Big Glutes Workout – "Cellulite Is Gone" Routine For Women At Home

Calories burned for this workout: between 92 and 136.

Here’s a simple and effective workout to do if you want to achieve that ”round bottom” effect while getting rid of the cellulite around that area. This is all achieved with simple, body-weight exercises you can do at home – no weights or gym needed!

Please subscribe to receive regular workout videos you can do at home!

Leave me a comment and let me know your feedback on this glutes workout! Ask me questions, I read every comment and answer all of them!

Good luck!

1. Miss Tulipa says:

Will this really help me get rid of my orange peel ? İ wanna cry in the mirror😭😭😭

2. Anishma Kc says:

It's been 18 days… But no improvement on my cellulite Problems

3. Payal Mehta says:

Can it reduces butt or not???

4. Should I do this workout before eating or after ??

5. Lucy Luvella says:

This workout really work 🥰 my leg gone cellulite a lot and leg thigh

6. Can we do it in knees pain problem

7. Will this reduce inner thigh and increase glutes muscles?

8. Shipra Abbi says:

Hi Roberta, I just love your workouts and the background music really boost me to do the exercise. I request you to please add the music in this workout coz I really need this kind of workout.

9. Altay Artar says:

There is a problem with the video. Please look at 15:40 and afterwards…

10. Cindy Cindy says:

Best workout wow❤️👍

11. Emilie Mata says:

Does Femalix Secrets (search on google) help me completely remove my cellulite naturally and eliminated my embarrassment for good by using healthy ways? I see lots of people keep on speaking about this popular cellulite erase method.

12. What is the best way to completely reduce my cellulite safely and eliminated my embarrassment for good with healthy approaches? I read a lot of great opinions on the internet about how exactly Femalix Secrets can assist you completely reduce your cellulite naturally. Has anybody tried using this popular cellulite reducer secrets?

13. Klea Kasapi says:

Will this say bye bye cellulite! Plz plz answer!And make a beautiful botty

14. Hi Roberta. how many times a week should I do this routine?

15. Sky Black says:

Has anybody who has done this actually got rid of their cellulite? I don't mean "they faded", "there's less than there was before"?
    No? That's because it's not possible to get rid of cellulite or stretchmarks. They're scars and scars are permanent.

16. Can u share an effective workout (means results appear vesy fast and with a short time) to reduce the size of butts and tighten it?

17. Joana Viegas says:

Great ecercices 👌👍👏👏👏

18. I have a belly fat and lower back fat I'm doing all off your exercise every day but nothing is changed please if you have any suggestion please

19. um julaybeeb says:

Sorry
    Does this workout reduces the buttocks or increases?kindly reply

20. A says:

This will give you Bigg but or slim ?

21. Vidushi says:

Thank you. ♥️♥️♥️

22. yaya Hayet says:

Thank you so much for your videos! I want to loose weight after my pregnancy, I’m eating healthy and using your videos everyday! I hope I’ll see results soon

23. I want loss my hip plz tell the exercise

24. Jiya Khan says:

Hahahaha thamnail mein dekh k lag raha tha jaisey doggi susu kar raha hai tang utha k ….

25. Maya world says:

I have cellulite over thighs butts n arms…. kindly help with fat loss body workout and diet

26. I have 2 weeks doing this workouts at home, i think is working very well, I created my channel about my cellulite journey, you can go and see my progress.

27. lulu katy says:

Do i need to warm up b4 these??

28. Wow! Started two weeks ago and the results have been awesome. I work out from home and so happy with results. Thanks so much ♥♥

29. Suresh Raina says:

I want to reduce my buttocks size is it use for reduce or increase

30. What is the best way to completely reduce my cellulite safely and eliminated my embarrassment for good by using natural ways? I read plenty of good opinions on the net about how exactly Femalix Secrets can assist you completely erase your cellulite naturally. Has anyone tried this popular cellulite remover method?

31. Destiny Clay says:

Do anyone know about Femalix Secrets? Does it work? I hear lots of people completely reduce their cellulite naturally with this popular cellulite reducer secrets.

32. Will Levey says:

What is the best product or brand to completely remove your cellulite safely? I read loads of good reviews on the internet about how exactly Femalix Secrets can assist you completely erase your cellulite safely. Has any one tried using this popular cellulite reducer method?

33. Janae Chavez says:

What is the best product or brand to completely reduce your cellulite safely? I read a lot of great reviews on the internet about how exactly Femalix Secrets can assist you completely remove your cellulite safely. Has anyone tried this popular cellulite reducer secrets?

34. kk kkk says:

What are some ways to completely remove your cellulite safely? I read lots of superb reviews on the internet about how Femalix Secrets can help you completely reduce your cellulite naturally. Has anyone tried this popular cellulite remover method?