20 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT(NO EQUIPMENT)

———————————————
👕BullyJuice Merch!🔥 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BL3GQ47?ref=hnd_adp_tp_3

😆👉SUBSCRIBE TO ME HERE: http://goo.gl/i0gXGy
————————————————-
😍❤Wifey: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-kg2QZtqrs6p42ckqntfA
—————————————————
Stay up to day with me.:
📸Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bullyjuice/

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
E-mail me at: mybullyjuice@gmail.com
—————————————————

1. After a month of doing this, I can positively say the changes are biiig

2. What should I do if I did not get that tired

3. MrDlitez says:

Good workout, see you tomorrow 💪🏾🔥

4. Mason Taylor says:

This is a really good workout thank you

5. Aaron Betts says:

whats the best exercise to rest day routine

6. Can somebody give me a substitute for jump ropes

7. D Khan says:

After 5 days of consecutive workout and clean diet, I can see my stomach going down with speed, I am sure I will be perfect after a month. Guys do yourself a favor and avoid crap food and you'll see the results soon.

8. Lo Smit says:

Yo bullyjuice will this work the stomach to?

9. UnderDog Dul says:

Just did this today and it kicked my ass 😓. Gonna try to do this every day for a month before I try to get in a gym

10. Joe Weeks says:

Doing this daily for a month and seeing how it goes. Will edit every day.
    Starting: June 3rd, 2020

Day 1: Completed the entire workout within the time limit…mostly. Had to make one of the 30 second breaks a 1 minute one. Learned that boxers aren't good for this. Might puke. Head's throbbing. Throat's dry. Wheezing. Might die.

11. Mic Sherry says:

the cardio is intense

12. Kevin Palmer says:

my goal is to making pass the 6min mark this week

13. James Azam says:

I've been doing your workout once every week alongside other ones and I feel really fit outside of the gym.

14. James Azam says:

Thanks, Anthony Martial.

15. Steve Noze says:

How often can I do this workout in a week??

16. blagamuffin says:

I am assuming I can do this every day since no weights are involved? I've had a routine similar to this but this is more intense and organized.

17. Dixon Cider says:

My first workout from a 2 year layoff. I’m pretty damn exhausted getting up and down off the floor 😂😂😂 good shit bro ✊🏿✊🏿🤙🏿🤙🏿

18. AndyBear says:

How often should I do this? Every 2 days? 3 times a week? Everyday?

19. Is it better to do this once per day or doing 2 sets of it but every other day?

20. I've been doing this excersize along with my 10000 step per day routine for about a week now and I'm loving how good i feel. Still can't complete all steps to fruition but I'm improving! I'm a fat guy who gets winded easily lol

21. Ms. Michelle says:

Your strength is an inspiration!! Thank you so much for sharing this 🙂

22. Aiden F says:

I just started and I only got 16 minutes in but mark my words I will get to 20 minutes at full speed. Thanks man I think this is really gonna help

23. toni vetoni says:

Good for u person in the comments,me?dont even ask like i came out of a pool of sweat..

24. ZYZIO says:

ok, lets go

day 1: done

25. Evan CE says:

You know he’s strong when he can do flutter kicks for 30 seconds

26. Noman Naeem says:

Plz buy an underwear…..🤣

27. Just tried this for the first time. Lasted 8 minutes going for 10 tomorrow

28. slade88green says:

Here I am just starting and my heart is racing and I'm out of breath and this dude looks bored with it and not sweating at all. Goals.

29. Korey Tubbs says:

Who else tryna get that body right when school comes back

30. Arjan Oskam says:

Will start doing these today, since the gyms will be closed for another full month and I really miss my 6 workouts.
    If it get's easy, might even start doing these twice a day. Or when gyms open, keep doing these as base workout.
    Will update this evening. I will add some presets beforehand. Going to do Baby Shark ab workouts in the morning because I want to beat my friends in that challenge haha.
    (D/M/Y)
    02/06/2020 (Day 1): Absolutely dead, soaked with sweat, but almost made it through without extra rest

03/06/2020 (Day 2): Barely made it through, was a little sore and needed a lot of rest.

04/06/2020 (Day 3):

05/06/2020 (Day 4):

06/06/2020 (Day 5):

07/06/2020 (Day 6):

08/06/2020 (Day 7):

09/06/2020 (Day 8):

10/06/2020 (Day 10):

31. Totoy Bibo says:

Is it okay to pause it and rest tho?

32. So i started this today and i will keep you up with my progress.
    Day 1 – I sweat like crazy and i couldnt do some burpees but mostly it feels good to exercise after slacking off during quarantine, im expecting to be completely sore today. If it motivates you mute this video and put on your favorite music – it helped for me
    Day 2 – I woke up sore but not that much as i expected. The workout was much easier then yesterday and i feel rly good. Anyhow see you on day 3

Day 3 – I woke up almost not sore. The exercise was much easier today but i still sweat alot. Tip – don't eat anything half an hour before your exercise coz it will make more difficult. That's all for today 🙂

33. I have always had problems with belly fat. After just one month of following diet plan from NextLevelDiet, I can almost see my six pack. Don't wait, take your plan now!

34. I have always had problems with belly fat. After just one month of following diet plan from NextLevelDiet, I can almost see my six pack. Don't wait, take your plan now!