20 MIN FULL BODY WORKOUT – Intense Version / No Equipment I Pamela Reif

An intense Full Body Workout, that you can do without equipment, wherever and whenever you like ♥︎ this is definitely more intense than my old 20min Full Body Video (the one with 19 million views) // Werbung

It targets the muscles of your entire body and gives you a good sweat 🙂 For some reason, I had soooo much fun filming this workout. I just enjoy the music and the exercises a loooot here.

Grab yourself a towel or yoga mat & let’s do this together! NO EXCUSES.

_

The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise. If you need more breaks – TAKE THEM! Don’t worry too much about that. You will improve over time 🙂 that’s the best feeling!

I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles. If you want to challenge your body in another way: check out my 10min Ab Workout, 20min Booty Workout or the Song Workouts.

▸ you can find WORKOUT PLANS with those videos on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.

__

▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. HUGEL – Better 0:00 – 2:51
2. Joe Stone, Camden Cox – Mind Control 2:52 – 5:48
3. Joel Corry – Lonely 5:49 – 8:57
4. Ava Max – Salt 8:58 – 11:05
5. Moguai, Cheat Codes – Hold On 11:06 – 13:27
6. Brooks, Gia Koka – Say A Little Prayer 13:28 – 16:27
7. Bryce Vine – Baby Girl 16:28 – 18:50
8. Robin Schulz, Alida – In Your Eyes 18:51 – 21:37

__

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

1. Pamela Reif says:

Happy Sunday ♥︎ check out my Instagram Channel for full WORKOUT PLANS, only using the YouTube Videos!
    I created 3 plans: 30min per session, 45min and Beginner Friendly.
    That way you can combine the videos, to get a week full of training. Hope that's helpful if you can't go to the gym right now 🙂

xx Pamela

Instagram: pamela_rf
    I saved them in my Story Highlights 🙂

2. •Monica• says:

I loved it! I have done it whole without rest together with 10 min old ab workout, the ab workout I have done since a year ago and now I am going to do this too 🙏😍❤️ to or all your workouts, thank you very much for sharing them with us ❤️🙌🙏💕

3. Laura Labak says:

I'm going to the gym for 3 months and i've been working out at home since may and i could follow like 80% of this workout!! Yes, i'm dead on the floor but proud!!

4. Zeny Batoon says:

I’m actually having fun doing it, it’s not repetitive like other workouts here. 😉

5. - Anizia - says:

I'm so sorry fir the many time I screwed you while excercising😂😂❤❤

6. Super Pandy says:

Now that we all have to stay indoors you could upload more videos to keep us active : )
    …and also knee friendly please `: )
    Thank you so much Pamela love the workouts

7. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

8. _ WeZ111 says:

Is anyone still alive after doing this workout? Did another one and constantly cursing her coz damn it I can't fucking breath (No offense at all)

9. Celia López says:

LOL I have just done it x2

10. Thank you for always giving your best to make the video ❤ I do your exercises four times a week for 2 months, combine the basic and music exercise, and I already feel I'm gettin strong!

11. basma imane says:

شكرا لك ما اروع حركتك غيرتي حياتي للفضل

12. Pam, du musst mal was essen 😛

13. Emi Krause says:

Since my gym closed yesterday because of the 🦠 I was looking for some home workouts and then I saw you plans🤗 I am going to do the 30minutes per day plan and see how useful it will be🥰 btw I am writing this comment in the 1 minute break of the workout which I definitely need 😅

14. Thanku so much it's amazing. But try next time to do break between each exercise 😘❤️❤️

15. B Rainbow says:

Girl you still doing this? 🔥🔥
    Damn
    I gave up since your second fitnessvideo this was like two years ago😅

16. D K says:

Bist die beste Pamela. Ich liebe deine Videos.

17. Ioana Cincan says:

Omg i just started the workout plan !!! This is sooo hard and i am not even out of shape 😭😂

18. Nelka says:

Jestem początkująca i serio nie daje rady już przy 4 minucie jestem tak zmęczona 😢 podziwiam was jak sobie z tym radzicie 👌💪

19. I was like her when I had anorexia

20. Fabiola PiLa says:

Wie viele Kalorien werden bei diesem Workout so verbrannt? ☺️

21. Thanky very much❤❤🥰🥰🥰😘

22. Muriel Pals says:

Ich habs eigentlich ganz gut hinbekommen aber jetzt kommt noch das ab Workout ich glaub danach bin ich dann am Ende 😂🥵

23. Jana Six says:

this was insane, loved it!

24. Miriam says:

Anyone else here from the workout plan because of corona?

25. Can't wait 2 do this workout! I love trying your new videos its a challenge! I love it that u post videos regularly but u should really do another arm video that would be great!

26. Anon says:

Just a suggestion. It's difficult to follow, especially the squats with jumps. It would be better if there are audio instructions as well so that users need to look into mobile always. For instance, squat with jump is almost same as burpees, it would be good if you could instruct.. squats are short/immediate and difficult to follow along.