20 MIN FULL BODY HOME WORKOUT // No Equipment, No Noise

For a full 12 week home programme available in app form, go to www.natachaoceane.com for a free sample workout! A no equipment, no noise, no space 20 minute home workout you can do anywhere and follow-along easily 🙏 For 60 unique home workouts, or any of my training and nutrition guides approved by a world-leading nutrition expert, go to www.natachaoceane.com ❤️

The 20 minute HOME workout: each exercise is performed for 45s and followed by 15s rest. The 20 exercises are listed below!

I personally use the first exercise (invisible ball slams) as a full body warm up but if you’d like to warm up some more beforehand, then go check out my warm up video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLA2hFv24ww&t=3s

1. Invisible ball slams
17. Alternating pivot squats
18. Spider plank extensions
19. Opposite extensions plank taps
20. Russian bicycle twists

Cool down for 5-10mins with some light stretching (:

MUSIC:

🎵”The Weeknd – Heartless (rogertunes Remix)”

🎵 Post Malone – Hollywood’s Bleeding (BLKCUBE Remix) [No Copyright Music]

🎵 Travis Scott – Highest in the Room Remix

🎵 All others songs are from epidemic sounds! http://share.epidemicsound.com/zBRBF (30day free trial) — (this is an affiliate link so it helps support my channel without costing you extra, but if you’d prefer not to use it that’s ok too ❤️)

OUTFIT:

Most of my gym outfits are from Gymshark, this is the new camo seamless colour 🦈: https://gym.sh/Shop-Natacha-Oceane2
This is a commission link, it doesn’t change the price of your purchase it just helps support my channel but if you prefer not to use it I still love you 😘

Great trainers for home + gym training: Adidas Swift runs, Adidas Alphabounce, Nike Epic reacts, APL tech loom wave 😘

#fullbody #home #workout

1. 🥇🥇 Renee McGregor has just agreed to creating a brand new HOME. training and nutrition programme so in the next couple of weeks I will be bringing you the programme you deserve, approved by the very, very best in the world 🎉 I'll be working around the clock to get it in your hands as soon as humanly possible and I'll be throwing on a big fat discount available to everyone while we get through this together 💛

More workout and fun videos are coming too! ♥️ Stay strong together, I love you!

2. Ivy Rosales says:

Loved this… so challenging but helpful. Don’t have much energy tbh lol

3. Really great workout! I was feeling depressed having not gone outside to workout today, but then I got to do this and it made me so happy! 🙂

4. I absolutely love your workouts! Thank you!

5. I’ve been obsessed with at home workouts lately especially in quarantine thank you 💜

6. Ameera Chyy says:

This was intense but I kept pushing through💪🏽🔥

7. Thank you so much for this ! Gonna try this tomorrow !!!💪🏼 I am french and have to stay home so those kind of workouts are just great

8. Iced Latte says:

Holy god I’m sweating and I go I the gym regularly

9. Melli shine says:

The music is 🔥🔥

10. Tanya Somova says:

Ah, the muscle pain after this workout… Did this 2 days ago, still cannot move

11. lizzy Church says:

Will definitely try this once I’m finished with recovery!

12. This is a crazy great at home workout. The only thing that I would find very helpful is if you mentioned which parts of the body each workout hits/ where you should be feeling it. Sometimes I felt like I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing. But all in all it was awesome!

13. Got to give you props, great work out, great pace and really help me keep in shape through this stay at home phase.

14. Raglandguy says:

What shoes are those? Nike Phantom React Flyknit?

15. Amy says:

Could you please make a video in with you talk about how to train for a marathon or/and the basics we need to know?

16. Zaya says:

Just did this. And I'm dead!😜💯

17. warming up with running up and down the stairs wasn't a great idea just before all these squats. brb, dying

18. Nath Nal says:

Oh my gosh that was great. Love this video format; so much more motivating than the ones that aren't walk-throughs. Thank you so much <3

19. This was the first exercise video that popped up in my feed. I am trying it out to the best of my ability. It is wearing me out that's for sure.

20. SRE92e says:

Im new to this channel, and I think I will try this workout next time, LET'S GET THIS💪💪

21. Just finished and i feel SOOO ALIVE!! Woke up feeling like doing nothing all day BUT now i decided to get my body moving and i don't regret it at all ❤️

22. Karen Beal says:

More at home work out videos please!!!! This was awesome. I def needed this since I can’t go to the gym right now. Your body is goals and you are so inspiring!

23. My favourite workout now! 🤩🤩🤩

24. Ellen Baker says:

Great workout – so many exercises I haven’t tried out before!! 🙌

25. Alicia Stock says:

My boyfriend and I just completed the workout! Absolutely demolishing!! THANK YOU🤗

26. helmi .maria says:

Just what I need in quarantine! Thank you so much!

27. Thanks for keeping us sane in self-isolation. I found some of the exercises complicated to follow – it would help to show them slowly

28. Leonie S says:

Just did that workout yesterday and damn that was intense. 😀 I don't know if this is a lame idea but I have a lot of joint issues, especially my wrist, so pretty much any exercise on my hands is really painful. I thought maybe as a workout idea you could show some workouts for people who have issues with their knees or wrists, backpain etc. Your exercises seem always really creative and "think outside the box" so I would love to see what you'd recommend. Sending love from Germany!

29. Best quarantine workout I've done so far! More like this please!

30. Robyn Winkle says:

This was awesome! I couldn’t quite keep up this first time but that’ll be my goal this quarantine season 🤪💪🏼

31. I just did one round and I am DEAD

32. WOW! Thank you! It was very helpful that you did everything along with us. This is so much more motivating than just a list of workouts. Thank you for being my online workout-buddy today 😉❤️ Love from The Netherlands x

33. Petra says:

more real time videos like this! love it!

34. Saspden says:

Perfect for quarantine

35. hajar chakir says:

your videos will always be the best 👌🏽

36. i ran 1,1km and decided to do this workout as well
    i stopped 10 minutes into the video-

37. Ash Bm says:

I actually want to start doing this so here we go day one: it was pretty difficult I couldn’t do like three of the workouts but I figured them out as the time was going down by about 10 so I did like three of them but at least i knew I was doing them right

38. Rachel Capps says:

lol no noise besides my GASPING for air. Thanks for this – it keeps me sane when I'm stuck at my house. 🙂

39. How could this one be noiseless? I swear my neighbours were hearing me gasping for breath xD

40. No noise u say I have been screaming for an hour while doing this 20 min workout

41. Love that this is "no noise". When you live in an old apartment and everyone is home (quarantined) then its not ideal to jump around on squeaky floor. But now I've done this twice and my wrists are the most sore part of my body. Im not used to do this many bodyweight exercises. Any tips on strengthen your wrists or doing the exercises in alternative ways? or should I just wait it out and my wrists will eventually not hurt anymore 🙈

42. Heyy, thanks for the video!
    Just wanted to ask, are these exercises suitable for fat and weight loss?
    Are they considered cardio?

43. You always make me smile 🙂 Love those follow-along workouts!

44. QUE CALOR says:

had such a good sweat sesh thank to uuu natacha!