What to Eat BEFORE & AFTER Workout Philippines | PRE and POST Workout (Exact Meals Shown) | MikeG

In this video I showed you what I eat BEFORE & AFTER Workout and the reasons why I’m consuming those foods.

Don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed the video. Subscribe if you haven’t already. It really helps my channel grow. Thank you very much!

—————————————————

Easy Beef Munggo (Healthy & High Protein Recipe) Pinoy Fitness Meal | MikeG PH

—————————————————

If you want the same Food Scale I’m using (Electronic Food Scale for weighing food and easy calorie/macro tracking)

Price: 350 only

Comment down or message me in my social media accounts so I can ship it to you.

—————————————————

Let’s Connect!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikeg_tv/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MikeG_TV

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MikeGPhilippines

Youtube: https://youtube.com/c/MikeGPhilippines

—————————————————

WHO IS?

My name is Michael and I make videos about fitness, diet/nutrition, and lifestyle.

I preach and live a lifestyle in which you can combine being fit and healthy in every aspect of life such partying, drinking alcohol, and eating your favorite foods on a daily basis.

The things I learn as a coach, mentor, and researcher I share on this channel and to my other social media accounts.

—————————————————

Please ignore

#PreWorkout #PostWorkout #HighProtein #PinoyRecipe #MealPrep #BodybuildingRecipe #LeanBulk #PinoyLeanBulking

#BuildMuscleMass #Chest #Shoulders #Triceps #WorkoutVlog #MoreThanMuscle

#Diet #Nutrition #Food #Muscle #Abs #Back #Biceps #EatingPlan #FilipinoFitness

#PinoyGains #DietPlan #Discipline #Motivation #BuildMuscleFaster #WarmUp #WorkoutVlog #StayPictureReady

#StubbornFAT #LoseFat #GetShredded #Abs #LowBodyFat #DreamBody #BodyGoals

#SummerReady #Aesthetics #Fitness #WORKOUT #WorkoutRoutine #FilipinoGainz #Philippines

1. Mike G says:

Thank you so much for watching.

Chicken joy gainz for the win! πŸ’ͺ

Please click 1080 for better video quality.πŸ’₯

Don't forget to like and subscribe.πŸ’―

Feel free to comment if you have questions and suggestions. πŸ™‹ I read every single comment. πŸ˜„

Share it to others para ma-achieve din nila ang fitness goals nila. Bayanihan! ❀️πŸ’ͺ

Electronic Food Scale (for weighing food and easy tracking) is only P350. Comment down or message me in my social media accounts so I can get your information and ship it to you

2. Izzi-Kickz says:

keep up the great content bro.

3. Ang galing mo naman .. Kita ko ganda nang katawan mo .. you encourage us

4. May natutunan ako sa bawat video mo sir

5. Shena Espina says:

I love gym, and dahil quarantine hanggang workout na muna ako sa bahay and ngayon lang ako nagka interes ng sobra na alamin lahat in terms of food and right exercises and you help me a lot Sr😊 Thankyou for some info.❀️

6. Ryan Bugarin says:

Ilang oras mo tutunawin ung kinain mong carbs at protein bro? Before workout?

7. Nag subscribe ako sayo tol.. May ask sana ako sayo pwede ba mag whey protien kapag begginer?? At anong whey ba kasi iba iba ang nakikita ko.. Thanks idol

8. ano mssbi mo dun sa mga gym ng gym pero panot na. napansin ko lang kadalasan sa malaki katawan kalbo ma or manipis na buhok. may advice ka ba dun.

9. Jollibee not healthy bro.

10. Ilang months or year ka na nag gygym bro. Nice vid.

11. John Bagay says:

Hug hug tayo guys. New youtuber here

12. alphen ersan says:

The best local fitness influencer ever! Tsaka realistic lahat ng mga sinasabi nyo. Looking forward to your future videos

13. Steven Reyes says:

Idol, anong app ang gamit mo sq pagsolve ng calories intake?

14. Thank you. I shared this video to my friendπŸ‘πŸΌ

15. J Santiago says:

Sir.. Hirap po talaga pag naguumpisa sir.. Sana madevelop ko ung habit na tinutukoy mong mas malakas sa motivation at discipline.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

16. Edward Marin says:

NapakaActive ng voice mo Sir! Ayos hehe thank u sa Vids

17. Normal Weight nako after 1and half months. Intermittent Fasting ako. Bmi: 23.3 Kaso nagka-acid reflux ako sabi daw nila dahil sa di ko pagkain ng breakfast dahil lunch and dinner lang ako exact calories pero ndi pa ako nag-woworkout. Share ko lang. ☺️

18. Wow thank you sir, very informative

19. Mamush 20 says:

Boss San ka nag ggym?

20. jo para says:

Ano maintenance calories mo?

21. nag I.F kaba nito lodi ?

22. Harvy Cutara says:

Ayos! New vid. πŸ’ͺ

23. NXJ ONLINE says:

Been doing fasted workouts for a month. Ok naman siya kaso ingat ka lang sa heavier weights. Try ko naman kumain before and after hehe.

24. Nag upload din si idol

25. Angelo says:

Let’s get it brother! πŸ’―πŸ’ͺ🏻

26. Yan din kinakain ko mga fastfood idol chicken at rice lang tapos protein powder my result talaga kahit 1,000 cal lang ako

27. robz says:

helo po, bat ka po nasigaw?

28. John Mateo says:

Idol hinde ako nag skip NG ads πŸ’ͺ🀣haahaha
    More power
    Thanks for the information πŸ”₯

29. Jayke Tolin says:

Nag upload ka din ano height mo #Mike G

30. Brah! Intermittent fasting ka pa din ba? πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

31. Bro? Nag intermitting fasting po ako. Ok lang ba hindi kakain after workout? Mataas pa kasi body fat ko

32. Yun nag upload na si Lods