Build Beautiful Shoulders | (Full Workout w/ Commentary) | Training Explained

Thank you again for the continued support! Click the
“Bell” icon next to the subscribe button to be notified when a new video is posted. Remember to “like” this video and comment below to help grow the channel ๐Ÿ™‚

Get your Warrior leggings here: https://bit.ly/2NktMfT

BUSINESS CONTACT | erin@erinstern.com

WEBSITE | http://www.erinstern.com

INSTAGRAM | http://instagram.com/erinstern5

TWITTER | https://twitter.com/erinfast

FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/fiterin

Train hard, y’all!

1. The camera loves ya. I like ya some too.

2. Many thanks for a superb demonstration.

3. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

4. Thank you … genuinely youโ€™re teaching me something a good and easy to do it …. well done ๐Ÿ‘… by the way your body is outstanding and well pro ….

5. Lil M says:

very easy to follow and helpful with explaining each exercise. i also like that there is no annoying music too. Everything is fully explained perfectly!

6. Kiiron Madan says:

Love watching your videos …learn something new everytime! Thank you for explaining in such detail! Always try and work in your tips into my workout๐Ÿ˜Š

7. rosilani2030 says:

Thank you so much for this video!! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ loved how you explained everything as you are doing it ! I had so many questions and no answers until I saw this video! ๐Ÿ’ฏโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

8. MakeupLover says:

You are so strong and beautiful! Youโ€™re inspiring me to push harder. Iโ€™ve lost 55 pounds and now my goal is to build muscle ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m glad I found your channel!

9. Karen Harris says:

Erin, the link for the leggings doesn't work!

10. Thank u..u r so inspiring!!!

11. Xia Shi says:

Beautiful! Thanks for the workout sharing.

12. Finished this work out this evening. Wow what a goody! Struggled a bit with the reverse flys so went super light and rested my head on an incline bench. Can't wait to try more ๐Ÿ’ช thank you so much for sharing

13. Susan A says:

Taking ownership of these shoulders of mine! Thanks Erin for the supply of workouts. I am a better athlete because of you โค๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

14. I'm enjoying learning and incorporating what I learn into my workouts. Thank you for making these great videos!

15. Awesome advice at the beginning of the video to train your weakest muscles at the beginning of the week. Thanks!

16. Mukesh Rao says:

Love from India nice supersets

17. The confidence of the guy concentration curling the 5 pd (2.5 pnd??) db while you are lifting right beside him is something to behold.

18. Alva Sanchez says:

Excellent thank you so much beautiful

19. ICUS Free says:

I would say your very strong for a woman. How long have you been working out ? What kind of supplements do you take that is if you can be honest ?

20. ViCkY InDia says:

U r doing a gud job for spreading knowledge. I feel more encourage whenever i see your workout.

21. Bad Hombre says:

You are brautiful! Very inpirstional! ๐Ÿ™‚ I just hope you can post more intros with no lipstick. You look so nice when you donโ€™t use it! ๐Ÿ™‚

22. Really good advice and suggestions for exercises, Erin. Love the way you explain and show them as well as the way youยดve chosen to shoot the segments. No wonder youยดre 2 and most likely soon 3 x Miss Olympia. You have my deepest support.

23. Amber Gilman says:

Love.love your videos. I'm hitting back 1-2 times a week. I lift heavy and have for a good year and half. My back is still squishy…ugh. ๐Ÿ˜”

24. Love all your content Erin! Learned something new in all your videos โ™ฅ๏ธ

25. you are super inspirational woman whenever I watch your videos i get inspired. i love to see you, keep making such inspiring videos.

26. I've been exercising for four years now. That Joe Manganiello book was a decent start. But I haven't been able to find someone who can teach me proper details until now. I tried the lateral raise with the pinky up and lower weight yesterday. Damn, my lateral delts are poppin' now.

27. Great workout Erin! I sure feel the burn…

28. tiffany M says:

You have such a calm, soothing voice. I have loved doing your workouts this week, Iโ€™ve done your cable leg workout and this shoulder routine. They feel so good! Thanks so much for sharing your expertise! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

29. PeaceFan1 says:

I Love how you DON'T have Music in the background!! I can focus in what you're saying and Not have to drown out the annoying music!

30. Efini_Munoz says:

Hey Erin! I'm sure you get this a lot and by that I mean when helping/training women they are scared to use heavy weights. I'm a male and it's always difficult at first to explain to them it all comes down to caloric intake. Now depending on the individual's goal (lose or gain weight) either you go in a deficit or surplus. I still like them to train heavy into the lower reps [6-10] while also including higher reps too [10-25]. Of course, i like to listen what is their desired physique and making good quality choices when it comes to nutrition. All this while making sure technique/form are good to go and having a nice muscle to mind connection before adding weight. Obviously strength will come over time. Not sure where I was really going with this…lol but if there's any advice i should add that'll be nice.

31. Taria says:

I'm naturally broad at the shoulders, something I'm self conscious about so should I work them out less?

32. Hi Erin, Love you and your channel. Please help, I've been working out my shoulders, back, chest a lot. Now I have very large shoulders, and arms. However, my BMI is borderline underweight, my bodyfat percentage is 18 percent. Do I stop working out my upper-body all together? I do not like how muscular my upper-body has become. I work out my upper-body 3 times a week, 30 mins each session. Do I restrict my calories if I'm trying to lose the muscle?

33. Rita Doyle says:

I especially enjoy the anatomy and physiology lessons. Athletic AND scholarly. I love it.

34. Alicia B says:

I really love this video. Shoulders are the number one thing I struggle to train properly. Now I know when to train them and these exercises are great and simple to understand! Thanks!

35. Wow, you're shoulders are perfect!

36. Your are the best body builder and thank You to be came an inspiration in my goals at the gym ๐Ÿ’ช

37. 5.0 Strong says:

Pairing this up with the quad workout today! Thanks so much!!!

38. Diana L. says:

I just found your channel!! Your refreshing and completely knowledgeable.
    Thank you for being different.

39. Need videos on mid section like stomach and love handles

40. Brian Moore says:

holy smokes that's a lot of reps with a lot of weight

41. Look at flouresent shorts back there pounding those biceps with freaking 10lbs! Yowza!

42. SickKent says:

Omg. You look too sexy. I can't believe it.

43. Erin I literally LOVE your videos. Such clear instructions and demos and you are just down to earth not being an ego maniac. I'm off to the gym to try this out. Thanks so much. You ROCK!!