How To Lose Belly Fat The Fastest Zumba Dancer Workout For Beginners Step By Step [FULL]

Check this out https://amzn.to/2YEmLw7 or https://amzn.to/2O5F8tv, this could help you
How To Lose Belly Fat The Fastest – Zumba Dancer Workout For Beginners Step By Step
Lose,Weight,Workout,lose weight,7 minute workout at home everyday in weekly,workouts to burn fat,workouts to lose weight,work out at home to lose weight,how to lose weight quickly,cardio workout to lose weight,to lose belly fat in a week,weight loss workouts,workout routine,how to lose weight,how to lose belly fat

1. She :ahh good
    Me:watches on bed

2. the only thing bothering me is my big boobs i cant jump for shit i hate it here

3. This is nice movie I think. However, You should take instructions from Unflexal if you want to learn more about workouts.

4. Jessy Mulle says:

Very helpful, thank so much.

5. It's my 6th day doing this plus keto diet. 97kgs to 94kgs. Lost 3kgs 🙂 thanks for this.

6. I underestimated this work out, 5 minutes in I'm sweating like crazy

7. Visiting Next Level Diet was a life-changing decision. Who would have believe that creating a diet plan is so easy.

8. feriha malik says:

Stop wasting your time on calculating every single calorie. Visit NextLevelDiet and check your calorie intake for FREE. You can choose any kinds of fruits, nuts, vegetables and meats and get personalized meal plan which contains only food you like.

9. states hits says:

I was skeptic about Next Level Diet because I thought that I would have to eat only broccoli to lose weight. I am eating only food I like and still losing weight.

10. I became so energized to take the diet routine “Yamzoko Weebly” (Google it). My eating habits as well as my consistency of several workouts was not altered and also change. Over a period of a month, I dropped around 6 lbs. With this this technique, I did notice that I consumed food less and also filled up quicker. .

11. Gonca Light says:

please do it people with belly🧐

12. I do this workout everyday and its really effective to lose weight fast. I dont control anything i eat.

13. MISLEADING TITLE: Neither for beginners nor is it any kind of Zumba. Shame on you, Denise Austin! That being said, it is a good 30 minute workout. I wanted Zumba, tho.

14. Vanilla Gutz says:

I'm not overweight but I'm really unfit despite being 17 and about 8 stone (110 lbs) so I'm giving this a go, I struggled to breathe at 3:55 so took a break and continued until 6:19

Posting this comment to compare after a few days, see if I can get further without being so out of breath 😂

15. Shane Vlog says:

Love to watch this.. Do it again after gaining weight 🤭😅

16. mottie77ful says:

Where's the warm up? 😳😄

17. I wish I can do this everyday. I feel fresh wenever I get time and workout with this video

18. I'm gonna do this. This is my day 1. And i just lasted half the video. My body's so sore from yesterday's activities but i think i did great for my body's condition.
    I'll cut off sugar and sodas from this day onwards.
    This will be my workout journal 😂

19. Trying to be productive after work everyday. I will start doing this Zumba today until I see the result of my hard work. (cross finger). I will comment again after weeks to tell you the result. 🙂 excited

20. As a beginner I do not recommend this. I could barely keep up.

21. Starting today will come back with results..please wish me luck😁😁

22. it's very easy step..but it's help to lost wait👍👍

23. I love to do these aerobic exercises.. I can do until the video ends.. In 12 days I lost 1.5kgs

24. sous vide I like videos and I'm glad I've got this video

25. great workout !! 💛💛👍😁😚🌞 pause every 5 mins and drink water I so agree! do it at your own pace y'all. we can do it!!!

26. Found my new quarantine workout routine since im too scared to go for runs. Thankyou so much

27. My Voice says:

You're wonderful, thank you very much 👏👏😊😊🐞🌹☘️

28. Blitz Fel says:

Love it. ❤️After i tried it out, i did my comment here. I actually love how simple yet sweaty i get after doing it. Hope my neighbor below me won't complain 😄

29. I been doing this for 3 weeks now everyday and boy I'm loving it and after this I do another 30 mins walk by leslie and it does work I'm burning fat, it's amazing… hopefully I can continue doing this even if I'm back to work. Thanks

30. This is really good ,am just a beginner and its going good lol its being a while I have sweat like this

31. Joy Ramos says:

Doing this for 3 weeks (3-4 days/wk okay sometimes 2 😅), I felt like i lost some inches, looks easy but 🙈

32. this video is very helpful me and my mom do this workout everyday!!

33. jbusuulwa says:

This video has kept me happy, sane and healthy during extended lockdown. I love the instructor, she's so positive and encouraging. 'Burn that butter', 'blast away the fat', 'you did great'! And it's short but definitely puts you to the test.

34. This was a lot of fun!! It's my first time ever trying zumba because i was always scared that i can't follow the steps. But this is pretty simple to follow (although VERY TIRING for me– i'm 75 kg and 164 cm and never worked out a second 😅). Day 1 i only managed to finish 10 minutes of it. Hopefully tomorrow i can improve, and able to do it daily.