Best Beginners Gym Workout Routine 2020 | DAY 2

Best Beginners Gym Workout Routine 2020 Day 2
BUFF DUDES SUPERHERO PLAN BOOK EDITION: http://bit.ly/buffsuperhero
BUFF DUDES SUPERHERO PLAN .PDF EDITION: http://bit.ly/buffsuperhero_pdf

Buff Dudes 5×5 Beginner’s Gym Workout Plan: (To Be Performed Every Other Day, 3 Days a Week for 3 Weeks)

Rest Times: 90 Seconds Between Compound Exercises, 60 Between Isolation.

DAY 1 – Full Body (video here: https://youtu.be/OjVAIQNbYlE)

Back Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
Bent Over Rows 5 sets x 5 reps
Flat Barbell Press 5 sets x 5 reps
Push Press 5 sets x 5 reps
Skull Crushers 3 sets x 10 reps
Lateral Raise 3 sets x 10 reps
Seated Calf Raise 3 sets x 10 reps

Day 2 – Full body

Deadlifts 5 sets x 5 reps
Pull-Ups 5 sets x 5 reps (weighted if needed)
Incline Press 5 sets x 5 reps
Overhead Press 5 sets x 5 reps
Barbell Curls 3 sets x 10 reps
Bent Over Reverse Flys 3 sets x 10 reps
Standing Calf Raises 3 sets x 10 reps

Day 3 – Full body

Front Squats 5 sets x 5 reps
V Grip Bent Over Rows 5 sets x 5 reps
Chest Dips 5 sets x 5 reps (weighted if needed)
Single Arm Dumbbell Shoulder Press 5 sets x 5 reps
Single Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extensions 3 sets x 10 reps
Cable Front Raises 3 sets x 10 reps
Seated Calf Raises 3 sets x 10 reps

Website: http://www.buffdudes.us
Instagram: http://instagram.com/buffdudes
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/buffdudes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/buffdudes

BUFF DUDES / Fitness / Best Beginners Gym Workout Routine 2020 Day 2

1. This workout is from our SUPERHERO PLAN ( GRAB IT HERE: http://bit.ly/buffsuperhero ) and we'll be going through each stage week by week. If you're following along, please let us know what you'd like us to feature in the videos. We got a great suggestion for showing our weights onscreen and I didn't have a chance to include it while editing so I'll list it below:

2. Dan Q. says:

I really like the super hero art work of the crew ☺

3. 0:200:23 . . .
    Instant fcuking πŸ‘
    INSTANT!!!
    Don't agree???
    **Channels inner Greta**
    How dare you!!!
    Stay blessed buff clan πŸ™

4. Mario Macpui says:

For the first exercise, if you absolutely could only pick one, would pit be squat or DL?

5. VAC says:

Damn, really just uploaded this right after my workout lol

6. David J Yuan says:

Ooh yeah! Been looking forward for day 2! πŸ’ͺ

7. Carl Meyer says:

Last night I bought the Super Hero Plan! I have never been more excited to start training! Thank you so much for making these videos alongside the book to help a beginner like me learn how to do these movements properly. Form over speed! Isolation over Weight! Thanks so much for all your hard work with the book and these videos. I love the pictures and Illustration in the book and I really appreciate these videos! Time to become a BUFF DUDE!

8. R Prescott says:

Is it a biffle or a bupple?

9. BreacherUP says:

Lmao. Thanks for the morning laughs guys. Doing day 2 today, good timing πŸ˜€

10. XxJabawakixX says:

You guys are doing a great job. I only watch a couple of people on YouTube for fitness advice, cooking, and humor, you guys are the total package thanks for putting out great content. πŸ’ͺ😁

11. Kody Smith says:

Maybe in the next video you guys can talk about the importance of having a spotter? Seeing as these are beginners workouts and a beginner without someone to spot them could possibly hurt themselves

12. For anyone struggling with pullups, don't worry! I'm not that heavy, only ~165 at 6ft, and it took me months, almost a full year of working on pull-up accessories before I could do pullups. Negatives, as well as the assisted pull-up machine are your friends!

13. NLLeFa says:

Another great tip for the pullups, among yours, I would talk about the grip. You guys use a very wide one, which of course works, but for somebody that is new to the exercise, it might be beneficial to do shoulder width apart or just slightly wide. First it's easier, but also makes the range of motion a bit greater.

14. Sequency says:

I thought I was the only one to pray/get angry with Yats Ffub.

15. Just got a notification for this 🀣

16. β€œKill, Destroy, Sack, Tell lie; how much you want after victory nobody asks why?

17. What is wrong with a more squat beginning position? For me with short legs and longer torso it works a lot better than bending over. Also my legs are very strong naturally and that also helps.

18. deneb algedi says:

What's the droning bass song used in this and many other Buff Dudes videos? I've been dying to know for a very long time. Thank you!

19. 29 sets for a beginner with one day rest in between .. OKAY DUDE

20. Ryan Johnson says:

Is it alright to do dumbbell bench press instead of the barbell?

21. Amir Katorza says:

Which power rack are you using?
    What is the brand?

22. Micah says:

I’ve never done a deadlift in my life, even with the correct form I feel like I’d snap my back in two. Lol

23. oldGnRrocks1 says:

We need a hair tutorial from Brandon πŸ˜‚

24. Awesome! Thanks for your dedication guys

25. Would you say this program is suitable for cutting? As not heard anything mentioned as to whether it’s a more bulking plan or shredding plan? Great vid either way lads

26. One day in the buff dudes channel can you make Brandon sing pretty please and how old you guys are?

27. Enigmatic ! says:

Just ordered my superhero plan can’t wait to get it in the mail not only for the artwork, but just from seeing the preview of it and this video I know I’m in for a treat and some serious gains!

28. Uncle Ruckus says:

Man, ever since I broke my elbow from falling off a pull up bar that broke off, I have a gym equipment phobia. I can't even trust a bench anymore. What if it breaks in half as I'm benching? My back or neck breaks? πŸ˜– I can only trust the floor from now on… although… what if I fall through the ceiling as I'm deadlifting? Better only do it outside now.

29. melloman19D says:

Just ordered the book! Cant wait!

30. J G says:

This video dropped like ten min ago yet there’s comments from hours ago. Huh?

31. J G says:

Jeff just posted a great video on pull-up tips

32. beast0283 says:

Scapula drinking game is going to be tough on this one.

33. Marian Varga says:

I love those videos πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺ

34. hey buff !
    can you build bigger back , with just barbell and dumbbell?

i mean without pull ups

35. Jay Saunders says:

Thank you so much this has answered a lot of questions

36. K P says:

You guys are a breathe of fresh hair. Stay at it guys.

37. I did Day 1 today and man this feels so good! Hyped to get buff!

38. Boa Boy says:

Gain rain
    Cheers BUFF Dudes

39. James says:

New to the channel and a strict workout plan in general. Liking what I’m seeing! What about working out the core??

40. apek capek says:

Thanks Buff Dudes.. really appreciate it.. had to find each guide video for each workout for day 2.. finally you guys posted this.. cant wait for day 3 video.. also, on the rest day..what would be the best activity?

Cheers from Malaysia 😁

41. Sm0keblind says:

What are the weight increases per session. With standard 5×5 it increases all the time but guessing those increases would be slower with this program due to the extra exercises every session?

42. Thanks for making these videos, guys! I’d be down for a Jedi workout! You could have Padawan-Knight-Master level difficulty workouts.