This Workout With Jeanette Jenkins Torches Calories — About 500 in 45 Minutes

It’s time to break a sweat! This 45-minute workout from celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins, who trains Pink and Alicia Keys, will help you burn up to 500 calories. How, you might ask? Because Jeanette keeps you moving the entire time! It’s a wonderfully intense workout, but we offer modifications for all the moves too. Grab a towel to mop your brow, a bottle of water to hydrate during the workout, and press play.

On Anna: Lululemon, Koral, and Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL)
On Jeanette: Nike
On Kaycee: Under Armour and Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL)
Manduka mats and Corkcicle bottles

POPSUGAR’s Favorite Workout Gear
Leggings: https://bit.ly/30Tz9w5
Sports Bra: https://bit.ly/2Y0ieX4
Yoga Mat: https://bit.ly/33XCTPp

As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check us out on Instagram!

1. JoJo says:

Omg I'm a beginner but I did the whole workout! I'm sweating buckets but so proud of myself! You can do it too!

2. Jahar 231 says:

Is it just me whose just watching this all this time?

3. noura says:

this is my first time i did 18 mins with little breaks , hope i will complete it next time, wish me luck.

4. I am going to start this workout from tomorrow want to lose 10 to 12kg in 3months. Will update after every week. Please wish me luck to reduce 12kg.

5. BouncyTomato says:

This looks like taebo by Bily Banks

6. Jeanette:High-five your imaginary friend
    Me: High-five to my cat! 😂😂
    I love this class!! Thanks Jeanette!!!

7. Don Kanon says:

Damnn im high asf i get this in my recommendation, i watch this shit for minutes fuck yeah

8. Vaishnavi M says:

i am trying this workout from today….focusing on less carb intake and more healthy food taken in less quantity….always hydrate yourself
    i am 5'7 and now weight about 210 pounds (95kg due to lockdown) and will try to keep updating this(weekly)….please do forgive me if i dont update regularly :)….i have a goal to reach 75kg in a period of 3 months….please do keep supporting me… and those out there same as me keep fighting…we can do this together

DAY 1 : i am literally sweating buckets and have never felt this way before…. i had to pause in between a lot of times to catch my breath and i have completed…this just shows that i have been in my comfort zone for too long and now its time to do something for my health
    i have tried my best and completed HALFWAY only….i can feel the burn and sweat is real….i do feel a little disappointed that i did the half video in 45 mins

DAY 2 :i am sweating but i feel great….i have completed 30 MINS out of 45 mins…i know its not the complete video but i am sure i can do it in a few days..eat healthy and stay hydrated

9. After 6 months of COVID, and a regular fitness schedule, and a rediscovered love of cardio, those high knees STILL GET ME!!!

But now I pause the video for 60 seconds to recover, instead of 15 minutes 🙂

10. Where do you find this energy ? I did just first 6 mins now im be like a cold water bottle .

11. Tastako says:

Ой, как я рада, что нашла эти комплексы

12. Tracy Stano says:

I had to take a lot of breaks as needed, but this is such a good workout!

13. Titi Dr Tee says:

That was great.Thank you

14. What an AWESOME workout! I love the intensity, it´s just perfect. I absolutely see results too. Thanks so much!

15. I have been wanting to do this for a while now bc the 600cal one got a boring after doing it for a few times. So I did this today for the first time and my butt muscles feel sore , im loving it!

16. Jenn Gile says:

"Not your grandma's workout" – did this one with my 64-year-old step-mama (and grandma to my 6-year-old) and I could barely keep up with her!

17. That love/hate is real god damn…I mean thanks for kicking my ass!

18. Paulina S says:

I felt like I was going to throw up towards the end of the workout, but I did it!! I only paused a couple of times but I feel like if I went on I would have been sick😂😂 but seriously, this workout is amazing and so worth it!!!

19. louna Looon says:

one of the best workouts on my play list 💪💪

20. Super easy workout if you do cardio 3x a week. I was so nervous getting into this since i thought i can never do anything like this. But i did and it really wasnt that bad!! 🙂

21. Aleja Camelo says:

omg I enjoyed thid video so much! these girls are amazing! love her workouts!

22. Dani Vazquez says:

hello jeanette i want to thank you very much for just SO SO MUCH my daughter loves this workout i wish i can send you pictures but she is only 14 and she feel embarrased she has lost so much weight she said she loves her new body so even likes to excersize EVERY DAY WITH HER FAV TRAINNER YOU can you believed?? i even mention once we should do another video and she look at me and said i would not change my jeanette for nothing just really thank you very much this has change her life.

23. Can we get some more Jeanette in here! I keep reusing the same workouts because they’re so great but I want more!!!

24. It took me 2 days to complete. I did first half on days 1.. second half 2nd day.

25. BEST WORKOUT EVER 🙂 Love to do it as a cardio routine (breakfast 2 hours before) and this makes me sweat a lot. Make sure you combine it with a healthy food routine and lots of water and in 1 and a half weeks you will start to see results. NICE POP SUGAR!

26. Just did it for the first time, wow she’s awesome, I love how she’s so relax and funny that it makes me forget I’m doing the workout haha

27. is it suitable for beginners??

28. Forget about consuming oxygen post exercise, I'm doing this workout so i can consume food post exercise

29. This workout has become a weekly workout for me and yes I am a granny of 2. I love this workout.

30. Maral Dik says:

i burned 290 kcal with this workout which is nice, thanks <3

31. roronoa zoro says:

This exercise is my fav 😍😍😍
    I lost 21.6 pounds in 4 months by doing this exercise ❣️ i was 77.3 kg now i m 67 kg ❣️

32. Avii says:

Water breaks officially left the chat

33. Omg I want to say Jeanette Jenkins is the best ever. I'm 52 an I started my weight loss pound. Thank you Jeanette Jenkins for you video's. I love working out with Jeanette, one thing I love most about her work-out is that she is working out with you. You can tell. I love it. once you start her work-out you will not wont to stop. So if I can work-out and loss the weight you can. Good Luck. And Thank you Jeanette Jenkins

34. Popsugar the name should be without sugar

35. Jessie Smith says:

This is the best video and has really improved my health.. really goes to show you that you don't need much to JANX up that heart-rate. Thanks!

36. amazing! love ya fitness 😉

37. little peach says:

I'm a beginner and got through and I have asthma but I'm sooo proud of myself omg

38. Erin Niemi says:

Jeanette Jenkins is EASILY my favorite trainer!!! Killer workout!