Quick Cardio Workout for Women Over 40

25-minute low impact cardio workout for women over 40. Great to do at home, as well as on vacay.

Grab your free 21 Day Fitness Plan: http://bit.ly/21day-fitness

Over 40? Check out my Fearless & Over 40 Program for Women: https://bit.ly/fearlessover40

Fitness with PJ workouts are made possible by the support and contributions of our viewers on Patreon. ⁣

Join the community on Patreon:⁣
✅Get results faster with my popular monthly Workout Calendar
✅Stay motivated with our members-only challenges
✅Have your questions answered with access to me
✅Stay inspired with a community of other like-minded women
✅ Plus more!

𝐋𝐄𝐓’𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓!⁣
Facebook 🌸 http://facebook.com/fitnesswithpj⁣
Instagram 🌼 http://instagram.com/fitnesswithpj⁣
Blog 🌸 http://www.fitnesswithpj.com⁣
Community 🌼 https://www.patreon.com/fitnesswithpj

1. Suzanne Lee says:

Never thought high plank shoulder taps would get so easy in just 4 months despite having the flu😜

2. Lynn Kelley says:

Love your new workout outfit! It looks awesome on you. 😍 It was an awesome short cardio for me after I just finished Day 6 Booty Challenge. Now I’m ready to start my day.

3. laura M. says:

went rogue off the calendar today looking for the 30 min workouts..to ease back into it. Doing the workout from the TV today.. and this one popped up..love this workout..

4. Another great workout for when I'm pressed for time and need to fit fitness in! Thank you PJ!

5. Amazing workout. Love your energy and enthusiasm . Thx so much PJ 🙏🙏

6. This was my first workout with you and I really enjoyed it and your energy! I like the modifications and also your comments about keep going. You are inspiring to all of us who are not looking for a fad workout but to be real with our bodies. Thank you!

7. Julie Gamboa says:

I love the down dog type combinations. I like the rest of the workout combination but have to modify or substitute the lunges. I love lunges but my knee sometimes won't cooperate. I can do sort of a stationary lunge pose and have to come out of them gently.

8. Nice…..one…..P……..J……breathing….hard 🤣👏👏

9. Gina Whiting says:

PJ you are AMAZING!! Love this workouts so much BUT please ADD music!!

10. Love it, just really want MUSIC!

11. Becky Barth says:

Great Cardio, done ! My Tuesday workout on my 6week program.

12. Was super busy today and almost didn't work out but this saved me! Quick and did the job – thanks PJ!

13. Amy says:

GREAT workout! Good cardio but don’t feel drained. No refund required. 😂

14. L Mirabelli says:

Loved this workout – just shared on Twitter 🙂

15. Hi i do your workout from France i am 53 and it’s a little intesnsive but i do it thanks
    Naïma

16. This was a great workout again P.J. ! thank you! A great way to start my day! michele in Yokohama

17. Still one of my faves! Did 3 workouts again PJ! Patreon calendar workout, Anti Inflammatory program workout and of course LH's workout! What a fun day!

18. Thanks again beautyfull I'm a fan.👍💃

19. nitza hall says:

Great workout, I always think 🤔 this one should be easy not at all it’s tough but it’s an amazing cardio workout 🏋️‍♀️

20. Great workout. I did this to work out the soreness from my Monday/Tuesday strength training. PERFECT thanks so much

21. Great workout PJ! Luv and lunges from your Iowa patreon!

22. Awesome cardio workout! I feel good! ❤️☀️🙏

23. Sharon Lloyd says:

got to say pj you are the best trainer on youtube i do your workouts all the time you are the only one that can motivate me and i am 57

24. Another great thoroughbred Workout ! Do you have Cardio Box workouts ? 😊

25. Short but very mighty! Great sweat. ❤️💪🥰

26. Victoria G says:

Simply amazing! Heart was pumping but none of the moves bothered any injuries I have. I appreciate the modification suggestions. Thank you!!!

27. Diana Bauman says:

Loved the workout! Thank you for taking the time to demonstrate the bear move. I was able to get it once you broke it down. 😀

28. karen habern says:

Oh yeah another good one! Just my speed!

29. Sue Penn says:

You are looking hot!
    Great workout!
    Love the low impact, high intensity.

30. Awesome workout after a weekend of curling

31. Laura Cragun says:

Another great workout. Just what I needed today. Not to long not to short and it got me huffing and puffing. Thanks PJ.

32. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    This workout was fire! Had me dripping and feeling alive!
    And that outfit😍😍😍😍😍
    Those pants are phenomenal🥰🥰🥰
    Stellar way to start week three!!!