15 MIN CHAIR WORKOUT – Extreme Full Body Training / Nothing for Beginners | Pamela Reif

A full body workout – only using a chair or bench (which we all have at home .. so no excuses hehe). // Werbung

A very intense sequence of exercises working your: abs, core strength, arms & back muscles, chest, glutes, inner and outer thighs and your CARDIO. So all in all a great way to fire up your entire body in 15min ♥︎

I know a lot of those movements are very challenging – if you need a break – take it! You will get better over time 🙂
Another option is performing the exercise without the chair (and for example) placing your feet on the ground. You do you! ♥︎

The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise. There is one 1min rests in between.

I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles. You can do this workout 2-3x a week and if you want to do be active on the other days: check out my Sixpack, Muffin Top, Sexy Arms, Calorie Burn or Booty Workout!!

__

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/

MUSIC by Epidemic Sound

CONTACT ME (business inquires):
pamela_reif@icloud.com

1. Nidje Veze says:

It looks so easy when she does it…😂🌹

2. who came here cause of qaurantine? Stay safe and work out at home

3. Mona Peng says:

when she went back to the side pulls after threading the arm, I died

4. The workout exercises themselves are doable, BUT not sliding off your chair or your chair sliding away from you is incredibly hard. Plus with every different exercise I had to move my phone to a different spot so i could see, meaning I had to pause the video every time. so it would've been nice if she gave us a 5 sec timer or something to reposition

5. Helena H. says:

Das waren die schlimmsten Sideplanks in meinem Leben 😂….war am Rande der Verzweiflung aber hab trotzdem immer weiter gemacht und das beste daraus gemacht 🥰

6. Day 2.Workout plan.I am dead 💀

7. maria pap says:

I think it was unbelievably difficult, confusing, uncomfortable and totally tiring…. AND I WORK OUT ALMOST DAILY 😫😫

8. My chair: I did not sign up for this.
    Me: dead. The floor is currently my best friend as I'm lying down and can't get up.

9. Sabine Busch says:

This moment when you look forward to the followong HIIT Workout because you think that it would be easier😂😂

10. This is by far the hardest workout. Normally I suffer but I never have to pause the videos. Some of the exercises I was not even able to do them, had to go back on the mat 🙁

11. My ovaries ache from looking. Definitely a workout not for me

12. Those side planks killed me (I already did the upperbody workout) 😭😅

13. I guess this one is the hardest workout on your channel

14. Ich fand auch, dass das workout selbst für Fortgeschrittene eine hohe Hausnummer war. Echt sehr sehr schwierig zum Teil.

15. Ana Lopez says:

You are a super human! I'm dying 😰

16. Amelie Anton says:

me trying to get my feet onto the chair without breaking my bones and/or falling down literally for the first half of the video

17. lea zunge says:

Warum bin ich nur schlecht in side planks 🙁

18. anyone else suffering from crazy uncomfortable forearm pain (especially during the side planks) ?

19. nancy says:

oh gott also irgendwie war das sehr äh anstrengend und der stuhl dazu puhh 🥵😂

20. Gargi Raut says:

Bold of you to assume my chair won't flip

21. forget time says:

Wtf I'm not a beginner bit I couldn't do many of these exercises.. is it just me or they are difficult?

22. Damaru211 says:

danke dachte nicht, dass es sooooooo schwer wird ;-)))

23. Lucy MM says:

me in the living room: "mum…i need a chair from the dining table…it´s for a workout"

24. it took me half of the time just to get into the positions

25. Jane says:

i took like 5 breaks before the actual break

26. Katja Gerken says:

Pamela: switched position for the third time
    Me: finally figured out how to do the first exercise

27. God that was INTENSE!!!🏋️‍♀️

28. Katja Gerken says:

This one made me feel soo weak…

29. Ines Groß says:

how can she look so pretty??? i look like a mammut hahaha

30. Das Workout ust meiner Meinung nach richtig Mist. Man rutscht weg, nicht jeder hat so einen Stuhl und man beschädigt mit sowas auch seine Möbiliar.

31. Emilie Hecht says:

I'm only halfway through … and I don't feel my arms

32. Karolina says:

actually i don't have a chair so i had to improvise lol

33. LitDreamer says:

Mir sind noch nie so oft die Schweißperlen vom Gesicht runtergelaufen, wie bei diesem Workout 😅

34. charly1234 says:

Did this as part of the new workout plan. I Am Dead.

35. OMG I am so done. Killed me!

36. Diksha says:

I am seriously scared to do it let alone watch the whole thing

37. Anne Dräger says:

Bei weeeeitem das härteste der workouts💦

38. Shradha D says:

Does it help with weight loss ?

39. Rina N says:

I tried this once with a spinning chair. If you're reading this, do yourself a favor and DO NOT use a spinning chair. I thought I was going to die at some points and felt like giving up. I didn't and kept with it. I'm proud of myself for that lol
    I then got a more stable fold up chair. It's the only proper chair I had and it worked just fine. So if you're debating on using a spinning chair or a fold up chair, use the fold up one. It was a great workout by the way.