10-Minute Body Toning Workout With Weights | Class FitSugar

It’s time to pick up the weights and get to work building metabolism-boosting muscle. Our latest 10-minute workout will work your entire body. Grab a set of dumbbells between five and 10 pounds, press play, and get ready to lift.

Visit our website for more great workouts and fitness tips!

Are we friends yet? Join us on Facebook!

Get the latest updates via Twitter!

1. Steffany K says:

Literally eating potato chips right now.

2. Viv Shilton says:

Decided to do this workout 3 times a week during lockdown. Seems a great entire body workout.

3. Sensacional os exercícios dessa personal.
    Infelizmente não entendo nada do que ela diz.
    Mas mesmo assim da pra acompanhar tranquilo as aulas.
    E já estou colhendo os frutos dessas aulas incríveis.
    Se pudesse daria 1000 likes.
    Sou do Brasil🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

4. Love it. I did this yesterday because I was crunched for time. N today im sore 🙈 very happy !

5. Emily Adams says:

This is part of the 40-minute Bikini Body or Metabolism Boosting workout, isn't it?

6. June B says:

Love it, immediate burn on those arms!

7. EmilyA1984 says:

This was good, but it could have used a cool-down and stretch at the end. I'm not complaining, though; I love PopSugar Fitness, and I do your videos all the time. 🙂

8. motoputz says:

what am i squeezing? when you mention squeeze. thanks for the video …i can do that 😉

9. Stephanie M says:

perfect quick workout when you have a baby!

10. gingereee says:

Is it meant to be done more than once? Is 10 mins enough?

11. I am sure you can still buy handbook all info you need on Unflexal . Just google workouts.

12. shri nikhila says:

Yaay… I did it… Thank you so much for such a wonderful workout anna

13. I think you need to take some time and go to Unflexal to learn about workouts.

14. Excellent video content! Forgive me for the intrusion, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you heard about – Chireetler Fantastic Physique Rule (just google it)? It is a good one of a kind guide for learning how to get amazing muscle definition minus the hard work. Ive heard some amazing things about it and my work buddy got astronomical results with it.

15. Jessica Rae says:

this has made me realise how unfit I am! haha I can't do the push ups tho 🙁 I'm terrible at them! when I try n push back up I just fall straight to the floor hahaha

16. Cara J says:

Get way to begin the day. Now, shower, dress and off to work.

17. Garlic Girl says:

They took this from the 40 minute workout I did last week.

18. Would love to see more weight workouts like this!