Total Body Toning Strength & HIIT Cardio Workout – Fat Burning Workout to Tone Up Fast – You Vs You

8 Week Fat Loss Workout Programs & Meal Plans: @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
All information for this routine @ http://bit.ly/1f6tulx
We use PowerBlock’s adjustable dumbbells, find them @: http://bit.ly/yDWK7V
Fitness Blender on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R
Join our new project, #fitnessblenderexplore @ http://bit.ly/LeZwmC

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. did this at 5am on a thursday morning after a wine hike yesterday.
    i feel so much better now, thank you kelli 🙂
    love fitnessblenderfamily <3

2. Lily Hayes says:

I love that Kelly doesn’t hide when she’s struggling. You can tell when fitness instructors are being forced to be positive which is just so annoying and fake. I laughed when she said “I hate burpees”😂

3. I see tons of comments of people here that hate burpees. I hate them too but not as much a star jumps. Anyway, after so many years working out with fitness Blender they still put them in their workouts, and I'm thankful for that. They are giving us what is best for us, even if that means burpees 🤣🤣🤣

4. For a quick workout this sure had me sweating 😰 my face looks like I've been in a water fight 😀

5. Noldy says:

Workout complete 22.04.2020 – 9.12 am

6. This work out was fine over all but all it did was destroy my quads and my quads are my bestest muscles.

7. Liota Rose says:

im i the only weirdo that loves burpees

8. 2020 and its still good

9. eric barajas says:

put some background music

10. Yuliee Arias says:

Hope to one day smile s hard as Kelly does when she’s catching her breath 😳

11. This looks great! I love getting my strength and cardio done in one! Ive read that cardio should not be done w strength and should be done after weights to avoid lessening your gains. What is FB thoughts or anyone in the community. Thanks all!

12. Emma YU says:

Which vedio is helping to lose weight and also save your knee🤣🤣

13. The ONLY complaint I have about this workout is the deadlift-fly. Since I have to lift so light for the fly it gives the deadlift no benefit (because normally I’d lift much much heavier for that), so I just did both exercises separately with the right weights for each.

14. The burpees were hard since I’m in gym floor and I need new shoes. 😭😭😭 I sound like I’m coughing up a lung and she’s smiling. She’s good! Thank you Kelly for accompanying me when I’m working out alone!

15. Nia Johnson says:

Please tell me where I can find these weights

16. I cannot express my gratitude enough to FB. Before I discovered them I used to have an expensive gym subscription, spend 30 minutes driving to the gym and 30 minutes driving back home after waiting my turn for limited time on the exercise equipment. With FB I get an effective workout:
    at my convenience
    Free of charge
    For 30 minutes
    I get professional instructions
    I do it at my place
    I don't have to get bored with doing the same thing everyday
    No body shaming
    Encouragement galore!

17. Hi I have been doing ur workout since long time. I remember the very first video I had downloaded. I thought you are robot. And today I can complete workouts along with you. My body has changed a lot since then and all thanks to you Kelli and Daniel.

18. I've done this workout many times in the past but today, I felt a bit weary with the 4 times hiit format so I've rearranged this workout into ABCC to split the hiit portion. This worked really well and I felt good at the end!

19. Still the best of workouts uncomplicated, dstraighforward with clear objectives but still gives a great workout!!

20. Charis says:

Lol the random meow 😂 when I heard it I looked around the room … I don't even have a cat.. Kelli was just like, there's a cat lol!! This was a GREAT workout. Always satisfied with any workout from FB.
    #WORKOUTCOMPLETE 💪

21. Can you do glute workout? All angles

22. I been doing this workout for almost 3 weeks not everyday but I seen some changes I finally have muscles on my arm!

23. Emma Irwin says:

Just to make this workout a little bit harder (as if it needed that haha) I got hiccups as soon as I started doing jump squats. My legs and lungs are absolutely destroyed haha. Great workout and a great start to my Tuesday !!

24. Wendy n says:

I love working out with you Kelli. You are bad ass!!

25. I did everything except the last 2 rounds of jump squats. And I could keep up with Kelly. Working out with you I have started to be quick and light on my feet for burpees and jump squats… Love your workouts. Thank you!

26. Gayle M. says:

Did it! Burpees was a challenge 😲

27. I have done this workout multiple times before but today I killed the burpees!! But the jump squats gave me some pay back😊
    Thank you for what you do!
    #workoutcomplete #feelingstrongat39 #selfcare #fitdorthelord