10 MIN UPPER BODY WORKOUT – Back, Arms & Chest / No Equipment I Pamela Reif

SURPRISE ♥︎ due to the current situation, I decided to NOT wait another 2 weeks until I upload the next workout. And being at home .. I felt like we are in desperate need of an UPPER BODY WORKOUT haha. Because my abs are crying & I don’t want to do another jump squat either. / Werbung

Upper Body Workouts for arms, back & chest are rare to find & that has a good reason. It’s super hard to train them effectively without any additional equipment. I think (fingers crossed) I did a pretty good job with the exercise combination, so we can all get a good burn without doing 10000 push ups in a row.

And I actually love the flappy birds exercises so much haha! They really brighten up my mood because I feel like a bird trying to fly. Have fun ♥︎

_

The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise. If you need a break – TAKE IT! Don’t worry too much about that. You will improve over time 🙂 that’s the best feeling!

I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles. If you want to challenge your body in another way: check out my 20min Full Body Workout, 10min Ab Workout, 20min Booty Workout or the Song Workouts.

▸ you can find WORKOUT PLANS with those videos on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.

__

▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. Cymo, Ann-Christine – Higher 0:00 – 2:48
2. Jaymes Young, Sam Feldt Remix – Happiest Year 2:49 – 6:00
3. Nicolas Haelg, Jaime Lee Harrison – Scars At Night 6:01 – 8:27
4. Jaden Bojsen, Willemijn May – Taking Shape 8:28 – 10:36

__

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

1. Tip on surviving any workout:
    DO NOT LOOK AT THE SCREEN WHILE DOING THE EXERCISE AND DONT LOOK AT THE TIMER THING

Look at something else.
    This helps me because I'm still focused on doing the exercise but not focusing on how much time is left. Knowing that there is for example 14 seconds left I go like That is so much more time and that stresses me out more…
    Idk if it is like that for everyone though.

And I'm going to do this every day so here we go and I'll say the results 🙂
    And please comment or something so I remember to update!
    Day 1: Did it. was hard but I got through by not watching the timer. My top is very sore.

2. Alya Rudan says:

Great workout! I'm training everyday and now also began to do some workout videos! Warm welcome to everybody!)

3. Girrrrl, how did you come up with this workout, you almost killed me. The burn was real but I loved it!!!

4. it looked so easy… now my arms are done hhahaha

5. Zara Dance says:

Loving this ❤️❤️❤️❤️

6. nutrl says:

only routine I've seen you have a hard time with lol, you're still a beast!

7. Can anyone help on how to make these countdown timers for YouTube videos? I love these ones that you use? Thank you 😃

8. Pammmm i have looked for upper body workout for 1 year hahah as you said is hard trainning them without equipment 🥺 greeting from MEXICO I have follow you since last year You are the best!!!! 🥰❤️

9. Gaia Perani says:

How many kcal for this workout?

10. Was surprised I could do a Pamela workout without a break! 🎉💖

11. Hardest 10 mins of my life 💪🏾👍🏾great work out and challenge for my body! I'm liking working out at home and not the gym. #QuarantinedWorkout

12. Blaine says:

Yep, as always way harder to actually do than watch haha

13. good workout, really like it, but I hate it has no resting time and time to swap between exercises…the countdown is barely noticeable because of the music…

14. Hi Pamela, I m pretty new in home workouts, and I really like your trainings! I searched for one for the arms and back, and this one is very good👍💪 I will make now one of your 20 minutes total body😊
    Thank you and keep so going! I can't wait for your next workout video! Kind regards🤗

15. Son Gohan says:

Best fitness channel on YouTube.

16. Wieviele kalorien verbrennt man so ungefähr während eines 10 minuten workouts?

17. alex says:

my arms burned just by watching thx pam:(((((((((

18. Rihan Sotelo says:

Who else is doing this with her schedule 45 min. workout? Hi there quarantine folks. 🙋🏻‍♀️

19. Nice work, I've been live streaming every day past couple weeks. Wish i looked like this during my workouts 😅 I look like I've served in two world wars and finished a 14 hour shift.

20. Ok also da waren Übungen drinnen die konnte ich noch nicht Mal ansatzweise ausüben 😂

21. This is so HARD, I LOVE IT.

22. Chloe H. says:

This is going to be the perfect warmup for me. Thank you so much

23. Lucy says:

Thank you for this workout, im having so much fun doing it, and it definitely feels good! God bless you!❤️
    Ps: my bf calls me a penguin when i do the flappy bird😂😂🐦🐧

24. I just now seen this video post I didn't get a notification 4 some reason… But omg yes finally another arm workout! 😁 Going 2 do that now thanks again Pam ur amazing!! 💚

25. Thank you for this workout ! We love it !

26. Gonna try it out tomorrow. I need more upper body work. A lot more.

27. Sakura :* says:

Could you do inner thigh workout? 😍

28. Awesome upper body workout ! Thank you Pamela!

29. Maria Lopez says:

I found it a bit easy, not like the usual about her videos… but I guess she will be uploading videos for arms in other levels too! Thanks!

30. Am i the only one who struggles to do every single one 😫 I'll get better eventually, I'm trying to start working out so I'm a beginner

31. Never knew a FLAPPY BIRD would feel so hard in my ARMS. Thank you btw.

32. @pamela can u tell me which is the best time for exercise for gaining weight? Means evening or morning?

33. Melody Vu says:

Your channel is the only one with workouts that I find challenging, fun and perfect within short amount of time. Thank you!♡

34. Omg ich kann den Muskelkater schon riechen 😅🤣

35. Where in here is "werbung"?