Easy Workout For Beginners: Full Body Exercises

Are you someone who’s new to working out and you’re quite unsure as to what workouts you can do? Have you been searching for an easy workout that you can do for at least half an hour?

If your answer is yes, then check this one out!

This is a full body workout that will make you bur overall body fat. Do this as often as you can and eat a low-calorie diet for the best weight loss results. Let’s go!๐Ÿ’ชโค๏ธ

**If you want to be notified when I upload a new video, make sure to subscribe to our channel. I upload new videos everyday from Sunday to Friday!

1. Love it, easy to follow, thank you so much!

2. Let's GUITAR says:

hello I am 11 years old 70KG plz guide to loose will this help me out?

3. rxsey bunny says:

one day youll love me again, world

4. Kavita Gupta says:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช

5. Started today ๐Ÿ˜

6. renu an says:

Hi Roberta, loving all the workouts, it would be great if you could mention how many days or months we will have to follow the particular video and then do other videos n all ..got confused since there are a tons of videos…pls suggest…

7. Saba Marium says:

Can you please tell me in how many days i will lose weight by doing this exercise
    Iโ€™m 21 and my weight is 56 and i want to lose 5 to 6 kg

8. Minahil Khan says:

Plz make a video on exercises for prenatal/pregnancy!!!

9. Nidhu Arora says:

Evening me kar sakte ha

10. Please make a 10days to loose whole body fat exercise. ๐Ÿคฉ

11. h o n e y says:

I'll be back for 5 months ๐Ÿ˜”โค๏ธ

12. Ashley Kim says:

Done this morning thank you Roberta for this full exercises greetings from south korea!โค

13. Hi….can u shere diet plan for a day

14. Patel Dharti says:

Thanks Roberta. Your exercise is really to good. I do every day.

15. Best Fitness Channel๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

16. I am 14 years old …will this help me to reduce my weight ?

17. Day three, boy I am going to have to mark down what I have done, I was upset when I got up, so I said to my hubby, I am going downstairs and did my exercise and boy feel alot better, see you Monday, till now see you soon…. Mazza

18. Marta Babut says:

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

19. Riya Agarwal says:

I want to loose down my butt and thigh will it help me ? Or u can suggest some others exercise to me ?

20. lakshmi n s says:

Music ๐Ÿ‘Œ excercise ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

21. Addison Rae says:

the 6 dislikes are the people that didnt lose weight

22. Thank you so muchโค๐Ÿ˜Š
    โค๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

23. Shay Swogger says:

Hi Boys ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–โ™ฅ๏ธโค๏ธ

24. Hi Roberta i donโ€™t know if you will see this comment but I just want to say thank you for everything, Iโ€™ve been struggling with being overweight for years and when I found your videos and workouts I decided to give it a try since Iโ€™m on quarantine anyways, started in August and now weโ€™re in October, Iโ€™ve lost 7 KGS, I couldnโ€™t find any other workouts better than yours. seriously roberta thank you thank you thank you, Iโ€™m still working out to maintain my weight, it also became a habit for me working out everyday so thank you so much Roberta!!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

25. Feeling warmed up!! Hope I can keep up with the speed….Thanks for such a great workout.

26. sita ter says:

omg I can't believe I lose 4kg weight in just 2 weeks from your exercise and some diet. Thank u so much and

27. EN DiyaNie says:

How long should we do to get a resonable change in or out of our body. To get a change, should slso take care of our food n sleep dieatary? Coz i wanna try without then both.. Just wanted to do exercis only. Pls confirm…
    Plsss tell me.

28. Jenny Jarwal says:

Thanku soo much …. i lost my 13kg …………… thanku sooo muchh …….. but my stomach fat it didnt go … plzz make some vidoes on it .

29. Hiii mam really ur exercise is very very very effective โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ love you mam

30. Totally PERFECT. Now these days my knees are in pain This easy version is FANTABULOUS. Please make some more easy videos as early as possible. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

31. Shrea Dhar says:

I am going to try this from today for 1 week…please wish me luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

I will update everyday…

7th October 2020=104.3kg

13th October 2020=103kg

7th oct 2020 โ˜‘๏ธ plus 45 mins brisk walking

8th oct 2020 i did brisk walking for 45 mins instead

9th oct 2020 i did walking for 30 mins instead

10th oct 2020 โ˜‘๏ธ (i skipped the rest times in between…i am sweating a lot ๐Ÿ’ฆ) plus 40 mins brisk walking

11th oct 2020 โ˜‘๏ธ

12th oct 2020 โ˜‘๏ธ

13th oct 2020 โ˜‘๏ธ

Done๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

I have lost 1 kg and feel lighter when i do any type of work…be it walking or any random errand๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much for uploading this kind of workout for beginners and overweight people like me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

32. mithra_ p_s says:

Hey Roberta i am doing your workouts for the last 1 month and lost 3.5 kgs…..i sweat like hell and now your videos have become a part of my daily routine…thanks alot Roberta for these amazing session…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Can you please include beginners full body dumbell workouts that can be done in home??? Please reply me ๐Ÿ˜‡

33. Komal Singh says:

Starting from tomorrow โœŒ๏ธ

34. Day two of this session, put the fan on to cool me down as I am doing this ,๐Ÿคซ didn't sweat much which is perfect, he he he, still tired. Now I am going for a lay down…. Mazza!

35. Monu Dhanda says:

These Workout Really Loses My Weight

36. Mere se morning me exercise nhi hoti h me kya kru mughe waitloss krna h plz advice me plz mera wait 98 kg h

37. Usa Country says:

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’

38. Hello mam
    Pleas exercise of slim and small hip

39. Amazing love from Spain ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

40. Your videos are very useful. I looking for workout video for 30 minutes with 5 seconds rest time.

41. ChancyFit says: