hot girl summer workout plan II Gabriella Whited

🍒Click here https://cen.yt/functiongabriellawhited
to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty.
Available in the US, GB, EU, CA, AUS, NZ & more! Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty-free. Thanks Function of Beauty for sponsoring this video!

💖hot girl summer workout – playlist

👑Follow Me BB
🍣STREAM MY MUSIC

1. Emily S says:

Hi, if anyone is gonna do this,can you reply to this comment with your results? I want to do this challenge, but I’m doing another challenge, and I want to know if it works well before I start.

2. Can you put the workouts back on you story tho

3. Lilly Ward says:

i love how she’s eating a lollipop while drinking water

4. i think i’m gonna do this but sub the butt workout for mon/wed/fri for the kelly gale arm workout or gabbys arm workout ✨✨

5. did anyone else notice how gabby disliked the bubble butt workout? Probs just an accident, love you G! x

6. kelly gales views are bout to go up up up upitty! iykyk

7. im gonna do this workout every day for three weeks! remind me to keep you posted
    Day 1: hard but fun to do all these workouts!

8. i love this so much! you are so inspiring!!!i CANNOTTT wait until gemini emotional to drop its my favorite song ever! 🙂

9. Yahdira leon says:

Awe gabby is so cute 😫

10. Tracking my progress for self motivation, and to help you guys!
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:

11. emma jackman says:

PLS DROP THE MUSIC SOON I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER

12. this seemed scary for first, but I'm done with day one and guuys, this is the best workout i ever done, i didn't feel this good and proud about myself in years. idk how im gonna do this for two weeks but omggg i love itt. thank u sm G i love u. the quarantine workout plan got to me at the best time and u made me feel so much better about myself. this is kinda irrelevant, but u helped me the most fighting with bulimia, i can't say thank u enough♥️♥️ u saved my life queen!

13. Zoe R says:

how long do u think until i see major results

14. M. Josena says:

Okay so I need some accountability so I’m going to post (and can at least someone respond so I can remember lol) sooo here we go
    Day 1(Monday)- 🥴I’m so dead and combusted I fell asleep trying to do the yoga one😂😭

15. M. says:

I just want my quarantine glow up 😔🤟

16. Unipowers! says:

I have a Q can I do her quarantine workouts and still get the same results!?

17. I don’t know why but I felt like she already uploaded this before😂 idk maybe I just dreamed it

18. uwu _ says:

She's so pretty 😳

19. Plz see my channel and view my content

20. weisva _ says:

Girl u are sooo pretty 💕

21. dreamer mood says:

does anyone want to be in an instagram gc and do this together? drop your ig's ⬇️

22. Will that workout be effective even if I split the 95 in two like a work out in the morning and one in the evening or something

23. Let's do this guys!
    Day 1 :

24. Alyssa Faith says:

I’m not about to workout 90m a day lmfao

25. s0hEiLa N. says:

hey g! i just wanna say thanks to your workouts ive seen a huge improvement of my consistency in doing your workouts!! <3 u always -soheila