Warm Up Exercises Before Workout [Stretching Pre Workout]

Finally an entire Warm Up workout from Roberta’s Gym πŸ˜ƒ
It is well known that before you begin any workout you should warm up and stretch your body – to avoid any injures during the workout.

I’ve been asked for a warmup workout for a long time, but only now I found time to create it… and finally it’s here!

At the end of this workout your body will be warmed up and ready for any physical activity.

So do try this warm-up workout and tell me how you feel after that! Ideally you should be doing this warm-up session before any workout you perform, so try to stick to this plan.

Make sure to subscribe to the channel to receive daily workout videos to get in shape!

Good luck! ❀️πŸ’ͺ

1. I'm so weak I'm already tired.

2. Lol it is good warmup I think so

3. Day 1- done with my workout πŸ”₯

4. Mori says:

5min in the video I'm already sweating…

5. L V L says:

very well! but while I made some exercises on of my bones cracked….(not for hospital but it hurted) anyway, its very good!

6. In my Day One of my workout and did this, damn it was hella tiring but then guys I am now in Day 5 and it felt like I wanted even more lmao. God Bless to everybody doing this, I know you can too guys! Just be patient.

7. Kwame Asante says:

Amazing wow . Can't imagine if it was the actual workout πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. whats the name of background music? pls

9. San Lin says:

umm is this even a warm up

10. It is very easy. Nice warm up

11. I almost collapse during warm up

12. I'm doing it everyday in the morning 🌞..and really feels tired but it's worth it 😊😊😊 really works also for thigh exercise😊

13. Zuriel says:

14. Who's here because of online pe class and need to make video about work out HAHAH

15. Another tip if you really want to be in shape drink enough water. and eat healthy food and high protein foods. avoid junk food

16. Is this warm up ok while you are working out for weight gain??

17. It is my first day and I can tell that this workout is very useful, I have already lost a lot amount of sweat.

18. angel rathod says:

I am done with today's exercise

19. ara spoon says:

:/ the ski hops are really hard what do I do

20. Ankita Paul says:

OMG my chest's hurting… Am I about to die? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

21. lily iris says:

it's not logical to do a _8 minuts warm UP before a 11Minuts WORKOUT ,,so i think i'll start from the 5th minuts that's enough hhhhhh

22. Wohhhh i already tired..but i loved it…i will do this everyday

23. Sonal Padwal says:

can you show exercise for increasing height plz

24. Uday Nair says:

This workout has helped me a lot in reducing post-workout pain!
    Thanks Roberta!

25. It was 5 months since I was not going to the gym and that too I had just started a month ago before the lockdown began so this warm-up was extremely helpful for me. I worked out along with her and I just felt great. Will be doing it every morning now. Keep up the excellent work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

26. Good warm up! ☺☺