12 MIN AB WORKOUT – Medium Level / No Equipment I Pamela Reif

I know I’m popular for my super duper intense Sixpack Workouts .. and I also have Beginner ones. But what about something IN BETWEEN? ♥︎ / Werbung

If you’re not a Beginner anymore, but the other videos are still a tiny bit too hard for you. This workout is for you! I hope I managed to find the perfect “in between” Level – a MEDIUM one.
Have fun! 🙂

__

The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise. If you need a break – TAKE IT! Don’t worry too much about that. You will improve over time 🙂 that’s the best feeling!

I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles. If you want to challenge your body in another way: check out my Live Workouts (with talking + explanations), the 20min Full Body Workouts, Leg Workouts or the Song Workouts.

▸ you can find WORKOUT PLANS with those videos on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/

__

▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎

1. Deepend feat. She Keeps Bees – Desire 0:00 – 2:41
2. Sam Feldt feat. Ella Henderson – Hold me Close 2:42 – 5:44
3. Diplo, Sidepiece – On My Mind 5:45 – 9:30
4. Dubdogz, Bhaskar – Infinity 9:31 – 12:38

__

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

1. Pamela Reif says:

Hey everyone ♥︎ If you're not a Beginner anymore, but the other Ab videos are still a tiny bit too hard for you. This workout is for you! It's a "Medium Level" – so something right in between 🙂

I will publish new Free Home Workout Plans for next week on my Instagram later!
    They will also be saved in my Highlight section.
    Instagram: pamela_rf

2. GKmelody23 says:

been following her since high school…like 3 years ago now. Honestly i've watched my fair share of yt fitness gurus, and pamela is by far my favorite. the most effective, quick, delight to follow workouts. i never fail to break a sweat. <3 thank you.

3. Mira Frojdh says:

Can you do a lower back workout?

4. Alisa Russ says:

Omg this is so helpful I am sweating so much!

5. Pamela can you do the workout with dumbbells/ kettlebell?❤️ you have been my inspiration since the beginning of 2018 and your workouts are just AMAZING!

6. unicorntv says:

new favorite workout 😍👏

7. I’m a 13 year old and I have a slight belly. Which exercises should I do to lose fat?

8. asioe kiou says:

Me watching this knowing I won’t do this and eating cheese balls and gummy bears rn 🥺☹️😂

9. janka0907 says:

Mir fehlt voll, dass man eine kurze "Vorbereitungszeit" von den einzelnen Übungen hat, wie in dem Video für Anfänger, das fand ich soo praktisch und konnte besser mithalten. Sonst tolles Video 🙂

10. sashawanders says:

Is it possible you can do a 20 min upper body workout (arms and abs) for medium leavle

11. Urška Turk says:

Hello! I dont know if you wrote anywhere but what do you do to your hair to make it stay in place… My hair goes looks like its been in a tornado after exercise… Thx

12. whats the best type of workout for the fat between the breast and the arm?

I love your videos 🙂

13. Could you please do a how to lose belly fat Workout ? =)

14. ioanna kanak says:

great work! quarantine days seem much happier and productive! go on <3

15. Thank you for sharing all video of your exercise, makes me motivate. 🙂

16. J D says:

Please also do for back workout I love to to back

17. Love that Infinity Ink is the last song, one of my faves and makes the workout even more fun to finish 😁 thanks for the amazing workout vids Pam! 💕

18. Enjoying this video and eating chocolate while watching it 😀

19. 🔥🔥🔥
    definitely deserves this place in trending
    0:55 💚❤
    👇👇

20. 4thNobody N says:

Ok I'm trying now to keep track of my progress:

Beginner Workout:

Day 7: Rest

Medium Workout:
    ( + HIIT, Legs etc.)
    Day 8: Check
    Day 9: Check
    Day 10: Check
    Day 11: Check (Why do my arms hurt the most?)