Prolapse Exercises – Safe Workout for Prolapse

PROLAPSE EXERCISES – SAFE WORKOUT FOR PROLAPSE ⭐️ Jessica was diagnosed with a bladder prolapse after having her first baby. Since then she has used her physical therapy and Pilates experience to create prolapse exercises that are safe for prolapsed bladder and pelvic floor dysfunction. This safe workout for prolapse includes Pilates and physical therapy exercises to work your arms and legs while also being safe for your prolapse. ⭐️ View my complete prolapse guide here 👉🏼 https://www.jessicavalantpilates.com/prolapse-safe-exercises

🎥 Subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/2E3rNbs
⭐️Access to my entire workout video library: http://bit.ly/2CyAL2Z
💜Free newsletter: http://bit.ly/2EMBhsJ
🤗Facebook: http://bit.ly/2EPiPQj
🙌🏻 Instagram: https://bit.ly/2MJSEP1
🤸‍♀️Outfit – get 20% your first order with code JESSICAVAL20 at http://www.carbon38.com

⭐️ Join my UNLIMITED program and get immediate access to over 200 workout videos you can do anywhere and anytime! Members get two new workouts every month that aren’t available anywhere else and a monthly workout calendar telling you what to do every day for the best exercise program. You also get full length versions of your favorite YouTube videos, monthly healthy recipes and a supportive and encouraging community. Join here 👉🏼 http://www.jessicavalantpilates.com/unlimited.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
Jessica Valant and Jessica Valant Pilates, LLC, recommend you consult with a physician before starting any new exercise program. The information given here is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please stop if you feel any pain or dizziness. You understand that physical activity can pose a risk and by watching this channel and these videos you assume all risk and release Jessica Valant and Jessica Valant Pilates, LLC, from all liability.

1. Hi I liked your video i have my uterus removed 3.5 years ago but now I started pressure now underneath can I do these excercises.

2. Really helpful and no pain! Thank you and Subscribed! I hope you and everyone watching are doing great!

3. Normal people : have prolapse because of kids
    Me : prolapse bc of menstrual cup at 19

4. Katt says:

I haven't had a child – but ended up with a prolapse and I think it's really unfair. I'm only 23. After watching this video and doing the workout along with you, I do feel a lot more positive now. Thank you ❤️.

5. You encouraged me so much! I have been depressed because, I have not been exercising for fear of worsening my prolapse. Thank you!!

6. Hi Jessica, I just saw this video and Practiced the exercise routine. I cannot stress more how good I feel after doing so. I am two and half month postpartum and have a uterine prolapse. I used to experience immense pressure to the point that I couldn’t stand for more than five minutes until two months. Lately with regular kegels I can walk and stand for longer but as you said some days are good and some not as much. I feel very frustrated that my body is not the same anymore and really wish if it could be back. You said it’s been six years (7 now), and you still feel the pressure. Is it really bad?

7. Anne McLeod says:

Thanks for posting this workout! I've been doing it for a week now and I can already tell a difference in my legs and core.

I'd had a longtime yoga routine only to realize after the fact that some of the positions and stretches might be exacerbating my prolapse, so I was glad to find something to replace it with. This workout was exactly what I needed. Thank you.

8. can you tell me symptoms of prolapse..Well my cousin is 21 years and she might have prolapse ..she is underweight…and her reports are normal…but she always everytime feels heaviness on her vaginal area…

9. This was awesome. Looking forward to doing this again on a day when I'm having a lot of pressure.

10. bilal bilal says:

Buying one of your products will help the poor because of the corona virus. Buy from here to help poor countries where there is a shortage of food

11. Chan says:

So I shouldn’t run/jog with a prolapsed uterus?

12. Anji girl says:

Hellow can i ask something ??

13. Sherifa Addo says:

A like what I have just seen.i also have this problem after my second birth.4yrs now.i will also start this exercises

14. lopezsalm1 says:

Thank you so much for speaking about your experience with prolapse. It means so much to me and many other women, I am sure. We must end the silence around this issue.

15. Can we do these exercise daily

16. I had hysterectomy surgery on june 11 i.e nearly 18 days back.. can I start the exercises now

17. Such gratitude for sharing this video 🙏 I am three months post op of a total hysterectomy. Honestly the only reason I had the procedure was because of the prolapse. I was never told that I would still have it! This video has literally saved my sanity. Also for 25 years I've practiced the sun solution & to learn I'm unable to do this was a shocker. I really appreciate all your information & am very grateful to be able to come to an understanding!

18. Thank you so much. I am have prolapse uterus and its uncomfortable for me….should I do pelvic exercise everyday?

19. Laura Bernay says:

Hi Jessica, Can the exercises in this video be good for people who have a hiatal hernia? Love your videos thank you.

20. diana tran says:

Thx so much for your sharing and video.

21. carol luther says:

Thank you so much for this video!

22. Gnana Priya says:

Can we do this for uterus prolapse??

23. Joice Mary says:

Tnk u it's vry useful

24. cosmic lisa says:

Thank you so much. This qoeked instantly to unlock side muscles and altered my posture. Going to do a couple of times a day. Wonderful💞💞

25. Tamika Scott says:

I have a question, I had a hysterectomy a year ago. I recently started back working out with HIIT workouts, but I am not completely comfortable with the normal ab workouts since I experience doming. I need to focus on safe exercises to strengthen and tone my midsection, is Pilates good to do for that? Thanks!

26. LPaz says:

Will this also help with a uterine prolapse?

27. paprykus says:

I love your attitude. For all women experiencing these difficulties after giving birth. Just look at your beautiful child and ask yourself: “would I do this again even if this was the price to pay?” I bet the answer will be: “In a heartbeat!”

28. mercy m says:

How many times a week should I do this? I really want to get better. I don’t have prolapse but this seems to be the exercise I need.

29. Thank you so much!!!!73 years old a d struggleing with prolapse after a hysterectomy. This is helping.

30. Sue Perrett says:

Hi I have been doing your Pilates for prolapse every morning, I was wondering if you had any other exercises that are ok for me with a bladder prolapse. 🙂

31. H L says:

I found your channel today and I'm excited to start your videos, thank you so much for sharing them. I have a moderate cystocele, I'm only 26 and felt very down about it for quite some time. I'm eager to get fit and lose some weight (I've been scared to exercise since having my daughter 12 months ago) so I'll be subscribing and getting stuck in!

32. Dropti Anup says:

Kya m palthi Mar ke yoga Kar sakti hu

33. In such a physical and mental distress, I found not only your exercises but your encouragement so fulfilling. It is so wonderful to hear someone talk positive. I honestly use this video daily to get me through this…. thank you

34. Sae Arc says:

Please visit http://www.4BetterSpine.com made in USA products to help strengthen internal muscles and ease neck and back problems due bad posture problems!

35. Hiya, is this ok to start 9weeks pp?
    Thankyou x

36. vini kh says:

Thnx for sharing these helpful exercises!!