5 minutes Total Body Workout | Stay Fit with Ramya

Hey guys! In today’s video I talk about 5 minutes Total Body Workout
You can do this anywhere and it is only 5 min long.So are u game for some healthy competition?
Join with me now and post you score in the comments column.

Cheers
Ramya

Follow Me in Twitter – https://twitter.com/ramyavj
LIKE @ FB – https://www.facebook.com/VjRamyaofficial
Insta @ – https://www.instagram.com/ramyasub/

In Association with Divo

1. wow.. semmma.. inspiring one..

2. So kind of u @ lavanya babu. Thanks πŸ™‚

3. Gowtham Saba says:

I have tried this , very effective.. Thanks for te videoπŸ˜ƒ

4. Hello ramya, I'm just a beginner and started with easier parts for 5 mins. End of the day, I had severe leg and arm pain. Could you help me with a solution ?

5. Hi ramya Iam 87 kg I am vEry upset when dress won't fit to me. Recently I started my exercise I think this video is helpful to me .. Give some tips to me

6. Loga Deepika says:

I wanna reduce my arms..can u suggest workouts for dat?

7. Weighted jacket wher can I get .: thank you

8. Mani Gopal says:

I like your initiative on fitness…. ramya mate….

9. Helen Mary says:

Thank you Ramya. I like your initiative on fitness

10. ambishiva says:

give diet tips also ,this may be useful for many. nutrition is must for healthy body.

11. Hi Ramya Mam.. my score is 1 in 5 minutes.. I'm not having energy to continue another round..I'll try to improve and plz post videos on dieting also.. Thanks πŸ™‚

12. great work out video.Indeed its a motivational video for those who are starving to reduce their weight and want to stay fit.

One suggestion regarding Burpees which can be finished with a jump when we come up to the standing position everytime. Also breathing Inhale and exhale is important when we do these work outs. Please let your followers know the breathing method while exercising. I do these work out weekly twice ( 45 mins per day) , i am not sure if am breathing properly or not. Maybe i will get clarified from your video if you have anything to share. Thanks.

13. Winterrose says:

Sema… I was searching for a easy fast exercise that will reduce my weight and it really helps for me now… Thanks a lot Ramieeee πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

14. Do we need to wear shoes ? ThankZ for the informative vedio

15. hi!! i could do only 1.5 rounds in 3 minutes but i am not having enough stamina to continue…. any tips to improve stamina???

16. Awesome workout. Its inspiring to see your energy levels. For beginners, there is a greater risk of doing the exercise in incorrect way and possibly injure shoulder,knee or back. To add more value to your videos, would be nice if you could point some common mistakes to avoid Ex: In Burpee, bending your back to touch the ground would hurt lower back.

17. hey! I did 2.5 rounds! beginner.
    feels awesome Ramya.
    Thanks much.
    More power to you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

18. i want to reduce atleast 10kgs as I am entering obese state, please provide diet tips

19. Hi Ramya, Me Ramya here as well ! My score is 2 in 5 mins, will improve!

20. Jay Jason says:

Hey Ramya , first of all you had show the right workout for the weight loss and sweat workout. But I don,t why you have messed up with the many rounds?

21. hiii ramya! i did this workout now. I finished all three rounds of the exercises but with active rest of 15seconds on and off. Like you said I was sweating like crazy. Awesome workout ya!! Pls post exercises to burn belly fat. Thanks a lot!!

22. Parimitaa says:

Hi sis Ramya, my pointer is 1 and you're my inspiration. Thanks.

23. sai Satish says:

Each And Every Video Is Topnotch We Know You As A Beautiful VJ & RJ But You Made All South Indian People Eye Opener With You're Fitness MAM πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ™

24. Fiona says:

ka share in a day what kind of food you eating, specially nite what time you ate you dinner. very helpful yr video. Tq

25. Thank you, suggested to my sister, she feels good

26. 😍😍😍😘😘😘

27. Hi Ramya..!
    please do a video on diet tips and skin care tips too..

28. hi ramya, I start work at 8am where need to move early around 6.15… so can I do work out this 5min as soon as i wake up.. like wake up at 5am n straight away work out for 5min n shower… is that good for health

29. jalukha m says:

Hello Ramya:) started the workout today and my score is 2.1

30. I did 2.5 in 5 mins 😊

31. Robin Hood says:

hi. pretty impressive video. all the best for your initiative. Any tip on what time this exercise should be done? don't say anytime. when would be an ideal time?? thanks..

32. super ramya nalla pandraa

33. RB says:

That's awesome, gonna implement Ramya..waiting for next thrusday …
    lets Stay fit πŸ’ͺ

34. Awesome ramya!! Love it! Will add it in my schedule!