Seated Abs Workout: Chair Exercises for Your Core

From http://www.SparkPeople.com and featuring “America’s Top Personal Trainer to Watch,” Coach Nicole.

Coach Nicole leads you through a fun and effective toning workout that targets your abs and core. Perfect for all exercise levels! For more exercise ideas and workouts, including a free diet and fitness program, visit http://www.sparkpeople.com today!
Shooting location thanks to Benefit Studio in Cincinnati: http://www.benefit-studio.com

1. GEMMA Didit says:

Comments from grown folks are refreshingly literate and well spelled! Not relevant…but true😲😁

2. Carol Bauer says:

Thank you so much.. I am temporarily disabled in several ways at this time. I needed to see this… I miss my ab work .

3. Carolyn Hill says:

had to giggle a bit when you said to imagine a steel rod along your spine – I don't have to imagine! I HAVE a steel rod along my spine from scoliosis surgery in 1980 🙂 Thanks for the lesson for a fat ol' girl working on her abs and core 😀

4. Elizabeth B. says:

Hello @SparkPeople. I haven't seen new videos this year posted. 🙁

5. rose mars says:

MADAM I LIKE THE WAY UR PONY TAIL SHAKES LOVELY [u remind me of my fair lady song]

6. These are excellent!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

7. What a wonderful video, I had a great abb workout! With nothing but a chair!
    Thank you so much!

8. I like these chair work outs because I sit at work.

9. Cyndi says:

I'm going to do this and see what results I get 🤗😍💪❤

10. Love your workouts! after suffering a foot injury, your workouts are perfect. 🙂

11. D A says:

This really worked out my shoulders too. Had to stop at one point to rest them.

12. Mirada Lynn says:

These are extremely helpful for core muscles that are much needed and hard to make work without pain. Thank you, Spark People! Janie 61 years young.

13. Love this chair exercise and thank you for this routine!

14. Thank you for not putting music over your instruction. I can't believe how many people ruin videos in every category on You Tube with music.

15. Chrissy says:

This is fantastic!!! Has really helped with my back pain!!

16. Go should go to Unflexal webpage if you'd like to learn more about workouts. Good new solutions for everyone I think.

17. angie 808 says:

I have recently become obese, and although I know a lot about exercise when I'm fit (or somewhat fit), I had a hard time sticking to exercises when I'm fat. I've done these exercises twice now (with the strength exercises) and I already can feel it working in my body. I recognize the familiar feeling of building strength. I am so late to these, but THANK YOU! 😊❤️

18. Excellent pacing, and clear, concise explanation of how to do this core workout. Wow 1st time doing these exercises, I can really feel a lot of core muscle activation happening here! Nicole, in appreciation for sharing a great seated workout!

19. Janet K. says:

I really liked this workout.  I'm just starting an exercise regimen after a few months off, and this subtle exercises were just perfect.  Kudos to the instructor.

20. Loann Roe says:

Good video but I have trouble following you. Speak too fast about when to breath in or out. I lost you when you talk more . Please repeat in and out as you move. Thank u. I m a senior and just starting. Thank you for this useful video. I will subscribe.