What to EAT before & After a workout for weight loss | PRE & POST WORKOUT MEALS

Pre and post workout meal plan for weight loss or fat loss or muscle gain. Ur general fitness goals, this is an important part of your nutrition. When to eat & what to eat before & after a workout, specially people who go to gyms, do strength training or lift weight at home, do HIIT or intense cardio. This is not for people who do only yoga
AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter Crunchy (Natural & Unsweetened) 1Kg
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2QowQuI
Flipkart – https://bit.ly/2Zw7izQ
ASITIS – https://bit.ly/2Qt0sHj

I make youtube videos on fitness, beauty & lifestyle.Sharing parts of my life & experience/learning/research with you all. Disclaimer – I am not a coach/trainer or nutritionist/dietician but yes I am currently a student of ISSA sports science nutrition. Have been training under professionals for years now. All things I share on this channel is what I research/ experiment/use and apply in my own life and share it as a friend/well wisher. My aim is to try & help you live your life, fit, productive and motivated, maybe a little better than yesterday.
This channel is not responsible for your assumptions & actions. Also for the brands I recommend, I use them personally and then work with them, whether it works for you or not, is solely your concern. Also, please take prior notice if copying my videos or ideas. Thanks.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/simpletipsanwesha/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/simpletipsanwesha/

1. Yesterday I was talking to my friends about my fitness goals that I want to shed 10-15 kgs , they replied its very tough….. Then I thought "agar Anwesha di kar sakti hai, to mai bhi krungi"💪

2. Komal Soni says:

Hii di im 17 years old and i wnted to ask tht can i have protein powder from oziva at this age ????

3. Plz I request you to do a video that what you eat in a day for your weight loss

4. Hi di……do you workout at your home or gym?

5. ISS vedio ko app Bengali main Bana dijiye plz

6. hey can you please share any diet tips for thyroid patients…it's extremely difficult to shed those extra killos along with thyroid…

7. Mam m apki video dekhti hu achi lgti h dekhne mei b mera marriage k time weight bhot km tha ab 75 kg h Orr km ni ho rha pcod thi pahle es karn kitna bhi workout kr lo weight km ni ho rha bhot preshan ho gai hu m

8. Saheli Roy says:

Hlw di..M aslo frm dgp..M really very inspired frm ur videos..
    Di m a thyroid patient so can I take black coffee and peanut butter ..bcz i want to loose weight..
    Can u plz guide me

9. Ravi Rathor says:

Ma'am aapane Mera reply nahin diya apple cider vinegar ko kya breastfeeding mother le sakti hai please reply bataiye

10. Please tell me that we should drink Tea and biscuits together this is my request please tell

11. Paulami Nath says:

Di which whole bread is best? Please reply mam😟🙏

12. Thank you so much keep making video's one day I saw your video in recommendations now I have lost 5kg because of you 🙏🏻

13. Nisha says:

Any substitute of bread

14. Thank you for inspiring me a lots 💗

15. uzma malek says:

Hey Anwesha..1st of all I wanna say u looks beautiful n I love to listen ur voice the way u speak..I follow ur work out n I lose upto 5kgs..but I need ur help to reduce my breast size which 36 right now n I want it upto 32..I have challenged my self.. I want to achieve this goal upto this 25 oct which is a special day for me..so I really want ur guidance for thia plz help me

16. How can i get your personalised diet plan for pcod.please reply di

17. Didi pcod me weight loss hota hi nehi….

18. anshika gaur says:

Mam what about apple cider vinegar
    Actually m workout se phle bas apple cider lileti hun …plz help me out

19. Hi Anwesha i am your biggest fan. Ek bat apse confess karni hai.. Last year maine apko regularly follow kiya aur maine kafi weight loss kiya tha. Lekin badme mai apne goal se ghatak gai aru ab pahile se jyada weight gain kiya hai😢😢 please muze batao k mai vapas apne track par kaise au.. please i need your help …

20. I really want to gain some weight 😔 People bodyshame me so much for being skinny but it's seem impossible as nowadays every aim is about loosing weight..I guess it's more tough to gain weight ..😞 I watch all your videos❤️ #Love_from_Bengal

21. K T says:

This time I m disappointed 😔 anwesha
    I Don't like video

22. Hey anwesha, Can you pls provide the link for the oats of which brand u are using. Because i am totally confusing to choose the best brand of oats in themarket

23. PAYEL PANDIT says:

You are just awesome ❤️❤️

24. Neha Gupta says:

Di help me out I want to loose weight meh workout morning 10am se hi krti hu fir bi nothing happing

25. Shalu Sharma says:

Hello 39 year ki hu 11 o'clock gym m jati hu to kya diet lu early morning m kya lu please tell me aap ne yoga shikha h kya aap ke pose nahi hote face bhi Fety h water h kya

26. Diii… Keep inspiring 😘😘😘😘

27. https://youtu.be/BAE46j5k-wE ye video aapki Zindagi ki saari परेशानियां दूर करने में आपकी मदद करेगा एक बार ज़रूर देखें ❤️🙏🔥

28. Which is d best Whey protein? Please mension d name… I do my exercise morning and also evening.so after complet my exercise two time i drink whey protein in my meals.. Or one time is enough.. I'm confused🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔..

29. Nice video# Sangita's World 🙂

30. If anyone works out early in the morning then when to take acv?

31. ALL IN one says:

Wanna know about pregnancy deit workout

32. mansi soni says:

Didu I am doing exercise for 1and half hour and taking 1000 calories but my periods are delayed.. My mom is telling me to stop doing exercise now what should I do

33. Anwesha di don't know why I feel so close to you, am just lying down and thinking about you, how hardworking you are… You inspire me most, you completed your PhD, chase you fitness goal and now doing a great work at you tube. Whenever I feel low i just thought about you, it really motivates me. Much love 💖

34. Can i use protinex as protein powder after workout for weight loss?

35. He sis, mai workout ke bitch me black coffee leti hu with Jaggery powder including it's right

36. Very informative video dii

37. neelam bora says:

Hello mam…I have lost almost 7.5 kg in a time span of 4months….it's came to 52.5 from 60…then suddenly I fall ill and couldn't do the workout for 2,3 days…and today my weight again reached 53.7kg….is it like if I stop doing workout I will gain 1 kg Evey day?😐😐

38. Leena M.N says:

Much needed video thank you didi❤
    Pls suggest good brand for acv other than neuherbs as i found worms in it recently

39. Geets petkar says:

Love you beauty 🤩💓

40. Sai sree says:

Didi….Ive a dought….can PCOD people …have black coffeee…as preworkout drink…

41. Hlo am ur new subscriber
    Apki video's bhut 👌👌👌👌
    Am Mehak from Haryana

42. Can you do a video on how to make Haldi milk for stomach fat and acne I already do the mask

43. Thankyoy for this video.

44. Chand Narang says:

Thanks di for dis videos 🙏🙏yes di focus Kar rehe h aapko follow Kar rehe h 👍👍great di… Aapko bht h knowledge h nd aap honestly guide karte ho… Bye di tk cr 😊😊👌👌