Low impact home cardio workout for ALL fitness levels

Come and join the team to find more workouts just like this one.

1. Can we please have a list of your soundtracks in the description box? Your choice of music is beautiful.

2. lepatsedap says:

Great body workout. It makes me sweat a lot.😍😍😍

3. Maybe you just shouldn’t talk so much during the exercise…pls.

4. J Z says:

wow this one's a killer!

5. Wombo Combo says:

Completed two of your workouts this week and I feel amazing. Pushed me to my limits for sure 🙂

6. Thank you so much from the U.S., you guys are wonderful!

7. ಠωಠ says:

I used to hate working out. I loved playing team sports and games and such, but workouts alone were annoying for me. These videos have actually made me love working out. The exercises are fun and easy, and the music is pretty great. The workouts are also less awkward than others I have seen. I love how these videos don't focus on people's weight or anything; it doesn't prey on people's self-consciousness, but I just feel like Team Body Project focuses on progress. They say to go at your own pace and adjust it if you need to, and it feels like they genuinely believe in all of their watchers. Truly motivational.

8. Niki says:

🙌🙌omg….i did an H20 5(boiling point) & continued this one. Waow….Holly cow….i did it all the way properly,no pause just go go ho for an hour. IT WAS FANTASTIC….. I'm 46 years old mom of 2 & you have no idea how fit I've become with your workouts.
    Love you both.♥️🤗♥️

9. Hi body project lam from Egypt lused to hate sport ,but now lpractise it every day thanks to you sooooo much

10. Asad Ali says:

can someone please tell me how much calories we loss after this workout
    am 26 , 89kg weight, 5'8 hight

11. Tyo Goha says:

Personally, I don't like gyms. They are so crowded and I can't do my workout there. I decided to take bodyweight training plan from *Agoge Diet*. Training plan is great and I can do it from home. They also give you diet plan which supports your fitness goals.

12. I worked out for a long time but didn't get results because of a poor diet. I then found a website called AgogeDiet, finally I started seeing results

13. Cookie PP says:

Thank you Body Project. This is the most enjoyable workout for me to keep exercising.

14. Leo Pk says:

Wow ❤❤❤ Superb workout, I am really grateful both of you and your Team Body Project. You guys makes my health better than before 🥰🥰🥰 Bundle of Thanks for You 🌹🌹🌹

15. Anyone notice Daniel did a head wobble every time he sky punched? That guy loves grooving.

16. Amit Aneja says:

17. Rame Hi says:

thank u body project team u r like a spark starting sleep fire really big thanks

18. ISA says:

I definitely feel like a noodle now.

19. Leonida Alba says:

I'm 66y old but i do your exercises low inputs thank you so much 💓. ❤ 💓

20. Ria Mitchell says:

I just start to follow you'll and it been great, especially with my knee problems your exercises are really helpful. Keep up the great job

21. fozia begum says:

Love 💕 body project a big thank you to body project keeping us all fit in these difficult times.

22. Steve Brown says:

Thank you both so much for you excellent videos & workouts. You have been part of helping me reverse my diabetes type 2. I have lost 25kg with your help and controlling my diet. Thank you both. Love exercising with you both 3 times a day.

23. Irene Irwin says: