Postpartum Workout Plan | Diastasis Recti

A full-body postpartum workout + free monthly postpartum workout Plan. Safe for Diastasis Recti and includes diastasis recti exercises.

Free workout plan: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/i9d8i3

*Check with your doctor before starting this or any exercise routine. Don’t do anything that feels unsafe. Don’t do any movement that causes you pain, discomfort or doming of your stomach. You are responsible for your own safety. Full disclaimer at the bottom.

FREE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT COURSE WITH REGISTERED DIETITIAN AND CERTIFIED DIABETES AND BARIATRIC EDUCATOR: http://bit.ly/2mjlsF5

—- “THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO HOW I HEALED MY 4-FINGER DIASTASIS RECTI GAP”

More free resources:

—- “THE BEST 4 SCIENTIFIC-BASED DIETS (LIFESTYLES) TO LOSE WEIGHT” with all 4 types of meal plans (KETO, PLANT-BASED, MEDITERRANEAN AND CALORIE COUNTING)

—- “HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND INCREASE BREAST MILK SUPPLY”

—- “THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO COPE WITH PAIN IN LABOR”

—-Pregnancy Yoga Cards

—-Pregnancy Meal Plan

Jessica Pumple is a certified bariatric and diabetes educator, dietitian and pre & postnatal fitness instructor helping pregnant and postpartum moms since 2004. She helps pregnant women stay fit, have the healthiest babies and the easier labors. She helps new moms with postpartum recovery, to heal and strengthen their core and lose the baby weight through non-gimmicky evidence-based strategies.

If you enjoy our content subscribe to our channel, hit the bell button, leave a comment and share with your friends so I can make you the more of the videos you enjoy!

Disclaimer: This is general postnatal fitness only. Please check with your doctor or health care provider to see if this video is safe for you. You are responsible for your own safety. Don’t do anything that feels unsafe for you or baby. Stop if you have any pain or discomfort, bleeding, chest pain or shortness of breath, dizziness or if you feel unwell. P&P Health Inc., Pregnancy and Postpartum TV and Jessica Pumple are not liable in any way for any injury, loss, damages, costs or expenses suffered by you in relation to this video or its content.

#postpartumworkout #postpartumworkoutplan #diastasisrecti

1. How early after giving birth can I start with this program?

2. Ruby Winter says:

I love your videos- pre and post baby. I found this an easy to medium workout (8 weeks postpartum but exercised throughout most of my pregnancy)

3. I crushed it! 10 weeks postpartum and this was the first workout I've been able to feel good and strong all the way through 💪💗

4. Loved the workout except the cardio section was a bit rough for me (breastfeeding) I think I’ll wear a better bra next time 🙂 also, I wish there were more stretches especially for upper back and neck to help with all the carrying of baby and hunching over. I’m almost 2 months pp. Thanks for all the great videos.

5. Kathryn Orr says:

I crushed it! Last couple of weeks I’ve been doing various workouts of yours. But today started the 30day plan planning to stick to it 100% thanks for great safe workouts

6. Leah Kelley says:

LOVED this workout! You gave me the time to actually feel the movements where as with HIIT, it always seemed tp plow through at such a fast pace I never got to really engage! Only negative, is I wish you could turn up your volume because I'm deaf in one ear and you speak very softly, so I worry I'm missing a lot of valuable information. Thank you so much for this workout plan, your encouragement, and always keeping it real for us Momma's!

7. Is these excersises routine can be follow for a month regularly

8. Love ur face the smile the way u talk ur voice every thing….

9. I just love ur video
    U r such a great inspiration for me…..

10. Thank you for making these! I thought this was a perfect, medium difficulty workout for where I'm at (15 weeks pp).

11. Ligi Boby says:

Hi, I am Ligi, have 2kids, 7yrs&3.7yrs.I have been suffering with diastasis recti since after my first delivery. I have started doing exercise after watching your video for last 10 days. Is it beneficial for moms like me having diastasis for long years. Please reply. Thanks❤❤

12. Kuljeet Kaur says:

I did it today. So happy….thank you

13. Great and safe workout, thanks so much! I can finally get fit and build muscle without worrying about my diastasis 🙂

14. I crushed it!!! Loved this workout, it looked easy at times, but definitely felt the burn!

15. What the approx calorie burn for this workout?

16. Great easy workout to ease back into things after childbirth…. Got the heart rate up and a bit of puff without strain which was perfect 👌

17. Crushed It!! Thank you so much 💓. I thought it was a fantastic medium intensity workout after baby. I am 2 months post partum!

18. Thank you so much for this workout! It was great!

19. Claudia Mata says:

I think you want to kill me 😂😂 kind of crashed it

20. Kara Eide says:

I found this to be easy-moderate in terms of difficulty level. I am 6 months pp after Baby #4, with a 4-finger gap, also running and swimming for exercise when I can get out of the house kid-free. I found the mix of yoga and jumping around and weight exercises to be a little uncomfortable for me. I had dressed for one of your yoga videos but then when I ended up choosing this one, my bra wasn't supportive enough and so I was bouncing all around.

My favorite part was the stretch at the end when you said "if you're breastfeeding this would feel really good." And it did!! I would appreciate more yoga videos at more challenging levels for someone with an ongoing gap. When I can steal away for 30 mins to exercise, I don't seem to want to spend it on "closing the gap" exercises, but want to get right to something more substantial that will give me a good workout feel when I'm done.

21. Loved the video and the postpartum workout plan! What a great idea! I'm 7 weeks postpartum and loving your workouts! Thank you so much!!

22. Liz Palacios says:

Great moderate video!!!

23. Thank you so much for your videos, I've just completed the month of workouts you suggested in your workout plan and am about to start over and do them all over again!

24. I crushed it! ive sweat a lot, thanks a bunch! Hoping my 1 finger DR will be close soon & get rid of my mommy pooch. ❤❤❤ Blessings to you Jesica!

25. Thank you so much this was perfect!!! Not too hard but not too easy. I’m 8 weeks pp and I was looking for something exactly like this to get back into shape!

26. Siri Udupa says:

Hi there.. 4 months pp. The exercises seem to be easy. Let me give a try😊

27. Is the work out advised for a 5 or more finger gap diastesis recti ? Pls advise.

28. Diana S. says:

I crushed it. 4 weeks postpartum. Just the right amount of challenge. Thank you!!! Love your workouts.

29. Vinniexo Xo says:

Almost 4 months pp and this workout was perfect

30. M R says:

I am almost 2 months postapartum, it was a good workout for me and one i would consider challenging. i was really active before my pregnancy so i am trying to get back to where i was. i know this would have been a good warm up for me in the past, but i have to say it was a pretty good workout for me now! thanks!

31. i crushed it and this is my 5th day💪

32. Madhu Ar says:

Hi I really liked this workout. It was moderate and just right. Wish you made some more especially for women with dr..

33. Liz Palacios says:

I like it, it´s a moderate routine considering it´s the first day I do this type of exercise after 2 months postpartum. I had been only walking for a month.

34. Thanks for the workout! I’m 6 months postpartum and haven’t been exercising much at all since the birth of my 5th baby. 3-4 fingers diastasis. For me it was a moderate workout. I struggled a bit with the breathing, trying to activate the core at the same time. But I guess that comes with time.

35. Salwa Masri says:

I crushed it! Thanks for the videos 🙂 I have a question, how do I know if I have diastatis recti or not? Also does it only come from c-section or is it possible to happen after vaginal deivery?

36. Great workout! 9 months postpartum and this workout was great. I increased reps to make the workout harder. Good sweat and I feel great. Ty!

37. Loved this video! It was my first work out postpartum. I’m 8 weeks pp and I have a four finger gap. When I was pregnant I had SPD so it is making working out extra challenging!

38. First of all, thank you for your channel! When I do the exercises sometimes I feel a little bump coming out from my diastasis. Is it normal when I do the workout? Do I have to stop it when I feel that? Thank you in advance and greetings from Spain!

39. I thought this was more of a moderate workout. I didn't feel tired at the end like I like to feel, but also that seems typical for the workouts I've done trying to stay safe for diastasis recti. I'm 4 months postpartum and have about a 2 finger gap. That's a bit smaller than it originally was, but I've had a gap since my first baby, and this is baby 4. I had a question… Do the core exercises in this video count as the 10 minutes a day the guide suggests for healing, or would I need to do additional core diastasis recti exercises? Thank you for posting all of these! They have been helpful to me.

40. How many times we will di this workouts ..i have 7 month old baby…my mommy tummy is there plzz reply me

41. Thanks for the tips! alot of our patients ask about Diastasis and how to improve and not worsen!

42. I can't comment on the family workout videos. But I just wanted you to know, me and my daughter LOVE THEM. we just finished a workout, and even my heart was pumping lol great job. That would be awesome if you guys kept making them. And I'll definitely check out your other videos as well ❣😊👏🏾😃💜💜