Fitness Blender Cool Down Workout — Cool Down Stretching Routine for Flexibility

Info for this Fitness Blender Cool Down & Stretch Workout Video @ http://bit.ly/11X53RB
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our workout videos – find out how @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
Be the first to know about new workout videos, follow Fitness Blender on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R
We just joined Instagram @ http://bit.ly/Rhulcj

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. Damn. I was looking for a good cool down but now I’m even more warmed up. Forgot how intense y’all’s videos are. Thanks

2. Hannah W says:

I love this routine so so much!! I use at the end of almost all of my workouts! Thanks so much!! :]

3. Such an amazing stretch routine. I feel totally relaxed!

4. farts " take a nice Deep breathe in ".

5. This was a great cool down stretch! Thanks!

6. Amazing cool down! It feels so relax the muscles I just work out . Thank you again.

7. I know that you can get solutions for that on Unflexal website :)))

8. denis murphy says:

Great stretch. Thanks!

9. Shanta Hsieh says:

Unflexal video presentation and visuals in the exercise program give me confidence that I am doing the exercises correctly which for me is key with no personal trainer. The website is very complete in listing the possible causes of tight hip flexors and other factors that can lead to the issue. It has detailed, descriptive information regarding the anatomy of the hip, causes of such injuries, and a very progressive and well explained exercise and stretching schedule that will assist to re-balance the hip and pelvic region, safely stretch and strengthen the muscle group.

10. Oldie but goody! Still come back to this stretching routine periodically. Love it!

11. erravii says:

I had no idea I was doing some of these wrong! Also found out that the reason I can’t touch my toes is because of tight hamstrings. Amazing video

12. Vikawesome says:

Beautiful guys! Thanks!

13. Pan Makser says:

my body is saying ¨thank you¨ and ¨fxxk you¨ at the same time!

14. Pan Makser says:

my body is crying in all sorts of languages, this is nice

15. I had to comment on this. For the last few months I've been going to the gym 2-3 times a week, and after most of my workouts I use this video. I've never been that flexible, and even people in my family couldn't believe that I would ever become so flexible. I say it as a girl that always hated her stiff and weak body and didn't enjoy any kind of exercise at school. Thank you fitness blender, for helping me realize everything's possible 🙂

16. This is my favorite cool down.

17. Evan Roach says:

Can you make a cool down not incorporating any yoga poses?

18. Thank you, Fitness Blender! 🙂 <3

19. Gaby Tano says:

Thank you for making this! I always feel calm and relaxed after doing this routine.

20. Thanks so much for this. Could you please make one with no yoga? Thank you

21. 배서연 says:

7:28 this is NOT a stretching. This is just work out.

22. Very good cool down excesise