Lose Weight | Exercises To Lose Belly Fat | Exercises To Lose Weight

Lose weight. This video is on exercises to lose belly fat, exercises to lose weight, lose belly fat and weight loss exercises.

This weeks video is a two part episode on how to lose belly fat and weight. This episode will be focusing on exercises anyone can do at home to lose weight and belly fat, the first episode was on dietary advice. I’ve received a lot of messages and comments to make a video on this topic and now it’s finally ready. I really hope my tips help you and always remember you’re awesome!

WHAT IS BELLY FAT:
You see the problem is that fat, isn’t just the inch you can pinch known as subcutaneous fat the real danger is the fat that’s in your abdomen and surrounding your internal organs known as visceral fat. Studies have shown visceral fat puts us at higher risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and in women it’s even shown to increase the risk of breast cancer.

THE SCIENCE BEHIND THESE EXERCISES AND WEIGHT LOSS:
If done correctly after 6 weeks the study showed a loss of just over 2cm around the waist of the participants which is great and you can do this without any diet change and see a difference.

Now these results are good but they’re definitely not as good as the diet change group which I spoke about in the first part of this video who lost 1kg a week and 5cm around the waist after 6 weeks.

And this because the participants who only did the abdominal exercises so no diet change only really improved their muscle tone. Now you might be thinking but Abraham what do you mean by that? Well we know by increasing your muscle tone your essentially holding fat in with muscle so they haven’t reduced the fat around the waist but it does give a thinner appearance hence the 2cm reduction.

Which is why it’s important not be fixated on just doing abdominal crunches to try and lose weight or belly fat. Yes these exercises have been shown to give a 2cm reduction in waste size after 6 weeks. But you also really need to make those dietary changes as explained in part one of this video for maximum impact.

If you do the diet correctly you should expect to lose 0.5 to 1kg every week which is great but here’s the best part after 6 weeks the study showed that each individual also reduced their dangerous visceral fat by 14% and they reduced their cholesterol, blood pressure and had a 5cm reduction in their waistline and that’s without any exercise so just imagine the results if you merge these abdominal exercise and diet change.

PART ONE OF THIS VIDEO:
As explained this is a two part video this episode will be focusing on exercises that anyone can do at home to help lose belly fat. The first episode was on dietary advice and can be found at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XalfukLpqEM

BMI CALCULATOR:
Before beginning any diet it’s definitely worth checking if you actually need to lose weight as you may already be at a healthy weight and the easiest way to do this is to check your BMI at the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-weight/bmi-calculator/

MHRA DIET PILLS VIDEO:
In this video I had teamed up with The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) who regulate all medicines in the UK. Our aim in this video, was to warn people about the dangers of buying potentially life threatening diet pills from illegal online suppliers.

Almost 2 in 3 people suffered unpleasant side effects after taking dangerous online slimming pills, these included bleeding that wouldn’t stop, heart attacks, strokes and hallucinations!

For more information and guidance watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU96dg9al4Q

Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist

LET’S CONNECT:

ABOUT ME:
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week – Monday 4PM(GMT).

I’m a prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.

DISCLAIMER:
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.

1. Yay early squad. I totally loved this video because. Weight is not only important for determination of drug dosage but for over all health. Fantastic video👌👌👌. #Exerciseismedicine.

2. Caedan Lowry says:

What if you cant get your shoulders off the ground?

3. Gabi says:

Hi,i m 15 yo,i m 5'8 and i weigh round 154 lb.I want to lose some belly fat but the calorie thing is just for these over 18 yo can you tell me how many cal i should eat to mentain my weight?

4. vanvan says:

quarantine inspired me to lose weight

5. WWE TJ says:

Im 13 and im on 68kg my goal is to hit 58 by 15 weeks,possible?

6. I already stuck at second exercise like, I cannot make a complete sit up. I guess because of my belly fat 😂

7. Tay Tay says:

When I realize summer is close so I need to get fit so I can look good in my swimsuit 💀😂

8. Jesse Rohl says:

I actually enjoy these videos! Thank you

9. I hate my stomach so much I love everything else about myself so it’s time to start on that stubborn belly fat during quarantine!!!

10. orange juice says:

gotta get that glow up during quarantine

11. Zn_GhostYT says:

I neeed help plz I weight 168 and I’m 13

12. Abdul Hamzah says:

Can you do a video on how to reduce back neck fat rolls

13. I don’t wanna loose weight since am underweight. But unlike many skinny people my belly is kinda big.

14. I just I said I cant do It i hate my fat ugly self😢😢😢

15. Me getting fat on quarintine so I did this so satisfy my boredom

16. Kyle Cortez says:

These are really inspiring workouts, but thinking about trying it makes me cry. 😂😭

17. April Gail says:

I’ll give this a try while our country is on lockdown. Thanks Doc! 👍😷✨

18. I'm going to start doing this with this quarantine

19. Isha Kumar says:

I'm doing this throughout quarantining
    Day 1: 154 lb (5' 6" F) – it felt harder than it should do
    Day 2: Around the same weight, but definitely feel improvement – I'm still sore from the first day but it felt easier to do but hurt a lot more
    Day 3: I'm honestly not that sore which is surprising (I've also started to drink more water) and I'm one pound less at 153 today

Like for progress

20. Moody Hitman says:

Will these exercise stop my height growth?

21. Hello may i talk to u please by email or watsap for a business purpose?

22. My goal is to get skinny and then to get buff

23. WE CAN DO IT ARMY'S! SOMEDAY WE CAN BE SLIM WHEN WE SEE BTS!

24. After finding an easy way to lose weight, I can loudly say that losing weight is really really easier than gaining it.

25. Chris Nikcan says:

For some reason he kinda looks like lazarbeam but face more bigger

26. Raging Gamer says:

I cant do the 5th one, it's way too difficult for me, any alternatives?

27. Bella Hayek says:

These videos are honestly so helpful! Can you make one explaining weight loss plateau and how to deal with it.

28. Quantomy says:

What does 3 sets by 10 mean I’m confused please help

29. Really needed in this hard times

30. so so says:

In my opinion, this is one of the best ways to lose weight. If you like, you can take a look

31. -Dreamy- says:

When you only have 1 chance to glow up before spring break is over

32. I need to do this during lockdown so my colleagues will be surprise haha

33. Satbir Singh says:

I hear by someone if u does belly exercise daily that is harmful for your body is it true or not sir

34. Satbir Singh says:

How many days in a week could u plz tell me

35. When something gets hot,it expands, so you’re not fat, you’re just really hot

36. Hi, My height is 5'2 and I already lose weight based on my height which is 48. But I still have belly fats. How do I lose my belly fats without losing weight?

37. Haris Z says:

Please let me who to get ride of the little spots on the face permanently

38. im only watching because i have the same name💀

39. Does anyone think I can do this? (I’m 12)