10-Minute HOME WORKOUT | No Equipment Full Body Exercise | GunjanShouts

Burn 125 calories in just 10 minutes by doing this – No equipment Home Workout.
I have shown 10 different exercises including warm up and cool down which includes all the body parts. This workout is great for calories burning and body toning.

This full body workout will help in toning your arms, legs, abs and more. All the best!

๐„๐ง๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ: https://bit.ly/37vbq76
๐‹๐ž๐ญ’๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ: https://www.instagram.com/gunjanshouts/

1. Puri tarase physical fit,

2. Kaya Delhi says:

her burpee and squats are wrong..she will soon hurt her back

3. Mam mera bhi weight kam ho jayega m bhut presan hu mujhr apne weight 58 krna h our ab mera66 h mam btana jrur ho payega ya nhi

4. Not that perfect but I like your spirit towards fitness

5. Aastha Singh says:

thank u so much for the work out… may i talk to u personal mam

6. Very good exercises ๐Ÿ‘

7. Awesome exercise ๐Ÿ‘

8. Kya free bhi ho sakta hai aap samajhti hai abhi lockdown ke karan sabhi ke business down aa gaya hai

9. Hello Gunjan aapke saath add hna chahte hu par es waqt kuch pay nahikar sakte

10. Can we eat Dalia with milk in weight loss journey?

11. Hello .. being a mother I don't have time for exercise so I used night time .. i complete my dinner daily around 8 pm so can I workout at night 11.30pm to 12.30 am .pls suggest can I do ?it suitable time or not for workout ?

12. Sunanda Roy says:

I love these workouts ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

13. GunjanShouts I like your video

14. Just love this video โคโคโค thank you so much ma'am

15. I also do most of the hardest Yoga every morning.

16. aj aj says:

Mast hai Medam AP ka kiss

17. Sandy Rockz says:

Thank you for thisโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

18. Pehle Tu Fit Ho Le ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

19. habib raihan says:

Those might just be the most relaxed burpees of all time ๐Ÿ˜…

20. It's Amazing nd it works

21. Thanks … Very healthy work out

22. Ye jo tumne kara hai ye mera warmup hai!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

23. I like your home work out.Thanks Dear!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

24. Lakhi Jyoti says:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

25. Munaza Zafar says:

Main aap ki Sari Videos dekhte hoon kafi information melti hai mujhe.Agr aap mind nai Karin tou mujhe bta sakti Hain Aap ka waight kitna hai. Munaza Form Germany

26. Tq mam so nicely you have elaborated the exercise steps. I'm looking this type exercise video. Tq for upload this video. I'm doing exercise everyday but I was not satisfied with my exercise. After seeing your my problem solved tq. Keep it up mam

27. Sjvd 35 says:

Will this also work on unnecessary facial fat and vl this help to tone facial features

28. Can u suggest me a good diet for s good health i m very skinny girl plzz di plzz help me nd suggest me a healthy diet

29. Ma'am ye thyroid patients kr skte hai?

30. Di pls reply krdijiye kya ap personl training de skte h?

31. 4:07 Every married couple do this in night๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

32. Mai girl hoo jo dp h vo marre bro ki h

33. https://youtu.be/-EFguW2OufA
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ เคœเคพเค—เฅ‹ india เคœเคพเค—เฅ‹๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

34. Riya Wasnik says:

Wow!!! This helped a lot…thank you so much โค๏ธ

35. Dear..feeling good from Bangladesh.

36. Anish Ghosal says:

What to do to get fat

37. Sathi Ray says:

38. Thank you dear this is nice exercise

39. todd vincy says:

she looks soo strong and beautiful

40. maruti rasal says:

Very Good morning & thanks a lot for best workout.

41. fazal karim says:

Hi mam Kia ye exercises biginers b kr sktey hain?

42. I think to warm up yourself its enough to see her ,๐Ÿ˜œno need of exercise

43. I have been doing this for last 2 weeks and i have seriously lost much weight

44. Kirito Kan says:

boobies are wiggling

45. Hii gunjan g i m watching ur vedioes last few days and i liked to much.
    I want to loose my weight now i m 72kg.
    I want to loose minimum 12-15 kg.
    I hv 7month baby by ceserian delivery..
    Tell me something it is a right to try weight loose otherwise i need to wait complete 1year…..
    Little exercise i start but i feel pain in steaches. Thats why i can't continue..
    So please guide me