The Best Home Workout (Beginner) in Only 15 Minutes!

Burn Calories while staying home!
Interested in Moov? http://bit.ly/1TZRPzk ; OfficialBarstarzz10 (for 10% off)
This video is Sponsored by Moov

Keep up with us on facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/Barstarzz Instagram ► http://instagram.com/barstarzz @barstarzz #barstarzz

Helping you master your bodyweight since 2009
Click Here To Subscribe! ► http://bit.ly/1NoyUOJ
Website ► http://barstarzz.com

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Ω Shop Ω
Check Out Our Shop! ►http://barstarzz.com/shop/
Clothes, Equipment, Training Education

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Workshops / Classes / Performances
Officialbarstarzz@gmail.com

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Want to know the secrets of mastering your body?
Learn brand new skills?
Get the body you have always desired?
Well you found the right page!
Barstarzz has been bringing daily content via our social media pages on exercise, and fitness using your bodyweight since 2009!
Being the first to provide regular video content on how to learn the moves, the workouts, interviews, motivation, and inspirational content, from industry leaders.
You can learn more about us on our website, http://barstarzz.com
as for now leave a comment and we will try to answer it.
All feedback is appreciated wether a like, comment or share.
Thank you for all the support family. Lets grow together.

#health #chest #loss #fit #training

1. So the leg workouts are fine my arms a d stomach aren't

2. tooo long for 1st time. i can't reqxh 15 minute only

3. thank you so much for this vedio i got alot of benefit

4. Devin says:

i died at 4 min

5. Taha Humayun says:

please like & subscribe to this channel for simple yet effective tips.

6. B Rabbit says:

Should i do this every day or every other day?

7. donell talde says:

I was very skinny and after changing my diet I finally started seeing results. I didn't know anything about training and diet, but my friend told me for the website called Next Level Diet and I just followed their diet and training plan. They have amazing tips 😉 check it out

8. Rohan Singh says:

Good after watching I do workout

9. Asad Raza says:

Which app is this .??

10. 3rd day and I finally got the fifteen! Thanks a lot for posting this, life saverish

11. De Artifex says:

Does anyone what app is he using? The one talking.

12. BEGINNER?

excuse me i am a real beginner: and it is too hard tbh

13. Prateek Goel says:

Such a hot bod 😛 SO much better than those rippling abs which seem a result of steroids!

14. Karam says:

Collapsed by 7:30 in training time. Good start though

15. Cyrus Agron says:

What the…. ****I'm dying doing this lol, but it feels me good. Thanks for the video. Love it!

16. How much calories are burning on average if I done the whole part??

17. Din Kompis says:

Im a skinny guy if i do this everyday will i get skinnier

18. Pratik Ugale says:

8:06 tried for 1st time in my life… This kind of stuff but feels good..
    #lockdown #ayurveda #india

19. InstruMental says:

First Day died at: 5:40
    After 1 month of daily I could complete the whole 15 mins

20. Just subbed! Returned the favour 😉. Great content!

21. So…… What should be the diet followed by me??

22. ujwal shetty says:

I found this routine doable and is now part of my daily schedule. To make a bit more interesting I jog 10 mins at the end and wind it up. Thanks barstarz

23. Has anybody seen results

24. Will these exercises help me to gain muscle and a perfect 💪💪 body ?

25. ketam batu says:

I done 4 set today but take 2 hour. 😢😢

26. Tbn Rapeur says:

I was having a pizza with my friend when he said he was on a diet and pizza is his regular cheat meal and part of diet plan he got from *Next Level Diet*. I thought he was crazy, but after a month I noticed his body has changed a lot. He looked better than ever. I should really visit that website

27. Summer bodies are made in winter. I am making mine, what about you? You can create training and meal plan yourself, or you can save your time and visit *Next Level Diet*. You chose

28. Rob Vinton says:

Good workout managed all 3 sets, you know any more?

29. Just visit website Next Level Diet and get personalized Diet and Training plan with amazing tips. I lost 15kg in two months. Finally, I have a six pack.

30. Chung Lin Yi says:

is this effective, did your muscles on your arms get bigger?

31. ITOPINGS says:

Damn! This is hard,😅

32. I really enjoyed it. One of the best workout for beginers.

33. L E says:

I wish i could watch and excercise with you. Please, put a shirt on 🙂

34. I have been doing this for a month now. At the beginning I was not even able to complete the first 5 mins. Every day I got better and better, now I am able to do the whole workout PLUS another set. It is amazing how your body evolves in such short period of time. And it actually works, my muscles are more defined now!

35. Stefan Prole says:

BEST FOR WORKOUT AT HOME IS RESISTANCE BAND SET. i love them so much because they are simple to use and you can gain some great muscle with them. I got my at trainhome shop (check on google) they are great

36. Bulent Kart says:

can i have a beginner version of this beginner workout?

37. First Last says:

I type in – "Swedish guy workout" – and this dude is the first video that comes up