LAZY GIRL Full Body WORKOUT – 7 min. (NO JUMPING)

HI babies! Here is an EASY workout that you can do in 7 minutes. You can do half this workout in bed, there is no jumping here so it is an apartment friendly workout as well! Let’s do this lazy girl workout💕
♡ SHOP MY VERY OWN SUPPLEMENT LINE X WOMENS BEST – with amazing flavors such as Pina Colada, Mojito, and Raspberry Sorbet! SHOP HERE: https://Womens.Best/Shop-Vicky

♡ MY PERSONAL IG with travel, style, and more: https://www.instagram.com/vickyjustiz/
♡ FITNESS IG with workout clips and fit tips: https://www.instagram.com/vickyjustizfitness

♡ Shop MY WORKOUT PROGRAM + NUTRITION GUIDE: https://www.vickyjustiz.co/workoutprogram

♡ My VLOG Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrCqdWGQ-Z5U6ep9MBGka_A

♡ Johnny’s Channel / Travel Vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/johnnyurra

♡ Shop my current faves on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/shop/vickyjustiz

♡ My blog: https://www.vickyjustiz.co/Blog

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡ Partnership Inquiries: Hello@Vickyjustiz.com

Song: Who Cares by Brightside
✪ Follow Brightside :
Souncloud : @brightside-official
Facebook : www.facebook.com/BrightDarkMusic
Twitter : twitter.com/Brightsideeee

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Vicky Justiz is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer. She strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Vicky Justiz is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that she has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Some titles and descriptions may include certain SEO keywords that may be perceived as misleading or may be perceived as a guaranteed result. Results vary from person to person and a video title / description should not be taken as an absolute truth.

1. I'zz Iman says:

Me after trying : running out of breath 😂

2. Millee Lynn says:

This with the ten minute ahh workout 'chefs kiss'

3. Ayat Rose says:

THIS WORKOUT IS LITREALLY SO EASY OMG YES

4. Thursday was the first I was like Idk if it will burn but worth a shot
    Friday my thighs were on Friday and I couldn’t really do anything so I skipped for health things
    Saturday I did it and it was good until the lunges I was not ready

5. eden cowcill says:

Be good if u slowed down and finished sets to the timers…can tell youve never done these before.

6. Day1 I don’t know but how much fat I loss was fine._. Day2 it was at tow am lost so much day3 in shape

7. Nelly Medina says:

When I started doing the side leg raises a felt asleep on that side zzzzzzzzzzz

8. She sayed time out or time up

9. bear subs says:

How many calories does this burn?

10. Jamie Davis says:

i’m doing this until i go back to school so i don’t die in pe, quarantine got me out of whack

11. Wuw says:

Hehe, after seeing some amazing results I wanted to make my own, one :p
    I will start for 7 days, if I see changes I will continue to update you for another seven
    I do each work out THREE times each is 10 MINUTES
    Day one:
    Day two:
    Day three:
    Day four:
    Day five:
    Day six:
    Day:seven

12. Not so lazy tho…but a lil easier than other noice…how many calories does it burn tho?

13. Kiba San says:

me doing this just one time and already thinking i lose weight and all the ppl who bullied me will be jealous
    lol…

14. How can I do the other leg work out keeping my leg up and moving it up and down? My legs are still not strong? can I use the couch to support my legs?

15. This is meant for me 😌

16. Sara says:

Day one: done
    Day two: done
    Day three: shit i forgot
    Day four: done
    Day five:
    Day six:
    Day seven:

Hopefully I'll do all of this without being a lazy ass

17. Maddy Villa says:

Love this video! Going to start doing this workout when I work from home on the days I don’t go to the gym 💪🏽

18. going to start doing this because school started and i barely any time on my hands anymore so this is a short yet effective workout i'll be able to squeeze into my schedule 🙂

19. Elif Aydemir says:

damn girl,
    i'm not fat but still need to repeat this 10 times to lose weight. Useless video.

20. Elif Aydemir says:

you talk too much damn

21. meislayy says:

litreally thankyouuuu this is easy and really cool thanks beb

22. Weendy Lry says:

I bought 3 sets of workout outfit just for this. #quarantineincollegedorm
    I'm 158cm, 50kg. and my waist is 26".

day1: i didn't do some of it in full 30 seconds. i was sweating! And felt pain so i guess it's working? The Superman routine almost killed me.
    Day2: i skipped and went for a 2 hour long walking + jogging instead

23. Curly Kid says:

I hate planking 😩😂

24. One like = 1 More hour of working out

25. Mu Paw says:

This is not lazy workout 😂

26. Fouz Alanazi says:

One like one day of me doing a workout
    Please I need motivation 🧁🍫🍕🌭

27. im gay says:

U have a shape and its this ( . )

28. Leiah Star says:

Here I goooo!
    Day 1: Couldn't do one move (the one where she's down and lifts her knees) because my hips kept popping and it was painful (if anyone knows why this may be happening let me know please!). Other than that I completed it before bed! A bit out of breath.

Day 2: Finished it but with a little difficulty. Probably bc I'm sore from yesterday (I do a day workout and this is my night one)! Them sumo squats are killer lmao. A bit out of breath and a tiny bit sweaty but overall, I'm good!

Day 3: Completed it but with even more difficulty than the first day. I'm a little sweaty and pretty out of breath. A lot of the moves hurt. I'm going to rest tomorrow because I think I may have a mild case of muscle fatigue! Oh, I was able to finally hold the plank for the full 30 seconds!! My body was shaking really bad though lmao

29. Tea Hoe says:

ive been doing this for a couple days now . it gets easier and actually fun so dont give up if its hard 💕

30. Y’all are saying you’ll update your journey but stopping at day 2 💀😭

31. Sweet Tee says:

I feel so lazy I just watched you do that while eating and I'm STILL not off my butt to work out 🙁 I need a trainer lol Thanks for the video love !!!