Diastasis Recti HIIT Workout (LOSE BABY WEIGHT WORKOUT PLAN)

Diastasis Recti HIIT Workout (LOSE BABY WEIGHT WORKOUT PLAN)
15 MOVES (NO REPEATS) + THE 5 NON-OBVIOUS THINGS MY CLIENTS SUCCESSFUL WITH WEIGHT LOSS ALL DO! This is a great postpartum HIIT workout to lose the baby weight. This is safe for your core exercises after pregnancy. If you have been meaning to get back into exercises this is a great place to start.

Grab the guide:
—- “THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO HOW I HEALED MY 4-FINGER DIASTASIS RECTI GAP”

FREE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT COURSE FOR MOMS: How to rewire your brain for weight success and an introduction to the psychology of weight loss: http://bit.ly/2mjlsF5

You can grab our most popular downloads (e-books):

—- “THE BEST 4 SCIENTIFIC-BASED DIETS (LIFESTYLES) TO LOSE WEIGHT” with all 4 types of meal plans (KETO, PLANT-BASED, MEDITERRANEAN AND CALORIE COUNTING)

—- “HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND INCREASE BREAST MILK SUPPLY”

—- “THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO COPE WITH PAIN IN LABOR”

Jessica Pumple is a certified bariatric and diabetes educator, dietitian and pre & postnatal fitness instructor helping pregnancy and postpartum moms for 14 years. She helps pregnant women stay fit, have the healthiest babies and the easier labors. She helps new moms with postpartum recovery, to heal and strengthen their core and lose the baby weight through non-gimmicky evidence-based strategies. She collaborates with the top obesity physicians across the country and also offers education for healthcare professionals on effective compassionate obesity and weight management.

If you enjoy our content subscribe to our channel, hit the bell button, leave a comment and share with your friends so I can make you the more of the videos you enjoy!

Always check with your doctor before starting a new exercise routine. Listen to your body and don’t do anything that feels unsafe for you and your baby. Always protect your baby’s neck at all times if they are not old enough to support it themselves. The information here is general information not a substitute for personalized medical advice.

Enjoy this baby weight workout to lose baby weight. Combines HIIT workout and diastasis recti exercises. Please do your diastasis recti test before doing diastasis recti workout. We do crunchless abs diastasis recti. I also talk about 5 strategies on how to lose the baby weight fast. Enjoy this postpartum hiit workout.

#diastasisrecti #diastasisrectihiitworkout #losebabyweight

1. Sushma CS says:

Had my child 8 month ago, been through a lot didn’t take care of myself till now. Glad I found DR friendly work out! Unable to check if I gave a DR due to fat around tummy. Can you suggest how I can confirm DR ? Also gave lot of back pain and ankle pain. Thanks a lot this video and inspiration.

2. Nabila Bham says:

Hi hope your well. I have just come across this video, I have 5 children and didn't really know about DR, my eldest is 10 and youngest is 2 going on 3. The last 2 children I kept 1 stone on from each (so 2 stone) and I really want to lose the weight. I have struggled for such a long time with it as it just doesn't seem to be wanting to leave me alone, I'm fed up of seeing my stomach hang down and every exercise and abs workout I tried hasn't touched it, then I heard it makes it worse. So I am wondering which workout would you recommend that I do to lose weight safely, is this video the best? And should I do I two daily or 2 daily or any recommendation please

3. Cara Davis says:

Thanks for this video! I have 2 year old twins and working hard this year to drop the weight so I can have enough energy to chase them every day!

4. First workout post partum! Felt great and I loved that there was just music and no annoying dialogue throughout. Will definitely do more of your workouts!

5. Mar W says:

Thanks for this, great workout!

6. Kayla Guzman says:

Had my first child 8 months ago & ready to get in shape! Never really been one to workout so this is all new territory, but I’m committed to seeing it through. Thankful for finding a good post natal option!!

7. Sumee Pathak says:

I have 9 years old baby can I do this exercise for belly fat

8. Carol Malko says:

I love these videos – just the right amount of workout that is doable within my fitness level and schedule.

9. Is Zumba safe in Diastasis Recti?

10. Kaity Felton says:

Hi Sarah! I’m 4 months postpartum today and your videos have been so helpful to me. I started with the yoga and this is the second HIIT that I’ve done as I’ve wanted to progress. I loved the 5 tips at the end of this one, I’ll be doing this one again!

11. Gobi kanesh says:

Hi! I am 6 months pp. I have a 3 cm DR and im not happy with the way i look at all! My baby is finally starting to give me a break so i want to try to loose this belly! Will this video help with my DR?? Thanks!

12. Thanks God i found your channel after i worked out last tuesday and i started your post partum monthly exercise last this wednesday, so this is my second day Wow i felt amazing after i crashed it! This is ive been looking for quite somerime my youngest is turning 4 this October and im still stfuggling to flatten my tummy and closed my 1 finger DR i hope by follwing your exercises and eating health and clean food i will be able to get results flatt tummy and closes DR. Thank you for sharing you're my angel! KEEP SAFE AND GOD BLESS YOU. Much love from Philippines. Oh by the way thank you for accepting my request to join your group in facebook ❤🤗💖

13. I did it but I had to stop early a couple times 🙁

14. I might be confused by all the research I’ve been doing . But I thought we weren’t supposed to do any jumps,superman poses or anything that made our stomachs bulge out if we suffer from dr?

15. Tracy Hock says:

My last pregnancy was 10 years ago and today I crushed it 😀

16. Mary Hall says:

Fellow RD here! Love you videos! So helpful that everything is DR friendly!

17. Kate Fisher says:

Crushed it! Thanks for the tips, too!

18. Nengi Dezie says:

I crushed it…how many times a day Should we do this to lose weight?

19. Nengi Dezie says:

This was a great workout session, thank God I found your channel

20. surabhi vyas says:

Hi… My daughter is 4.5 yrs old and since then I have this prblm.. Can it fix DR… I came to know very late., but main prblm is I have cervical and lumber Spondylosis also…. What should I do

21. Tiffany Ko says:

Thank you! That was great, and I really appreciate having access to DR friendly workouts.

22. maurinoshi says:

I crushed it and I love it! COVID crisis brought me here..needed some positive vibes so I'm also slowly getting into yoga. Good thing I also stumbled into this because I need a mommy-friendly HIIT a few times in a week 🙂

23. Rachel L. says:

Yay! Thanks for posting and I like the 5 tips at the end. It's kind of like going deeper and understanding what motivates you to loose weight. Thanks again!