Abs & Upper Body Workout on Fitness Ball, Training w/ Tammy

Five minute body ball exercise routine to tone your abs & upper Body for a firm bikini body.
♥ Start Your Two Week Free Trail

Home – Studio

♥ Help Support This Channel
♥ Subscribe To Our Podcast

#WellnessPlus
#WorkoutWithTammy
#AbWorkout

——————————————–

Abs & Upper Body #Workout on Fitness Ball, Training w/ Tammy

Five minute body ball #exercise routine to tone your abs & upper Body for a firm bikini body.

Related Videos
5 Minute Tone Body, Butt Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Minute Tone Body, Abs Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Minute Tone Body Legs Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Minute Tone Body Shoulders Workout, Fitness Training

5 Minute Tone Body Arms Workout, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Minute Tone Body, Chest & Back Workout, Fitness Training

5 Min Tone Butt Workout 2, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

5 Min Tone Abs Workout 2, Fitness Training w/ Tammy

Tone Butt & Legs Body Ball Workout, Fitness Training Tammy

Music By Jimmy Gelhaar

This video was produced by psychetruth

Psychetruth is empowered by TubeMogul

Home

© Copyright 2008 Zoe Sofia. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Tubemogul. #Psychetruth

1. her: "so are you ready?" me: "hell no!"

2. Thank you. Iloveit💕😊

3. Macky Suson says:

👍👍👍
    I am hoping to show my transformation soon!

4. Amar Habeby says:

Thank you please more videos.

5. Max jenkins says:

Do u have any suggestions if u can't keep balanced

6. Max jenkins says:

Do u have any suggestions if u can't keep balanced

7. Just Go And Google Fat Blast Factor and you will learn how particular foods 'explode' in your stomach.

8. MEA Tv says:

thanks for the video, i was wondering what to do next after purchasing the ball..

9. Reuben David says:

yes i mean it. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack. Listen to this I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. you can see it here bit.ly/16uSWgt?=xdycj

10. og8997889 says:

Not going to spam because I don't need to but listen to this. Fatlossfacctor.info is one of the leading sources and fastest ways to lose weight. The program has over 100k Facebook likes and even more customers. Stop buying into all the hype of diet pills, body cleanses, and 2 minute workouts that promise you everything and then give you nothing. Weight loss takes commitment and if it was easy I don’t think 35% of America would be overweight. The program speaks for itself I don’t have to.

11. HI YOU TUBE FRIEND, WHERE DID YOU GET THE BLUE/WHITE BALL FROM.????

12. Good day! I'm Nick.I did -15 lbs last 2 weeks.Visit hddiet.gs#Si41

13. Joao Victor says:

yeah. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. Between One of my friend working in fitness field suggested me this 7 secret food items to kill our jelly belly. get to know here >>> bit.ly/16APqWd?=fswjw

14. It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when these people do it easily with Elite Muscle Formula (check it out on Google).

15. They laughed when I told them I was going to lose fat with Cosmos Fat Loss, but then they saw the results. Google Cosmos Fat Loss to see their reaction. (You should see their shock!)

16. danny dai says:

Pleased I stumbled upon this film. Youtube is great for this kind of content.My step brother was previously bullied. He explained he was about to get bigger muscle mass. I chuckled… Til in just weeks he gained 40lbs of complete muscle mass. He used the Muscle Building Bible – Google it. He doesn't get bullied any longer. 🙂 I actually signed up the other day. See what happens. Plus the guys emails are awesome…

17. They laughed when I told them I would get ripped with "Atomic Max Muscle", but then I showed them the results. Go Google Atomic Max Muscle to see their reaction. (It was epic!)

18. sudari yanto says:

It would be a shame for you not to shed fat when these other normal people are able to melt fat easily with the Skinnimaker Diet (Google it).

19. Bruce Lee says:

Are you a dwarf or something wtf?

20. Nenad Ristic says:

If you seriously want to get rid of fat fast, you should look up on google Slim Body Maximizer. They will help you get the body you deserve.

21. Dan Sommo says:

5 stars well done Tammy.The exercises where so well explained…I do those lower back exercises all the time..

22. Meme Saad says:

looks like Feeby in friends tv show!

23. i just bought my ball and started to make easy exercises but i am afraid the ball will explode 🙁

24. Mahmoud Nagy says:

@ragtttk yep i agree. It was tough when I was working out hard and no muscles were coming in my thin body. And i just had to laugh its what i've been wanting for years I went straight out and got the whole set. I know you'll find perfect muscles depends on ur need after watching this clip –> bit.ly/MsZZ41?=gnocsf

25. Nice vid, give my page a look ;D

26. Miss_Chiqi says:

looks good, going to start using my exercise ball more often from now on.

27. Gloria Woods says:

Love this..day 2 on this vid..thanks 🙂

28. Great video, only question how many sets of each do you do?

29. White Star says:

Very good exercises!
    U have nice body:)
    No pain No gain!

30. Asif Ejaz says:

TAMMY YOU ROXX,,BUT DO TELL ME ONE THING HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES ,,FOR A FLAT TUMMY

31. mo25na says:

Tammy its great workout

32. beenzable says:

Great excercises but how long will they take to flat the abs if we do them three times a week

33. Tammy its great workout but i dont know how many times to do please reply i need your help or any one else who can guide me i shall be grateful

34. Hay can any one help how many repetitions should be done of this work out i really dont know how many times we should do it.one time two or three

35. kbrena says:

Man, that was a great workout.

36. HoneyWild23 says:

Great workout, thanks a lot