MY WORKOUT ROUTINE | How I prep for the gym

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all staying safe and practicing social distancing. I’m thinking of all of you during this time. I’m sorry this video is prepping for the gym because wow most gyms are closed BUT there are still some good tips in there even if its before your home workout! I did make my home workout plan free for you all so we can stay healthy both mentally and physically. Keep in mind this program is more for beginners!

FREE 5 WEEK HOME WORKOUT PLAN at https://heidisomersfit.com

Follow me on social media! 🙂

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­—————­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-

Shop my outfits:

Downloadable workout/meal plans: https://www.heidisomersfit.com

Business Inquiries: HeidiSomers@hotmail.com

Mailing Address:

711 Avenue E
Stafford, Texas, 77477

DISCOUNTS AND LINKS

Discount code (20-35% off): BUFFBUNNY

1. S L says:

Wow you raised 16,000 for the womens centre your amazing Heidi so kind

2. Jen Ven says:

3D made me feel like my heart was about to rip through my chest😂 I work at an urgent care and needed the energy for my 14hr shit

3. Hunter Wolfe says:

Ok your skin is GLOWING 😍😍 you should do a video on your skincare routine!

4. Sabrina says:

I haven’t seen them yet at my H-E-B in San Antonio, I go to like 3 diff ones lol but can’t wait to try them!!! So excited for both of y’all so much going on!!!

5. You should do a update make up video!! 🙏🏼😍

6. Alyssa Scott says:

I would love a game changer bag, I’m a broke college girl right now😅 and this virus got me barely working 🙃 love your leggings and sports bras! Hope to buy more when I can ❤️❤️

7. Kodiak Wild says:

😂 those moods. ….oh, and happy birthday, whenever?

8. Jamie Yaqoob says:

Wow Heidi tho!! 😍😍

9. Katelyn Long says:

You should upload some vids on work outs you can do at home since we can't go to the gym with the quarantine ☺️

10. Kaytee Faye says:

Is it weird that I almost cried a little watching your bday messages 😭 lol!! So wonderful!! Sending allll the love for your bday 😍

11. Happy Belated Birthday Heidi! I love the hero hoodies and the cause behind them. Thanks for sharing the wonderful moment with us! Wishing you, Christian and the whole team good health during this time. Thanks for the home workout, too!

12. Leova Romero says:

Wow Heidi thank you so much for making an at home workout plan😭 ❤️

13. diana macias says:

I wanna see that green top💕💕

14. OMG!!!!!! LIKE CRYING!!!!! I needed this in the worst way! So appreciative for the free home workout plan😭 I miss the gym so much!

15. This intro was everything! Thank you 💜❤

16. Claudia S says:

Thanks for the plan.
    Much love from Germany 💕

17. Mei says:

Hey at least you're wearing red 😉

18. theFitty says:

Yo I want YO TRAINER!

19. Happy birthday girl xoxoox love you so much !!!! 🥰💜💜💜

20. Happy belated birthday Heidi 🎂 🌷😘💕

21. 1329melissa says:

Awww i love the whole vlog ofcourse but the ending is soo sweet..happy belated bday!!! You truly are amazing and u can totally feel that through the camera, congratulations on all your achievements and blessings on everything u have cooking…lol love u lots, hopefully i run into u,sometime, im frm the sugarland Houston area also!😁 god bless❤🎂🙏

22. Thank you Heidi! Stay safe and healthy! Hi Nalla!

23. Bella Bella says:

Happy late birthday 🎁 🎂 !!!!

24. I absolutely love Heidi! Her personality, her grind, her videos! She's such a great female and so motivating!!! But now that I realize we share the same Birthday, it ALL makes sense! 🤗
    🎉Happy 'late' Birthday 🎉 hope you had an amazing day!!!!

25. I swear we always get our periods at the same time

26. Fatima Ali says:

Pregnant or not 😌😬👨‍👩‍👧

27. 🙌🏻😂😂😘😍🤗💪🏻💪🏻🍑💓❤️💖💗💟💞🏋️🏋️

28. Thank you for the workout!

29. Lyzee_333 says:

Supporting my fav🥰 ❤️

30. Very sweet! Happy Birthday’

31. Caitlin Dow says:

Currently self isolating in London and have been for about a week, the home work out plan is exactly what I needed! Hitting the lonely and unmotivated stage 😔

32. Thank you for the start of this video but also thank you for posting your content- we need a great distraction and your energy is A+

33. Great video Heidi, the Hero Hoodies was a wonderful idea. Stay safe , I appreciate your positive vibes 🙂

34. I love the fuzzy Louis Vuitton on the go tote you had on at the beginning of the video. Super cute!

35. Hi Heidi! Happiest Birthday! I absolutely LOVE your collection and wanted to request for y'all to make more of the Free Spirit Tanks in different prints/colours! Really helps on the days that I'm super bloated and just want something more loose to wear while working out.

36. Happy Birthday Heidi! 🥳🎂💖 Your whole team is amazing!👏🏼🙏🏼💖

37. madysin7789 says:

Happy belated birthday! Thank you so much for posting this free workout- I'm so excited for this and so much appreciate,I just recently had some huge life changes and it's so scary for me, your videos always bring me so much joy and happiness and inspiration!! Thank you soo much. You are amazing!💚

38. Katie Rose says:

Thank you for putting the in home workouts up for free! So thankful for you!