Build Beautiful Arms | Full Arm Workout | Training Explained

This arm workout can be done almost anywhere! Burn more calories with compound movements and supersets!

#workout#erinstern#arms#lean#fit#burnfat

Thank you for the continued support and comments! Please leave a “like;” it helps this content become visible to more people. Follow me on IG for daily posts and videos @2x_ms_olympia.

Train Hard Y’all!
Thanks for watching! Please subscribe πŸ™‚

BUSINESS CONTACT | erin@erinstern.com

WEBSITE | http://www.erinstern.com

INSTAGRAM | http://instagram.com/2x_ms_olympia

TWITTER | https://twitter.com/erinfast

FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/fiterin

Train hard, y’all!

1. ankit goel says:

Hello , i have one qus, this All video which you put on youtube its for only women or its also man can do this workout?

2. ❀❀🌷🌷

3. Wow! The form is amazing

4. Another good workout video. Thanks for sharing.

5. We love your workouts – absolutely the best. This includes my gym accountability partner and my wife. We all wonder what evil lurks in the next move/sentence after ……Hi I’m Erin…… The guys are amazed at how pumped we are after your supersets and how comprehensive the muscle ache extends – glutes chest arm. I have small muscle groups in those regions that have never felt the burn you deal. Keep it up … we love you. Sexy arms – yes we are your girly men.

6. Justin Bee says:

By far one of the best workout videos. I love the video format

7. Ellie Ellie says:

Erin I train at home not in the gym can you do some videos that uses just free weights

8. Danielle says:

I’m grateful to have found your videos, thank you for posting and uplifting your lady-bros!

9. I really liked the movements, but as I'm not in a gym and these call for cables I can't really do these 'anywhere' =( Coudln't figure out how to modify at home once you started with the cable exercises.

10. Great!! Love it
    How many times per week?!

11. πŸ’žπŸ’ŽπŸ˜πŸ€

12. Esthersuarez says:

Thanks for sharing these exercises !! I will try tomorrow!!

13. You are my role model!! Love your body, But trying to build my own, you are truly good at what you do, and very pretty too!

14. Erin I don’t have a number of the machines or equipment are there other options using free weights , chair or bench?

15. I glad I found u. I been doing bicep curl since jan this year like 3 x per week to get rid of sagging arm. I do see progress but my arm still sagging. Thanks for good information & demonstrates. Love ur vid 😘

16. So great exercise, i've never see before! That so good for a new inspiration in my workout and to break my retracted routine. More Videos!

17. Hola, me gustarΓ­a que hagas videos explicando la dieta o recomendaciones de cΓ³mo debemos comer para bajar nuestro Γ­ndice de grasa

18. LQ says:

Headed to the gym this afternoon after work.Β  Just downloaded this vid.Β  Can't wait for this new workout!Β  Will let you know this evening how it went!

19. stacy white says:

I wish you had videos that didn't always require using gym equipment. =/

20. Wonderful..pls do more vedios..u r becoming a goddess for me with respect to wrkout

21. geetz says:

Hi Erin, I see that you alternate between working biceps and then triceps. I was once told that I should do all triceps exercises first and then work on biceps.

22. Erin, can you please do a more in depth tricep video?

23. tiffany M says:

Loved it, Erin! Thank you! I watched this last night & did the workout today while watching it again.

24. Rasputin says:

Really learnt a lot from you! Thank you so much!

25. I'm leaving so much from you 😻 also this hairstyle really suits you πŸ‘Œ

26. J D says:

God this is a hard one Erin

27. Yeonji Lee says:

I would LOVE TO go to the gym and workout as hard as I could EVERY DAY if I will end up getting beautiful arms as yours😍😍

28. Taria says:

Trying this full workout tomorrow πŸ™‚

29. By the way you are an inspiration and your explanations are on point.. 😊

30. Again. You are excellent. I as I said in a previous message don't go to the gym… I wonder if you can post some exercises that can be done at home. I did this morning half of what you just showed and three more excersises that I know. 😊 Please advise

31. I can do this workout a home with a few modifications, when I get to the gym I know the moves by heart and move more smoothly from exercise to exercise. Thx for great videos Erin you are truly inspirational…I have lost 5 lb by changing my diet and weightlifting more effectively.

32. Hey Erin. There is a pain in my tennis elbow .so what should I do ?? Which exercise i do for elbow.

33. sandra bell says:

Erin, your instruction is absolutely invaluable.Β  Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge so generously with the public.

34. Steve Parker says:

Erin got Beautiful all over, so obviously knows what she's talking about.πŸ’ͺ🏼

35. Dear will u please explain when to inhale n exhale?I found it very difficult while doing your suggested exercises.

36. You are killing me!!!πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Thank you so much!

37. Love ur Workouts so much!!!!πŸ’•πŸ˜€

38. Kim Frye says:

Erin thank you so much for all of your videos I learn so much..I so would love to see more different variations of shoulders and bicep workouts. I struggle with those. Thank you so much!!

39. Thank you Erin – you demo the movements so well. I will never look like you do but you inspire me to do what I can and helps with my form.

40. I was looking for a good arm workout and found it. Thanks Erin I loved it my arms are on fire πŸ”₯

41. This workout is awesome! Thanks Erin!

42. Yao Chen says: