15 MIN TIKTOK DANCE PARTY WORKOUT – Full Body/No Equipment

Do this full body DANCE cardio workout #WithMe to some of the popular/trending #TikTok songs! This mashup of 8 different songs is sure to get you sweating and guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
#FullBodyWorkout

⭐️SHOP MY COOKBOOKS!: https://goo.gl/XHwUJg

Arizona Zervas – Roxanne 00:00 – 1:33
TIAGZ – They Call Me Tiago 1:33 – 3:08
SAINt JHN – Roses Imanbek Remix 3:08 – 5:10
Doja Cat – Say So 5:10 – 7:12
Megan Thee Stallion – Savage 7:12 – 8:55
Willow Smith – Wait a Minute 8:55 – 10:58
Benee – Supalonely 10:58 – 13:19
Doja Cat – Boss B*tch 13:19 – 15:00

👉🏼THE MAT I USE (Exercise 6X4): http://gorillamats.com?aff=19 (MADFIT10 for 10% off)

👉🏼SUBSCRIBE TO MY PERSONAL CHANNEL (what i eat, recipes, vlogs): https://goo.gl/WTpDQk

✘ I N S T A G R A M: @madfit.ig
✘ T W I T T E R: @maddielymburner
✘ F A C E B O O K: facebook.com/madfit.ig
✉ C O N T A C T (business inquiries): madfit95@gmail.com

1. MadFit says:

TIKTOK DANCE PARTY 💃🏼This one is a killer! There's also a few songs in there that you guys should already know the routine to 😉 I WANT TO SEE YOU DANCE! TAG ME IN YOUR IG STORIES @madfit.ig & I'll be reposting a bunch of you! Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Sending you all so much love! Xx -Maddie

2. The shadow looks so cool!!

3. This is exactly what I needed

4. pink pearl says:

this is to hard for me because i don’t have any sense of rhythm so i can’t keep up with her moods :c it looks so fun to do but all i think about is what direction is she going with what foot.

5. Очень классные движения, спасибо большое 😍

6. Hey 1 like= 1 day of workout with her, will ppl help me I wonder also I am sorry this is over used :/ I will keep updating if I get any likes 🙂

7. JESUS LOVES YOU!!! LIVE FOR HIM AND ONLY HIM!!!

8. divare08 says:

I must say, this is a great workout! I am literally sweating! I love dancing and wanted something that didn't feel like a workout. This is definitely a favorite!

9. Just watchin her dance…

10. Micaela Z says:

nunca llegas a percatarte cuan mal bailas hasta que intentas moverte como Maddie XDDD

11. 8:08 so she didnt censor that but she censored a**hole? ….okay

12. Kylie A says:

my teacher posted a video of her doing this in the google classroom.

13. Love it and do it again and again and again :))

14. Hey. Ambryn says:

This may come across as overly sensitive and too deep but as a black woman I find it so incredibly cute, beautiful and endearing seeing a white woman like you dancing her heart out and having absolute fun with herself and willing to make a fool of herself and set her pride aside just to make a fun workout video for the rest of us. I don’t know it’s just real cute to me. You look gorgeous while working out.

15. Hey . Its funny. I am satisfied about you . Thank you so much .

16. Teddy Playz says:

Day 1: It’s really fun (: got me sweating so much

Day 2: it’s working!
    Reply so it reminds me!

17. U shall forever drown in caterpillar guts

18. Aysu Deniz says:

Evet o aradıgın Türk yorumu burada ne duruyorsun begensene Türkün gücünü gösterelim

19. omg………..I have no coordination this genuinely frustrated me

20. CoCoSelah says:

Audrey Bell 🛎 has always been the time of my time to get a good job and we are not going through this and we are just going into work today and then I’ll get it done ✅ I get

21. Day 1: ok
    Day 2: ok
    Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Day 5:
    Day 6:
    Day 7:
    Day 8:
    Day 9:
    Day 10:

22. Sou do Brasil (Brazil) muito obrigada 🙂 Love It.

23. ana santiago says:

This such a fun and smart idea! Keep up the good work mad!