TRX Abs Workout – 10 Minute TRX Suspension Exercises For Your Abs

Increase your functional abs strength with this short but effective TRX Abs workout. The workout takes only 10 minutes and consists of 5 different TRX abs exercises that all help you to increase the strength of your abs.

One set takes 5 minutes and is repeated twice, resulting in a 2 x 5-minute workout. Between the sets you will have a short water break.

Complete workout programs: https://fitnesstype.com/complete-workout-programs/

FitnessType on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fitnesstype/

FitnessType on Google+: https://www.google.com/+fitnesstype

Enjoy!

Marischa

1. J Ro says:

My friend bought the trx I love these as workouts

2. Good workout still very challenging

3. I hope i end up with six pack bc this is very hard to do

4. Awesome workout! Your a great teacher

5. Ana K says:

great workout! i use this for my study breaks.

6. Steve Siegel says:

Great workout! Thumbs up to this comment if coronavirus workouts at home brought you here.

7. My trx is on the wall and not on the roof. Should the height for them be the same? given that I cannot just go under them and start

8. Angeline Z says:

You are strong as hell😲😲🤜

9. G C says:

10. Tina says:

Thanks for the quick short workout

11. Mary Rudge says:

A bit too much for me but I tried everything and will try and build up to the full workout. Thank you.

12. jacksonxbaj says:

Thanks for this video Marischa. I have a question…..how frequently can I do this workout? I'd really like to see/feel some noticeable results in terms of overall core power/strength and core muscle endurance. I'm the kind of person who likes to workout frequently – but at the same time I do not want to overdo it (which I've been known for in the past).

13. Very nice
    Thankyou verymuch😊😊😊

14. Janka Kamps says:

Good video, good instructions, good job.

15. Great workout! I have just started suspension training (I have a pulley trainer) and this kicked my butt!!! I just subscribed to your channel and will be checking out your other videos. Thank you so much!

16. Danny Greene says:

great video, these exercises look great, I only just started suspension training after years of just freeweights. I find suspension training is way better for isolating specific muscles. gonna give these ab exercises a go..Thank you

17. one of my fave vids! would like to see more TRX workouts Marischa!