FULL BODY WORKOUT | Beginners & Advanced | Full Routine

CROSSLIFTR Training Plans (Conventional or Crossfit Box) Program: https://obivincent.com

This is a perfect Routine whether you are a beginner and new to training or at an advanced level. For Both MEN and WOMEN and with some alternatives too!

WARM UP (As Shown in the video)
*REST: aim for 60-90s each set
*Dropset (10×10) means perform 10 reps scale the weight down and perform another 10, rest after that.
*SCALE DOWN the sets if its too much for you and you are short on time, thats absolutely fine!

WORKOUT 1
1A- FR SQUATS 1st Set x 10 (2sec Tempo), 2nd Set x 8 (3sec Tempo),
3rd Dropset (10X10) 3sec Tempo.
1B – ELEVATED SPLIT SQUAT 3 x 10 (2sec Tempo)

WORKOUT 2
2A – ROMANIAN DEADLIFTS 3 x 10 (2-3sec Tempo)
2B – PULL UPS 3 sets x till failure (2sec Tempo)

WORKOUT 3
3A – BARBELL OH PRESS X PUSH PRESS, 1st x 10 (3sec Tempo), 2nd x 8 (2sec Tempo), 3rd sets Drop set (8 x till Failure)
2sec Tempo

3B – DB BICEP CURLS BICEPS 1st x 10 (3sec Tempo), 2nd x 8 (3sec Tempo), 3rd x Drop set (8 x till Failure) (2sec Tempo)

3C – BANDED PUSH UPS
3 x Till Failure (2sec Tempo)

WORKOUT 4
4A – INCLINE CHEST PRESS 3sets X 12,10,8 (3Sec Tempo)
4B – INCLINE DB TRICEPS EXT, 3sets x 12 (2-3sec Tempo)
4C – INCLINE CHEST SUPPORT ROWS 3 x 12 (2sec tempo and 1 sec pause at the top)

METCON FINISHER (OPTIONAL)
AMRAP X 8
Min1 – BB GTOH X 12 (60kg)
MIN 2 – 10 LEG RAISES TO BAR OR BUTTERFLY SIT UPS

Follow me on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/obi_vincent/
SPOTIFY Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1fqhb83bDW69rrDIyWEAwd?si=FBroso55TIW1LBI1txyREg

BREAKTHEMOULD Apparel: https://obivincent.com

Shop the Gymshark collection: https://gym.sh/Shop-Obi-Vincent .. Thank you for your Support!

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/obivincentfi.

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/obi__vincent

Business Enquiries Email: Obiuvincent@gmail.com

#BREAKTHEMOULD #CROSSLIFTR

1. Obi Vincent says:

Hope you enjoy the videoooo… and as always full workout is in the Description Box! Enjoy!! 😊 #BREAKTHEMOULD

2. My full body is 3x all muscle groups a week. For example Day 1;
    -Front Squat
    – Romanian deadlift
    – lat pulldown
    – bench press
    – inverted row
    – shoulder press
    – barbell curl
    – tricep extension
    Is this too much or am I doing it wrong?

3. definitely have to give this a try

4. Can't wait to try it in the gym! Thank you Obi, your workouts are awesome as always πŸ’ͺπŸ‘

5. Did he just say he’s over 30

6. I loved this video and thanks for listing the exercises. It takes time so thank you.

7. Your videos flow so well. It makes them easy to watch day after day without them getting irritating. The lack of "comedy" is highly appreciated. Not everyone has to be a comedian.

8. columkenn says:

You practicing Olympic lifts now? You are strong, will be interesting to see your lifts. You could do a collab vid with Clarence Kennedy on the lifting

9. Dr. King says:

Whoever dislikes the video needs to feel the wrath of those ass arms..great video btw. Always something new to learn. Love it πŸ’―πŸ’―

10. Mark Jafari says:

The volume is just too high for any beginner. They won’t be able to even finish half of this workout routine.

11. sexyeyez2000 says:

Looking good you are amazing

12. Obi has the best sock game

13. FallenShadow says:

Could I preform this workout 3x a week for a program or should I alternate this full body workout with another full body workout

14. Great workout, I do a bit of martail arts training so 2, full body workouts a week are perfect for me can we see the next video please?

15. I'm over 30 and I wake up and my knees hurt….. I felt that. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ 33 and getting old SUCKS

16. Thanks Obi the workout is educational

17. Alwin Sauer says:

Hi Obi. You really make me a cross fitter. Your program is absolutely convincing. Love your videos. I will become a member in the next Crossfit box because of you!

18. Thanks alot never ever seen a disappointing video from you very educational and motivational everytime!!!! Thank obi for your detailed videos .. !!

19. NIXON DAUDI says:

Thanks OBI you real try your best to post new video almost every 2 day if am not mistaken…… u real inspire me …..✌✌✌✌✌✌

20. That workoutfit is burn!
    Love these videos –
    And I hope to see a Japan Vlog too!

21. Water M says:

Your workouts are amazing, I tried your kettlebell workout with a pair of 10kg kettlebells (i carry them with me in the boot of the car while travelling)and it was a killer.

I am doing full-body workouts from almost a year now as I am not sure about which days in a week I can hit the gym and which days I can't, so yes full-body workout 3-4 times a week works great for me and this workout is my next session.

Thanks and all the best.

22. aaron Lopez says:

These full body exercises are amazing. That complex ladder on your previous video killed me!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ͺ🏼

23. I Love this series already!!
    I'm always torn between bodybuilding and crossfit..
    This is perfect.. thanks

24. Gerardo says:

I swear your workouts are the best out of everyone on YT… not just because of the intensity and the exercises themselves, but because you thoroughly explain how it should be done as well as giving us alternative exercises. Thanks Obi!

25. SJ TL says:

That huge thing on Ur upper is such an inconvenience πŸ˜‚….. thanks for the tips….very useful content…hope all is well and here's to a great 2020 for urself πŸ’ͺ

26. kheucheuleu says:

"Squeeze your bicep like it owes you money"
    Words to live by for arms day…

27. Luke R says:

Could you do an upper body workout video?

28. Who else Loves Fitness?!
    πŸ‘‡πŸ½

I make basketball content and I’m trying to go❀️✊🏽

29. Remember lad.

Eat clen, tren hard,

Test your limits,

Dbolish your goals,

Anavar give up.

30. Emma says:

My man is back at it again. Thanks bro