. I love this video Krissy!!!!! you are awesome I love working on the glutes makes me happy. Your absolutely right. Who cares if the world is watching I know I don't lol 😂. I will use this as my guide will help me alot. Thank you for sharing this!!!!! 😃 💙

6. Your butt had a nice shape already though, what about us that are flat as pancakes?😭

7. Do you wear underwear? If so, What underwear do you use? My butt is like yours but it doesn’t look like it on video. Maybe I need a thong?

8. Babeena_Gt _ says:

Thank you so much , my trainer only incorporated a few of these but we will do the rest

9. naslisntxaij says:

But u already had a butt to begin with.🥴

10. myfitfysique says:

No. You wrong. Keep your head up and dont lock your knees. Straight leg dead lifts are bad for the knees. Never taken training advice from a woman. I body build.

11. I was one of these guys I thought working out your glutes is pointless. However, I started adding some exercises to my routines and I gotta say it makes the difference. Now, I even leave one day for my bum. Honest to God, I don´t care what other guys think about me when they see me doing it, it should be part of everyone´s routine regardless sex.
    Wonderful workout! I tried today and let me tell you my bum is aching now!! Thank you! Krissy!

12. I’m only 15 I don’t have the balls to do this In a gym🙃

13. whats the song you use here?

14. Emma Loewen says:

Where can I buy these pants!!!!????!?

15. You got a nice butt😭😭😭

16. The Batman says:

Tried this workout but was discouraged because I found out my anus also have pubic hairs. 😥

17. Cole C. says:

In a dude it works and hurts after multiple sets

18. Love this Video gurl 🦋

19. CocolinoFan says:

I watched this video just to look at that beautiful bobble but <3

20. Her: 2 years
    Me: I was hoping like a mooooonth or so

21. I just don‘t understand why are u wearing those leggings. Doesent make any diff if u were naked.

22. Friday says:

Krissy: "Start with a light to medium weight"
    Also Krissy: PUTS TWO 45s ON A 15LB BAR

23. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUTTERS
    HOW THE GUIDE WORKS
    BASIC NUTRITION GUIDE
    IDEAS OF SIMPLE SNACKS TO KNOW WHAT TO EAT BEFORE AND AFTER TRAINING
    TIPS FOR ADDING INTENSITY
    HEATING AND ACTIVATION ROUTINE

24. can you make a video about which glut exercises are the best to do at the smith machine?

25. I love how you explain the specifics of the exercises/form as you go along, as well as the alternatives– thank you! Been struggling because I haven't actually been to a real gym or learned how to properly use most of the equipment there, and I'm always too afraid to ask! 😂

26. Pak B says:

2 years! bitch I’m meeting my crush on Saturday!

27. Ohh split squats ! Ohhh my ! How they are painful ! They do the work tho!

28. I bet to you
    More boys than the girls

29. 1 2 says:

Omg thank you !!!

30. Gracias Krissy muy buena tu rutina, saludos!

31. Serena Daouk says:

i teared up a lil when she said 2 years

32. First Last says:

Is it just me or is that before and after picture kind of looks the same… but just a different position to make the butt pop… 🙃

33. Do these work for people who don’t feel it in their but and only in there thighs

34. Elle Rene says:

Love these tips also just realized I have the same shoes as you!

35. Paul Martin says: