Quick Burn TRICEP WORKOUT! Best Tank Top Triceps & Toned Arms Routine with NO Equipment!

This workout targets your triceps like crazy! I will take you through 4 POP Pilates exercises that will strengthen your arms and make them look sleek and sexy without using any equipment. You don’t need dumbbells or the gym! Just your bodyweight. If you’re looking to shave off your “bat wings”, then give this routine a try. It’s tough, but you’re TOUGHER!

Here are the exercises:

1. Half Cobra Pushup
2. Baby Tiger
3. Child’s Push
4. Tricep Pushup

♥ Get all my workout calendars and read my blog: http://www.blogilates.com

♥ MY ACTIVEWEAR: http://www.popflexactive.com

♥ Get the Blogilates App FREE in the App Store or Google Play Store!

♥ INSTAGRAM: @Blogilates

♥ SNAPCHAT: @Blogilates

♥ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/blogilates

♥ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/blogilates

******

Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. She is the creator of Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on Youtube. In a revolutionary partnership, Cassey’s unique format, POP Pilates© which launched on Youtube in 2009, has become a live class that can be taken at every 24 Hr Fitness gym in the US. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line, POPFLEX.

***
DISCLAIMER:

Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.

You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates’ and oGorgeous Inc.’s negligence.

1. I did these and yes I felt the burn but at the same time will D's make my triceps get bigger and bigger and bigger and why did you just do one round you should have did like 2 or 3 sets I just followed your routine and did what you did

2. Queen Jane says:

My Tris are Feelin it! The push up- child pose move was HARD!

3. Wow my arms burning thanks you so much i return there

4. this was great! I love you forever, Cassey

5. Whether you know it or not, these videos are very motivating because of your cheery disposition. For the past few weeks I have been doing different workouts, or trying to do different workouts, buy this one lady Naomi Kong that also has a YouTube channel. The problem is, Naomi kind of makes me feel like I am not doing good enough. Naomi says goals don’t care about people’s excuses. I am not trying to make excuses. I just don’t always know how to continue when I get super tired. I wish she would be a lot less serious and a lot more funny. I love how you told us not to referred to our arms as jello arms. I have never heard of that term before, but thanks for telling me not to say that. Thanks also for telling us that we are going to be fine. Those very simple and brilliant things make me actually want to work out and have fun with it.

6. hermione5330 says:

Child’s push is tough! I could feel my wrist hurting, so I’m not gonna go all the way down yet.

7. It's the only workout that burns my triceps 🥵🥵🥵

8. Rhea Katiyar says:

Idea for Cassey: you there are a few of us girls who have a good strong body ..but our collar bones are not very genetically prominent!
    I am one of those girls who has medium fat in body ..I. Considerably fit …but my collar bone is not visible! I have always wanted to show that off!
    Please make a video for that!

9. Lil Bug says:

07/02/2020
    OMG 😰💪💪💪😓

10. kwaisy says:

Wow… this is SUPER effective. I've tried so many other tricep exercises but this targets your triceps like no other. A few minutes of effort = sore triceps the next day!!!

11. Ive been looking for a really good tricept workout and this is the only one i feel really gave me the burn i was looking for.Thank you! 🙂

12. Lil Bug says:

06/25/2020
    💪💪💪💪

13. Lil Bug says:

06/18/2020
    💪💪💪💪

14. The baby tiger at the last level I almost died I could not breathe

15. Lil Bug says:

06/04/2020
    💪💪💪💪

16. Y dnt u talk less it's quite boring😚

17. Annalisa says:

Are these exercises useful to lose flabby arms?

18. Dhanya R says:

I would love inspirational vedio with some streches

19. YOU ARE STUNNING. MORE LEGS LOVE YOUR LEGS VIDEO 🤗😍HELLO FROM ITALY

20. garshenr _ says:

Am i the only one that cannot do any of those moves? my elbows plop straight down to the mat and i cant budge, trying to get back up unless i move my hips back

21. The first time I tried this video, Cass was doing modified push ups for people that didn’t know how to do a full push up. She was like “Step one, lay”. I couldn’t get back up lol. I practiced on my own and now I can do a full triceps push-up no knees required 😎. Thanks Cass ❤️

22. Hi Cassey, I'm still following your videos 3 years later, could you do some dancing/ballets/hip-hop inspired workouts, that could really help to have motivation (and work special parts of the arms), even if your smile and encouragement is really amazing enough and made you one of my favourite coaches online! I just think it could be fun to have dancing types workouts, but overall thank you for your positivity and personnality! 🙂

23. A Pis says:

Omg ur so cute and nice awwww

24. Nevaeh Mealy says:

I want you to make a video on how to become stronger and muscular for girls

25. Lil Bug says:

04/30/2020
    goodbye April
    🐙🐥🦁👑

26. Lil Bug says:

04/23/2020 💪
    happy children’s day 🇹🇷

27. Cassey i am fan ofyour workout but didn't get yourany exercise to remove bra bulges

28. Isit just me that the folding part of my arms hurts a lot when doing the baby tiger post? Or am I simply just doing it wrongly ? 😭😭