my AT HOME full body workout routine

Use my special link to get ANY 2 bottoms for $24 when you become a Fabletics VIP: https://www.fabletics.com/EmmaMacDonald
Thank you Fabletics for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video! #ad

MY FABLETICS PICKS! Click my link and then search my favorites:

Kateโ€™s Edit (Black Hoodie and Jogger Set)
ECO-CONSIOUS CROP PULLOVER: BRISA CROPPED PULLOVER in BLACK
ECO-CONSIOUS TERRY JOGGER: DIARIA FLEUR TERRY JOGGER in BLACK
KARMA (Red Sports Bra + Black Zip Up Jacket + Leggings)
SEAMLESS LOW IMPACT SPORTS BRA in PERSIMMON/BLACK
SEAMLESS MOCK NECK ZIP JACKET in BLACK
HIGH-WAISTED SEAMLESS MESH LEGGING in BLACK
RHYTHM (Bright Yellow Neon One Should Sports Bra + Legging Set)
INDY SEAMLESS SPORTS BRA in NEON/GREY
ULTRA HIGH-WAISTED SEAMLESS SPRINT LEGGING in NEON
BHAKTI (Bright Pink Legging + Sports Bra)
SEAMLESS LOW IMPACT SPORTS BRA in FLUORESCENT PINK/POP MAGENTA
HIGH-WAISTED SEAMLESS RIB LEGGING in FLUORESCENT PINK

xx, Emma

Lets be friends! :
I N S T A G R A M: @emmamacdonald
S N A P C H A T: @emmamacdonald9

Follow my SPOTIFY playlists:
S P O T I F Y: emmacmacdonald

1. Are you supposed to do the circuit and then repeat it 3x times or do you need to repeat each move 3 times and then move on to the next move?

2. when you do single leg glute bridges, try only having your heel on the mat (lift your toes) and it burns WAYY more!

3. i loved this video ! Plz do more workout videos soon ! Love ya girly ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

4. Great workout Video since Iโ€™m stuck inside !!! Thanks

5. Thank you Emma to adapt your YouTube videos ! In France we are ALL at home everything is clothed and we need a paper to justify yourself when you are going out. There is the police and the army outside so everybody stay at home so THANK YOU to do videos for those who are not allowed to go outside. Thank you so much I love you stay safe

6. love love love everything about this

7. Mary Beaudry says:

Keep up the hard work on your videos girl, ignore the hate. Love ya ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

8. Ainsley Blue says:

Loveee the new vid styles!!

9. if anyone is bored in isolation, I just uploaded a swimwear haul๐Ÿ˜‰

10. after watching this definitely motivated me to workout! Thanks for the workout routine idea emma xx

11. I am lovin the one shoulder look!!! Sports bras, body suits, swim tops, all of the above. Thanks for sharing because now that Iโ€™m home for the next couple of weeks itโ€™ll be nice to switch up my workouts!

12. I should do this now that I have nothing to do

13. Love this content! Super helpful especially at this quarantine times.. please do more of these๐Ÿ™ˆ

14. Omg I had a feeling that you would do a workout video!! Will definitely try it out

15. glute bridges but im shy๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฅบ

16. Iโ€™ve been waiting for a workout videos of yours for so long๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ love this๐Ÿ’–

17. saidulu k says:

Sexy and beautiful ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜

18. I loved this video Emma! Such a good yet simple workout๐Ÿ’“ Also I love that youโ€™ve been trying to spice up your content lately๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป keep doing you!

19. Hip bridge series: 3×15

Lunge pulses
    Curtsy lunges
    Lateral lunges

Ab circuit:
    Up and down in and outs: 3×15
    Side to side in and outs: 3×15
    Flutter kicks: 3×15 (each leg)
    Penguins: 3×20 (each side)
    Toe touches: 3×60 seconds
    Plank: 3×60 seconds
    Left side plank: 3×60 seconds
    Ride side
    Plank dips 3×60 seconds
    Alternating leg extensions: 3×15 each leg

Arms:
    Push ups: 3×10
    Tricep dips: 3×10

20. Space Catboy says:

ill give you a work out babydoll

21. Ryan Herrera says:

๐Ÿ‘‹ Emma nice ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ€ bra green colors and ๐Ÿ‘š also ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿฆถ ๐Ÿช‘ ๐Ÿ›Œ ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ are so ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป ๐Ÿฆต ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป so much for this video of today March the 17th 2020 spring break is cancelled about you know Corina ๐Ÿฆ  ๐Ÿ˜ท itโ€™s happened around the us cross the country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and all around the ๐Ÿ—บ ๐ŸŒŽ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ itโ€™s really ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜  please be more extremely careful and not to go outside the out of ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘Ž gym because you never know who are so affected ๐Ÿ˜ท ๐Ÿค’ feeling ๐Ÿคง I will pray to you of god on ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐโœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป bible ๐Ÿ“– Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ‘ผ take a good care of yourself and stay ๐Ÿก safe inside ๐Ÿ  and โœŒ๏ธ on the next time video ๐Ÿ˜Ž take care bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ and ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–คโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ˜ฎ โ˜๏ธ more thing Advilโ€™s the ๐Ÿ˜ท โ˜ฃ๏ธ please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘‚ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘€

22. Emma says:

OMG this was so fun to follow along! You should actually make more workout vids!!!

23. nena k says:

how often do you do this workout?

24. Thank you for this! ๐Ÿค—

25. When doing your push ups, keep your feet down/toes on the ground even when on your knees to protect those knees!

26. Taylor Brown says:

Thank you for putting this up! Gonna need this while being locked up in the house!

27. MaureenM says:

Thank you Emma, youโ€™ve made this quarantine experience a little better for us ๐Ÿ’•

28. Chloe Ellyn says:

So glad u uploaded this video! I will definitely be doing this workout since Iโ€™m in quarantine!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคฉ xxC

SMALL YOUTUBER HERE;)๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒŸ

29. This workout was good! Ignore any negativity lol๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ˜บ๏ธ

30. Shallyn Rena says:

awe I canโ€™t find her Spotify ๐Ÿฅบ someone help? Ps love you lol

31. Anna B says:

I noticed how youโ€˜ve been changing up your content lately and trying new things. Love that for you ๐Ÿ’•

32. kenz canuel says:

Omg I love the workout clothes itโ€™s so cute!!

33. Berilac says:

puh that's when I start to sweat as a man xD

34. Try squats without the band around your legs, and maybe hold a 10-20lb weight? Your legs are stronger than you think!

35. J G says:

Omg Iโ€™m so glad you posted because I was trying to find a good workout routine when quarantined at home๐Ÿ˜ญ

36. Caitlin J says:

Can we just admire how genuinely stunning her personality is . Not to mention her looks are equally as gorgeous ugh ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

37. Elizabeth C says:

Plz do an appt tour!! Love your new couch:)

38. amy says:

hiii emma๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’š

39. you are wearing that green legging the other way around oops! love you tho <3

40. LenaLuciia says:

Great timing emma ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ thank you for the inspiration ๐Ÿ’•

41. M J says:

i strive to have your color hair but everytime i go to the salon for it they never do it right

42. Loveee your makeup in this video๐Ÿ˜ I need to check out Fabletics! So many cute things! I love promoting health & fitness on my channel too๐Ÿ’•

43. Sorry but that's like literally half of your body, and it's crazy low intensity. Like I could do this for hours straight. If you want to get fit then get equipment or go to a gym, there's only so much you'll get out of a wood floor and a bad instructor.

44. Leo H says: