20 Minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout | The Fitness Formula Home Workout

Hi guys! If you’re looking to find the healthier & fitter version of yourself during this quarantine, here’s how to start working on losing that stubborn fat using easy cardio exercises!

Follow along with Saachi as she takes you through the FITNESS FORMULA – a 2 week beginners workout challenge that will help you focus on every single part of your body to build core strength, stamina & sculpt!

Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video β–Ί https://goo.gl/FOVoGP

We’ll be releasing 1 episode everyday from the 10th – 25th of September at 10 am, IST.
So join in for this fun & easy NO – EQUIPMENT workout series!

If you want a customised diet plan that is goes hand in hand with this routine just leave ‘FIT’ in the comments below!

We hope you found this video helpful. Thanks for watching! Until next time, stay tuned, stay Glamrs.

Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.

Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks, and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone.

#saachi_mokashi #athomeworkout #fitnessformula #getfitgetglamrs

1. Is it possible to burn whole body fat with this?Can you please make a video of natural remedies to get rid of keratosis pilaris?

2. Haris Khan says:

I'm 15 can I follow it?? Please answer

3. Ayesha Fur says:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

4. Hey glamrs…!
    Do this 14 days session will help to gain weight…?

5. Unfortunately i couldn't complete the whole routine today.. So as yesterday

6. Anusha Singh says:

Would you recommend doing this during periods

7. Hello glamrs, as i told you earlier today also i felt dizzy. Can you pls make a video for some good healthy energy drinks that we can prep at home with the available material and also some more tips like this… Love ❀

8. When u post the doet plan??

9. lidiya rani says:

Can we do this daily to burn fat? Plz do share some more on weightloss yoga

10. It's awesome today !! Good job team glamrs πŸ‘

11. And i want a diet plan for 15 age girls and. In live saachi is leaving many comments .

12. Kanak Vaidya says:

Can teenager do this workout? BTW loved the series ❀

13. Jaya Thukral says:

This was killer. Good killer!

14. I'm 24/7 in my room, not a single sun ray enters in,do I still need sunscreen??

15. Hi iam glad to see this and i am gonna start and a diet plan for 15 age girl .

16. Hey there Glamrous Girls, I saw Soap making video of ure channel, I had a query that can we melt clear soap base in microwave oven , is it safe, Please don't mind that I asked u a question related to that video in this video.

17. I loved today's workout . It was so much fun and I felt the burn in my body too ❀️

18. Tara !! says:

Should we follow this for 2 week with your every video in this series

19. marissa says:

Hi Glamrs! I'm really enjoying this series, but I just wanted to ask: is Saachi filming all of these videos in a row? She's wearing the same outfit and the same hairstyle. I hope she's not, since she'll get hurt!

20. Tia cupcake says:

Love your vids and god bless you

21. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

22. Neha Borade says:

The 10 sec of rest time i used to wipe my sweat!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…β€ Thank u team Glamrs❀❀

23. One of the most active and best channel I have ever seen ❀

24. This exercises are in my daily routine…..⭐️ Some are same yes and some are not

25. Hey I already watch that video about body care please can you make more videos about body care

26. Make video about how to get chubby cheeks

27. Ur doing this so perfectly 🀠

28. Sushree Ava says:

Loving this series and Saachi tooπŸ’•

29. Love this journey β™₯️

30. Chandana Das says:

This video helped a lot…πŸ™‚

31. Woow …… Love this 😘

32. Yusra Ansari says:

Plz glamrs share some exercises for weight gain πŸ’ž

33. Thank you glamrs ❀️❀️❀️
    Plz reply my before comment

34. sizu ka says: